SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by umngirl Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:11 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Us Weekly tweeting about Nick's photo. Do they do this for other contestants? Tweet about SM pics that contestants post?

@usweekly
#Bachelorette's Nick Viall shares a shameless shirtless photo of himself. See the hot pic: http://usm.ag/1COKpV5

Yes they have made stories on the website about contestant's social media posts. I'm far too lazy to go dig them up but this isn't the first time.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 67 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 67 86669110 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 67 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:11 pm

Any sightings of Shawn yet?

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:15 pm

Beagle wrote:Here is part of what I read in Us Weekly. He asked for Nick's room #. I don't know if he actually shows up.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/07/01/bachelorette-kaitlyn-tells-shawn-nick-viall-sex/

From the above article
"she actually confessed all to her other main man, Shawn, and he was blindsided big time". That means Shawn didn't find out from Nick so Nick didn't kiss and tell, right?

Also, I found this is so ridiculous I LOL'ed
“He was distraught. He’s so masculine, that in a weird way, her sleeping with Nick felt almost emasculating,” the insider explained.
Is this why Nick posted his shirtless pictures to prove he also has amazing abs and though lean but masculine?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:22 pm

Wait, Kaitlyn sleeping with Nick was almost emasculating to Shawn?! That's ridiculous. IA, sdmom, no wonder Nick is posting pics of him with the same 6 pack abs that he got without being a personal trainer.

Imo, that is just rude to say that about another person, just because they don't act all "macho alpha". Acting kind and considerate is more important to me than acting all masculine. And a guy who is truly confident in who he is, truly secure, will view masculinity as encompassing more than the caveman "you my woman" mentality, imo.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:24 pm

umngirl wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Us Weekly tweeting about Nick's photo. Do they do this for other contestants? Tweet about SM pics that contestants post?

@usweekly
#Bachelorette's Nick Viall shares a shameless shirtless photo of himself. See the hot pic: http://usm.ag/1COKpV5

Yes they have made stories on the website about contestant's social media posts. I'm far too lazy to go dig them up but this isn't the first time.

Not to the extent they have here with Nick. It was taken by a pro photographer, and tweeted out by US. I think this goes beyond what's normally done.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:24 pm

isittrue wrote:Any sightings of Shawn yet?
I didn't see any, his sis puppysits Tucker when he's away and when he's home, they frequently all hanging out so I hope she'll post something either way.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:25 pm

umngirl wrote:

@usweekly

While the show is still airing? And of contestants from this season?

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:27 pm

Alanna wrote:
isittrue wrote:Any sightings of Shawn yet?
I didn't see any, his sis babysits Tucker  and when he's home, they frequently all hanging out so I hope she'll post something.

Hope we hear something one or the other. If it is not SHV I am really going to start doubting things.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:31 pm

I think Nick might be getting a little pay back with his SM postings. IMO I believe he genuinely cares for Kaitlyn and his support of her on SM was true, but I have to say, maybe his SM postings are a thorn in Shawn's 6 pack abs. From what we've seen so far and from what is being reported, Shawn was pretty much a d#@$ to Nick, so I think Nick is having a little fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:36 pm

^^^But Shawn has plenty of fans. Just look at SM and all the comments he gets. I actually think Shawn is a cutie and imo, better looking than Nick. I don't think Shawn gives a rat a@@ about Nick abs and doubt Nick is a "thorn" in his side. JMHO and they are probably both laughing at the stories and pic of Nick. Nick, kaitlyn and Shawn seem to be doing well post show. Guess we see for ourselves at the ATFR. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:38 pm

The ATFR may not tell much either, if they continue to follow scripting or production's suggestions.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:38 pm

Oh this is just getting better by the minute.... Shameless shirtless photo? laugh out loud
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom