SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 72 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:41 am

I think Nick needs his own Sharleen.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 72 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:26 am

Maybe Nick should let Sharleen set him up and stay away from TPTB?

Thankfully, he didn't end up with either A or K. I think they both have turned out to be the booby prize instead of the princess. JMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:55 am

This RadarOnline article was interesting to me: http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-steamy-sext-messages-nick-viall-revealed/

The two were so into each other, that Bristowe promised to send him a hidden message during her appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live. When she appeared on the show in March to promote the new season of The Bachelorette, she tapped her lips twice — a subtle but unmistakeable gesture for someone who would be watching for it. “She told him she was going to do it to say hi,” her friend revealed.

I actually believe that part. Nick tweeted this the night Kaitlyn was on JKL and she favorited it.

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  Mar 10
I see what you did there kid ....y&m *lips emoji*

So I watched the video of her and Britt on JKL and she taps her lips at 1:12.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFPBDJcq1eQ

I remember a few of us in the Nick fan forum were going crazy over what his tweets meant.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:01 am

bluwavz wrote:This RadarOnline article was interesting to me: http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-steamy-sext-messages-nick-viall-revealed/

The two were so into each other, that Bristowe promised to send him a hidden message during her appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live. When she appeared on the show in March to promote the new season of The Bachelorette, she tapped her lips twice — a subtle but unmistakeable gesture for someone who would be watching for it. “She told him she was going to do it to say hi,” her friend revealed.

I actually believe that part. Nick tweeted this the night Kaitlyn was on JKL and she favorited it.

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  Mar 10
I see what you did there kid ....y&m *lips emoji*

So I watched the video of her and Britt on JKL and she taps her lips at 1:12.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFPBDJcq1eQ

I remember a few of us in the Nick fan forum were going crazy over what his tweets meant.

Yes now I think we're going to get a good idea of what's going to be brought up at ATFR. The fact that Radar online quotes US almost guarantees it. Plus the fact that they were having sex more than people thought including in Utah? Just hope Kait and Shawn can withstand the storm heading their way .

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:03 am

Well the sex stuff isn't necessarily true though the part I quoted definitely is.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:11 am

JMO. She confessed sex with Nick already and basically told him there would be more at the F4 to F3 RC. He may not like it, but he chose to accept it. If that changed now, then they are better off not together. jMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:12 am

Thanks Blu! This is almost sad even though I'm no fan of Nick's. Basically what I see is that Kait is a total flirt who generally has guys all around her, dating and flirting with them when she wasn't committed to a bf. She was feeling particularly insecure during the whole two Bettes thing, needed some extra validation, and Nick got caught up in the whirlwind. Then she met someone she actually liked for realsies, kept Nick around for bennies and then chose the other dude when push came to shove and she had to decide. Now she's probably like, "umm can you go away now? I got what I needed from you. Thanks." Nice, nice, Kait.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:14 am

bluwavz wrote:Well the sex stuff isn't necessarily true though the part I quoted definitely is.

Oh I wouldn't put anything past her.  I don't see how she and Shawn get over this one. Sure the preshow stuff is one thing but the constant sex with Nick while on the show and all the time reassuring Shawn is quite another.  She was out of control IMO and I don't see Shawn being ok with it. They keep emphasizing his jealousy for a reason. I can see the ATFR now. Nick asking why did you have sex with me on Monday Wednesday and Friday. She could have even been doing it with him more than once before the FS.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:25 am

Isittrue ... I believe Shawn is just fine. He actually can have a laugh at Nick for being such a "manipulative idiot" to fall for woman's charms so easily ... for the 2nd time.

With the post before ... better not to compare who manipulates better in this game... the only thing sure... it's still not over yet!

I am actually laughing at all of this ... no sadness for Nick, he obviously needed a good lesson, like a jump in the cold water ... make it quick and get over it. Sometimes the harsh reality is the best awakening.
You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun...
~ Pink Floyd: Time

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:26 am

bluwavz wrote:Well the sex stuff isn't necessarily true though the part I quoted definitely is.

Well many of us thought she might've had sex with Nick again, since they didn't show her leave his room in Utah. So yeah, sounds plausible. They couldn't have shown too much though, since it would make the finale seem like even more of a mockery than it already is. But perhaps that's why she was so giddy around Shawn and his family? Happy because she'd just gotten laid? Overcompensating because she felt "guilty" again?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:30 am

isittrue wrote:

Oh I wouldn't put anything past her.  I don't see how she and Shawn get over this one. Sure the preshow stuff is one thing but the constant sex with Nick while on the show and all the time reassuring Shawn is quite another.  She was out of control IMO and I don't see Shawn being ok with it. They keep emphasizing his jealousy for a reason.  I can see the ATFR now.  Nick asking why did you have sex with me on Monday Wednesday and Friday. She could have even been doing it with him more than once before the FS.

She told Shawn she was going to explore other relationships and he had to at least assume she slept with him in the FS. He knew how it was going to be. If I were him I'd be more upset that Kaitlyn lied on the show about what her relationship with Nick was really like preseason than her sleeping with him however many times.

And I don't think Nick is dumb enough to ask anything about sex ever again at the ATFR. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:45 am

The funny thing is that she worries about Shawn being a player, but pot meet kettle I guess.

Getting back to Nick, I don't think we can say for sure what is brought up at ATFR despite all his kindness tweets. It's quite different to say you are going to act one way and quite different in following up on it when placed in a highly charged situation like ATFR likely will be IMO.

Apparently Nick is as sex crazed as K though IMO

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle