SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by EmmK Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:01 am

I wonder why is it that all the girls (except for Snezana) are doing all these charity events, fancy parties and Heather is in none of them?

They're dressed and made up by the designers of the show, and Heather is no where to be seen. Is it the lack of interest or perhaps the network has removed her from all that publicity?

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:10 am

Heather's Activities:
@jazzbrowartist

June 14, 2015Little bit of clear gel to hold these cheeky little brow hairs in place ... Loving this new @lorealparisau brow plumper, definitely worth a try people !!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] reyathew@kell030
jazzbrowartistThis fabulous eyebrow belongs to my sister @heather_maltman
danniivil@muir_oc

June 15, 2015 Shoot with my smoking hot sizter @heather_maltman for my make up brief for the @thevalgarland make up course.

June 17, 2015 A nifty little tip from the epic talented @thevalgarland on checking your bold red lip ....mirror underneath to check that it's balanced.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ....my sister @heather_maltman had to check for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I am not good in attaching the photos...they are all in Jazz instagram. I hope we can figure out if Heather is F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:15 am

EmmK wrote:I wonder why is it that all the girls (except for Snezana) are doing all these charity events, fancy parties and Heather is in none of them?

They're dressed and made up by the designers of the show, and Heather is no where to be seen. Is it the lack of interest or perhaps the network has removed her from all that publicity?

Is it possible the F1 is Heather and F2 is Snezana?

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:24 am

Yeah, Heather only did some "public" things for her "sister" Jazz .. and that Don Perignon event with the other girls ... while others do lots of media/public events ... except Rachel (among the F10) ... most girls also are styled for those events - so sponsored (make-up, clothes) ... Lana used to do that before, so for her it's no difference ... so Heather is really living "in her own bubble".

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:40 am

Maybe Heather just doesn't really care for those type of things. She doesn't strike me as the type to be out and about in couture.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:58 am

Maybe Heather just doesn't really care for those type of things. She doesn't strike me as the type to be out and about in couture.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:31 am

Will be posting a lot more s/caps.
Get ready for the cuteness of these two!  cheerleader

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:42 am

They are adorable together. Thanks for the pictures. I have just watched all episodes so far and I'm totally on teamheather. What a breath of fresh air she is, love her and Sam together. Can't see him say goodbye to what they share.

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:55 am

Love the screencaps AllAboutLove - these two are absolutely gorgeous together! <3

AllAboutLove - I've been catching up on all the threads and I'm curious as to why you seem to think Lana is F1 over Heather?
From media, Osher's tweets and Heather's radio interviews, it seemed there were so many flags that she is F1. I think I've missed some vital sleuthing on Lana somewhere. She is the highest profile girl in the house and with her connections, it seems logical that of course the media would shower her in golden light, but that it's not necessarily reflective of where she finishes in the show?

ITA with all the comments here about Sam's connection with each girl. I have such high hopes for Heather to be F1, but IMO (as others have discussed), Sam is definitely having an initial 'falling' for Lana, who sits in between Heather and Snez in terms of the chemistry and girl-or-woman element. Agree also that Lana is totally in control and 'calculated' is the perfect word - I don't think she's disingenuous necessarily (remains to be seen), but IMO she's very intentional and incredibly confident in herself, which makes me think her strongest intention is not actually to be there to fall in love as that usually presents as some form of sincere vulnerability (even if it's defensive vulnerability)- for example, Heather's totally natural, heart-on-sleeve, down-to-earth approach. It may be simply for exposure, attention, a new adventure that comes with a healthy dose of glamour - or a mix of all of those (nothing wrong with that, just a different reason than genuinely being primarily there for love, and it shows).

I may have missed some vital Lana sleuthing somewhere (??), but gut feel is:
F1 - Heather, F2 - Snez or Lana, F3 - Snez or Lana, F4 - Sarah.

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:03 am

Based on edit and based on Sam, I think Heather is F1.

It's the SM, media, and all the noise outside of the show that makes me have doubts (because Lana's friends posted a video of her and it was post-FRC and song about love in background, etc) and the psychic who is friends with Sarah saying Heather is not F1 (it is either Lana or Snez).

I am trying so hard to see how it can be anyone but Heather and preparing for the worst.

The story is Heather's story... I don't see a beginning, middle, and end to anyone else's story the way I see Heather's. It is continuously moving forward and the flashbacks in the edit keep connecting those dots. If the dots lead to heartbreak? I don't understand why they would want to emphasize the heartbreak over anything else. So the only Cinderella/Love story I see is with Heather.

Sam's interview yesterday that he did, conveniently when Lana is on the show and Heather gets her 2nd date but he talks about Heather? And is all smiling and giddy? I am hopeful again because of Sam and the edit. That he could reassure her that much, again and again only to let her go? I will be shocked.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:03 am

Ideas - I'm with your predictions. yes

I re-watched the episode (boy, too many times) and I realize that Heather is the "star" of the show, because of her cheerful, positive, bubbly, funny self ... she makes the "best" faces - not afraid to look/sound ridiculous - and she's natural, genuine and self-deprecating ... and that is very appealing on the screen ... "camera" likes her, people adore her and Sam ...

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:18 am

I highly doubt Sarah even knows who won, especially if she left at F4. And I just don't see Lana falling for Sam in a few dates. She seems pretty calm and collected, even reserved, not the kind to jump in with both feet. So even if she was F2, I don't see her being heartbroken about it. She only knew the guy for a month tops and went on a few dates.

I just don't see how Lana and Sam could get that close in a such a short time, not because of the lack of time so much as her personality. She gives off a bit of a mysterious vibe, which Sam is clearly attracted to, but you don't give up a great effortless connection like he has with Heather over something that could be, maybe, one day. If he simply wasn't into Heather, then sure, but he so clearly is into her. Lana would have to top what they have and at the moment that seems impossible to me.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible