SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 50 of 66 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by marloon Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:43 pm

bleuberry wrote:Friends of Shawn and Kaitlyn = attention-seeking fakes.

Vocal supporters of Nick = heros

laugh out loud What?

Sad isn't it.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:43 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:*sighs* Ben or Ben's friends, if you are reading this forum, please strongly discourage him from being the lead. Nothing he does will be up to "Bachelor standards". It's not worth it. cantstopl
You dont have to say that laugh out loud This is the issue for everyone in the medias. People give opinions based of imagination and things left unsaid. We shall all write scripts... cantstopl It would be Ben (who's considered probably the nicest guy of any bachelor) or Chris B. They all get crap. That's the name of the game.
It's not just about backlash though (which looks to already be starting when he has literally done nothing wrong). TPTB aren't going to do right by him anyway. It's in his best interest not to do it. He doesn't need this show to find somebody. Especially not now. Nick probably needs it more actually. Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 50 3806527698
Like I said, people use their imagination too much. rotfl No, he definitely doesnt need this show. But at the end of the day, does anyone? No, they dont. If Ben doesnt want to do it, then he shouldn't. If Ben does want to do it, he should. It's all on him. The most that can happen, is he gets a butt load of money/perks/friends/and obviously a girl. The least that could happen? People are mad at him. But again, these people dont mean anything at the end of the day. I'm one of those people, and I'll admit I dont/cant/will never matter to him or anyone else who gets pissed off franchise fans (laughable.) Honestly, I'm the stupid one for even being on here anyways (I wont speak for others. giggling ) So Ben is already winning. You go Ben!! High clap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:45 pm

bleuberry wrote:Friends of Shawn and Kaitlyn = attention-seeking fakes.

Vocal supporters of Nick = heros

laugh out loud What?
Right? Apparently everything/everyone Shawn and Kaitlyn touches turns to poo. And Nick is the golden master himself. Lucky us.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:47 pm

Guys, an opinion is just an opinion, not fact or reality. People are just following forum rule to express their opinions on the show and contestants. At the end of the day, the folks we are talking about should care less what we think of them since none of us is God and none of us have the power to impact their lives in any shape or form, JMHO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:48 pm

Last edited by eversotrue on Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:49 pm

Is it okay if I say that I find Ben too bland for my taste? no idea
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:54 pm

eirekay wrote:Is it okay if I say that I find Ben too bland for my taste?  no idea
Of course. I dont believe anyone tried to change your opinion..

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:57 pm

Sorry guys definitely not trying to silence opinions. Just making sure I understand the Ben dislike.

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 50 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:58 pm

eirekay wrote:Is it okay if I say that I find Ben too bland for my taste?  no idea
You don't have to ask. I have seen him called bland and boring more often than not. giggling I am honestly just trying to understand why he gets criticized so harshly for what happened between him, Shawn and Kaitlyn in SA and for sticking around or campaigning to be TB at MTA? Maybe if the bachelorette he was dealing with was genuine in her emotions towards him as well, I could understand but I don't think he's doing anything wrong in this situation. JMO and everyone else is entitled to theirs as always.

bleuberry wrote:Sorry guys definitely not trying to silence opinions. Just making sure I understand the Ben dislike.

Same here.

Last edited by BlackHalo on Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:00 pm

eversotrue wrote:
mercieme wrote:Guys, an opinion is just an opinion, not fact or reality. People are just following forum rule to express their opinions on the show and contestants. At the end of the day, the folks we are talking about should care less what we think of them since none of us is God and none of us have the power to impact their lives in any shape or form, JMHO.
This is all true. But imo opinions should have some actual meaning to them. And not something that gets pulled out of a hat. Though, opinions are usually a way for people to make an excuse as to why they say stupid sh*t. Just look at the internet in general. Why you think it's scared people of?

This has nothing to do with this forum, so no one come at me or edit my post please.

Re the bold, my personal take is that the internet while one of the greatest things to make our world a global village has also allowed us to lose the human touch and led to a lot of things I won't further go into. Personally my belief is whatever I can't say to a person's face, I wouldn't write it down but respect everyone's right to do as they believe.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:02 pm

bleuberry wrote:Sorry guys definitely not trying to silence opinions. Just making sure I understand the Ben dislike.
Nobody dislikes Ben himself. Peeps just need to let their frustrations (ahem something else) out on SOMEONE. And Benny boy is the target. At least, that's my guess. Cause I too have seen nothing that he's done as wrong or bad or warranting this critisism. And it's a golden fact that there's always something wrong with someone in this franchise. They could be the nicest person on the planet, and something would still be "wrong" with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:04 pm

Yes you sure can say what you want but I think we were never shown enough about any of these guys to say one way or the other. Too much time was wasted showing Nick/Shawn for us to get more time to see more of the other guys.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 66 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Linds911
MiniDiva
eliza3
TrishB
hdman