SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by Katiebelle Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:59 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I have had huge doubts regarding Heather being F1 for Sam when it comes to SM and media, etc.
Huge doubts and I have posted about them all.

What made me think that Heather may be F1 is that recent interview by Sam.
I was blown away by his reaction and words regarding Heather calling him partner.
The guy was giddy and his words "Flushed. A pinkish hue".
Why say and act that way if you broke this girls heart?
Because her heart WILL be broken if she is not F1.
The recent episode already lets us know that Heather's heart will break because she is falling for Sam and wants to be "the one" in the end.

If she is not the one in the end, then Sam did some amazing acting, on that interview clip and then on the show.
It's why, I will then believe he did it for fame in the end.
Perhaps choosing someone he doesn't feel pressure to be with/move in with straight away.
Someone that can advance his career.

I am not Team Sam, I am [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

So if he breaks her heart, he breaks mine too and also the majority of viewers.
Just look at comments and tweets.
People are not  just liking Heather, they are loving Heather.
The backlash will be HUGE if she is not F1.

Yes yes yes! Heather has become the protagonist of the season. Viewers are now watching to see her journey not Sams.

All I want is for Heather to find her happiness and to gain peace with who she is (amazing!) and if she finds that with Sam - well that's excellent.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:38 pm

Most recent tweets about [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] are about Heather
There are many more like this.
Tons of comments on FB and IG.
If Heather is not F1 I don't know what TPTB were thinking... even for Bachelorette that's pretty up there with their edit.

‏@epicflailer  3h3 hours ago
can i just skip ahead to the end of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so i can figure out if heather and sam end up together pls that's all i want
s. ‏@AussyAngel  5h5 hours ago
****! The promo for next week!! He can't be with Lana, it must be Heather! IT MUST! Ill lose all faith in love! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@DonSMau  8h8 hours ago
OMG! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is so gorgeous. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] needs to run away with her now ... before I do. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:31 pm

AAL I agree with the clip of Sam reacting to Heather's 'partner' comment as very compelling, but I actually find the very start of the clip the most compelling part, when they are playing the sound bite of Heather to Sam, his face has this little, lit-up smile that he's clearly trying to stifle - I find that the clincher even moreso than his flushed face!

But, I'm with all of you too on the doubts due to Lana ... ohhhh man. Hurry up next week's eps!

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:36 pm

I am in love with Heather.
There. I said it.

beatingheart  beatingheart  beatingheart  beatingheart

Will 1 be the loneliest number .... Good Q?? @heather_maltman making the most of the dance floor at last nights @youthoffthestreets charity ball last night in darling harbour. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @jazzbrowartist

If Sam doesn't marry Heather, I will.
I told my husband and he said he is fine with it.
So there.

beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:45 pm

ideas_ideas wrote:AAL I agree with the clip of Sam reacting to Heather's 'partner' comment as very compelling, but I actually find the very start of the clip the most compelling part, when they are playing the sound bite of Heather to Sam, his face has this little, lit-up smile that he's clearly trying to stifle - I find that the clincher even moreso than his flushed face!

But, I'm with all of you too on the doubts due to Lana ... ohhhh man. Hurry up next week's eps!

Can someone point me to the page these clips are posted?
:Thanktwo

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:49 pm

She is so cute! Secret wishing Sam was her I LOVE YOU dance partner!!!
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:49 pm

sophienette wrote:
ideas_ideas wrote:AAL I agree with the clip of Sam reacting to Heather's 'partner' comment as very compelling, but I actually find the very start of the clip the most compelling part, when they are playing the sound bite of Heather to Sam, his face has this little, lit-up smile that he's clearly trying to stifle - I find that the clincher even moreso than his flushed face!

Can someone point me to the page these clips are posted?
:Thanktwo
Sam listening to Heather call him her partner and his reaction!!!
Video link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:50 pm

AAL, did you see Nina's comments and Heather's replies? interesting don't you think

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:51 pm

Very interesting. Will have to post them on here.

I love Heather.
If Sam didn't choose her it really is his loss.
No one comes close to her, nice beautiful girls they may be, Heather is in a league of her own.
jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:56 pm

Oh great find AAL! Agree so much, Heather is one in a trillion- perpetually hilarious, unflateringly natural and real, mature-minded about the whole experience, heart-on-sleeve - favourite Bachelorette ever! <3

Would love to see those Nina/Heather comments referred to.

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Hbomb Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:01 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I am in love with Heather.
There. I said it.

beatingheart  beatingheart  beatingheart  beatingheart

Will 1 be the loneliest number .... Good Q?? @heather_maltman making the most of the dance floor at last nights @youthoffthestreets charity ball last night in darling harbour. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @jazzbrowartist

If Sam doesn't marry Heather, I will.
I told my husband and he said he is fine with it.
So there.

beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart

HOW ADORABLE AND FUNNY IS SHE!! How can anyone not fall in love with this woman?? Do you think this was made for Sam to see.. it's so cute - like a "wish you were here" kinda cute.

When I see this adorable side to Heather I also think back to Oshers recent comments...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I hope all Heather's exes are crying into a cup of milo watching this. You let her get away, fools.

If Sam let Heather go he basically called Sam a fool too!!
Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:06 pm

Hbomb great point RE Osher's tweet - I can't believe I hadn't seen that comment in that light before, like maybe that was a dig at Sam for letting Heather go in the end?? And then all Osher's other pro-Heather tweets were to help boost her and her profile up because he clearly adores her and feels like it was so wrong that she wasn't F1?
Oh I hope not! sad

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible