SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:54 am

Guys - she loves his SMELL !!! :fanningfan
This girl is too much.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Diana Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:03 am

Their chemistry is so unreal. They remind me SO much of Ashley and JP
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:07 am

nd4reality wrote:Guys - she loves his SMELL !!!  :fanningfan
This girl is too much.
I love how she wells up in tears talking about what she feels for him and how his kisses feel to her. I'm going to be SO disappointed in Shawn if he really yells at her next week.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:22 am

I'm officially on board the Team Snapchat train...but I have a feeling that the edit is going to derail the train at every possible turn...so I'm going to fasten my seatbelt for the wild ride ahead.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:09 pm

I admit I was and still am a Nick fan but count me in as a big fan of Team Snapchat. Re-watched their date numerous times but am nervous of what lies ahead for them. Hope it all works out in the end.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:10 pm

Diana wrote:Their chemistry is so unreal. They remind me SO much of Ashley and JP

They really do. Such different people with their own chemistry but many similarities too. Kaitlyn was totally channeling Ash a few times last night from the arms up in the air for her hug while Shawn was approaching her from a distance to her blissed out face saying it felt like her husband saying he loved her for the first time beatingheart (so much like Ash saying JP. Could make her smile forever on their FD). I've been waiting/hoping for another love story like that on this show since and might finally get it (but nervous about what's coming).

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:16 pm

Relaxing, I feel the same way. I'm soooo nervous for them because Ash's "temptation" was in the past, Kait's is right there in the flesh and blood AND she brought him back mid-seaso. So automatically I feel like Kait and Shawn have a more difficult journey.

I loved their interactions though and hope everything works out okay for Team Snapchat. Kait kissing Shawn's cheek and nose was so cute, goodness!! They have crazy chemistry but it's more than that, it's sweet and romantic and at least for now, they seem to be really nice to each other.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:18 pm

And what's amazing is that not only was their time together so sweet and intimate (was he cradling her? laugh out loud) it was 100000x ahead of any 1 on 1 she's had so far. Leaps and bounds different.

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:29 pm

You guys are right, it was sweet and romantic and intimate and hot all at the same time.

Does seem they'll have a big hurdle, so I'm worried the rest of their story will be all drama, tears, and begging forgiveness, instead of more moments like last night. In a normal,season we'd know we could look forward to a HTD, FD and meet the parents, etc. This season I honestly have no idea what is coming next and I really hope Kaitlyn's "mistake" as called in the preview is with Shawn not at his expense. I really want to jump ahead to next week right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:31 pm

bleuberry wrote:And what's amazing is that not only was their time together so sweet and intimate (was he cradling her? laugh out loud) it was 100000x ahead of any 1 on 1 she's had so far. Leaps and bounds different.

Ya she is so totally different with Shawn. His level of vulnerability was unexpected & her response to it was absolute tenderness.

I'm with those that wonder what might've happened had there been no cameras around...
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:34 pm

And she kisses him different from the others it just seems more intense with Shawn
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:37 pm

jojo47 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:And what's amazing is that not only was their time together so sweet and intimate (was he cradling her? laugh out loud) it was 100000x ahead of any 1 on 1 she's had so far. Leaps and bounds different.

Ya she is so totally different with Shawn. His level of vulnerability was unexpected & her response to it was absolute tenderness.

I'm with those that wonder what might've happened had there been no cameras around...
K's tenderness with Shawn is really the best. I totally believe him when he says he's not a very open person, but even manly men like Shawn get really vulnerable and goofy when they fall in love or think they're falling in love. Kait gives him allllll the right encouragement to be open and vulnerable with her, and doesn't make him feel emasculated for it.

By the way, how cute was Kait's v/o saying she's so proud to be with Shawn and then we heard him telling Kait he's so proud of her kayaking? Too cute.

And yeah, I totally think Team Snapchat would have consummated the relationship last night if they could have, Kait was so ready for it laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3