SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by rosesrREd Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:41 pm

Max64 wrote:I think Nick might be getting a little pay back with his SM postings.  IMO I believe he genuinely cares for Kaitlyn and his support of her on SM was true, but I have to say, maybe his SM postings are a thorn in Shawn's 6 pack abs.  From what we've seen so far and from what is being reported, Shawn was pretty much a d#@$ to Nick, so I think Nick is having a little fun.

Nick doesn't seem like the type to do something out of spite, even if that was his intent, why hire a professional photographer to take the picture?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jojo47 Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:44 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The ATFR may not tell much either, if they continue to follow scripting or production's suggestions.

If Nick is serious about having his name thrown in the ring for Bachelor, he'll behave at ATFR. If anything, he'll be gracious towards Shawn & Kaitlyn and let everyone know he's ready to move on. That'll fit perfectly in his campaign.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:46 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:The ATFR may not tell much either, if they continue to follow scripting or production's suggestions.

If Nick is serious about having his name thrown in the ring for Bachelor, he'll behave at ATFR. If anything, he'll be gracious towards Shawn & Kaitlyn and let everyone know he's ready to move on. That'll fit perfectly in his campaign.

I think he would do that regardless. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:48 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^But Shawn has plenty of fans.  Just look at SM and all the comments he gets.  I actually think Shawn is a cutie and imo, better looking than Nick.  I don't think Shawn gives a rat a@@ about Nick abs and doubt Nick is a "thorn" in his side.  JMHO and they are probably both laughing at the stories and pic of Nick.  Nick, kaitlyn and Shawn seem to be doing well post show.  Guess we see for ourselves at the ATFR.  Smiley

If this season wasn't all a set-up, and Nick was hurt, then I sure hope Kait and Shawn aren't laughing about it.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:54 pm

^^I meant they are probably laughing at the rag mags and all the stupid gossip. We will find out what is happening with everyone at the ATFR. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:56 pm

What is interesting to me is that Nick doesn't have the most followers out of the guys this season (Shawn does).

So Us Weekly posting this as a story (and on Twitter) they are reaching a larger audience who likely is thinking Nick lives in the same cardigan sweater and is a "weasel" and "ugly" and now this larger audience that Nick couldn't reach on his own since those readers are not usually fans of his are not getting to see what lies under the sweater.

It just seems to tie into the "why did Kaitlyn sleep with Nick he is so ugly" question I see on SM again and again.

And now it is like "don't be so hot and shameless". I definitely think there may be a shift from "What does she see in him" and "Nick is not so hot" to "Nick is hot but I still hate him". So those who are not fans will hate, but they will see the superficial exterior as some sort of justification for the leads' behavior in a way. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:57 pm

I think more often than not, we don't find out the actual truth at the ATFR. I think the real truth takes place after the ATFR when the couple actually has to live their lives.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:02 am

AllAboutLove wrote:What is interesting to me is that Nick doesn't have the most followers out of the guys this season (Shawn does).

So Us Weekly posting this as a story (and on Twitter) they are reaching a larger audience who likely is thinking Nick lives in the same cardigan sweater and is a "weasel" and "ugly" and now this larger audience that Nick couldn't reach on his own since those readers are not usually fans of his are not getting to see what lies under the sweater.

It just seems to tie into the "why did Kaitlyn sleep with Nick he is so ugly" question I see on SM again and again.

And now it is like "don't be so hot and shameless". I definitely think there may be a shift from "What does she see in him" and "Nick is not so hot" to "Nick is hot but I still hate him". So those who are not fans will hate, but they will see the superficial exterior as some sort of justification for the leads' behavior in a way. jmo

So, do you think they are posting these pics to soften the view of Nick or Kaitlyn?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:05 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
umngirl wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Us Weekly tweeting about Nick's photo. Do they do this for other contestants? Tweet about SM pics that contestants post?

Yes they have made stories on the website about contestant's social media posts. I'm far too lazy to go dig them up but this isn't the first time.
While the show is still airing? And of contestants from this season?

While seasons were airing yes. I can't remember any others from this season but I'm not really paying much attention to the media but I know it's happened with past seasons. I'd weed through 5000 posts mentioning the bachelor on US's site but I ain't got time for that.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 68 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 68 86669110 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 68 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:10 am

rosesrREd wrote:So, do you think they are posting these pics to soften the view of Nick or Kaitlyn?
Imho, I don't think anything is going to soften anyone's view per se, but it seems like they are appealing to the basic "exterior/hotness" angle which always sells.

I also think lot of women like the Bette so they can check out some guys for once and TPTB did put some of them in diapers for that reason (all had decent to really good physiques).

TPTB select guys based on their looks for the most part it seems. They all have pretty good bodies, most are personal trainers, and because Nick doesn't work in that line of work like Ben Z or Shawn, his edit is more nerdy/dorky so having these types of photos when they never showed anyone taking off any clothes during sexgate? It is giving people a visual, imo.

So many of the comments on Nick's IG are shock/surprise and women basically just saying he is hot and that they would have preferred to have seen Nick's abs rather than hearing moans by K behind a closed door.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:15 am

Here's the new issue of Us Weekly.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 68 Sexcover

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 68 Sexissue1

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 68 Sexissue2

Source: usmagazine.com
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:49 am

So the battle of words took place after the respective FSD ... good... no need to rehash it at the ATFR.
Maybe I'm dumb, but I will never understand the logic behind "Nick being a scumbag, for sleeping with a girl he was dating and had every intention to date in RL too" (because for all we know, there was no last minute escape plan in program for Nick to get out of this relationship) ... I understand the hurt pride and bruised ego, that the girl you like sleeps with some other guy (not to mention trust issues, since she told you that you're IT before then) ... But what is that other guy's fault? Maybe being weak and dumb to be intimate with a girl who hasn't decided yet that she wants him in the first place... but a scumbag (or whatever word SB thinks of) ... who is talking?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom