SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:36 am

Yes sprite Ryan gave Trista a whale.

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:22 am

Diana wrote:where is that video from laugh out loud
It's a deleted scene, here it is heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:03 am

So I stalked Shawn's insta this morning more critically knowing he's with Kait (because why not?? laugh out loud) and he seems to be a really great guy who posts really cute pics and vids of his nephew and niece and Golden. I think he's only had 1 girlfriend that he's posted about and she's really pretty, it was about 3 years ago. He also has some pics up of the house he remodeled, it's awesome, are we totally sure he's not Noah? Let me know if you guys want me to bring anything over tonight.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:20 am

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 6 K3211
kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 6 K3311
Yes, I'm looking at YOU, looking at ME dancing.
kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 6 K3410
Busted.

Source: ABC Studios

Last edited by agentcurls on Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:25 am

That is so cute, Agent!!! I like that you grab all these! I bet Kait was doing it totally unconsciously and didn't even notice herself.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:51 am

Shawn and Kaitlyn videos week 1, 4 and 5 from Amanda Penlis YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzR1AXlSVE8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSxqagHWvD8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hqca1FZZk6Q

Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 570

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:59 am

Thanks Emilia!! I could pretty much watch Team Snapchat interactions all day, I think, and experience very little to no shame laugh out loud they're too cute!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:36 pm

Knowing she picks someone makes me so happy!! I love them together! I can't wait to watch the rest of their love story!!!

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:41 pm

Alanna wrote:Thanks Emilia!! I could pretty much watch Team Snapchat interactions all day, I think, and experience very little to no shame laugh out loud they're too cute!

Do you grin like an idiot too? laugh out loud

I'm ready to put snapchat gate behind me. Dying to see their first date, their snippets are the cutest. Of course she picked him! giggling He's just sooo fine without even trying. Embarressed!

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:42 pm

Alanna wrote:Thanks Emilia!! I could pretty much watch Team Snapchat interactions all day, I think, and experience very little to no shame laugh out loud they're too cute!

Me too !!! kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 6 3806527698

Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 570

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:44 pm

bleuberry wrote:

Do you grin like an idiot too? laugh out loud

I'm ready to put snapchat gate behind me. Dying to see their first date, their snippets are the cutest. Of course she picked him! giggling He's just sooo fine without even trying. Embarressed!
Obviously!! I thought Kaitlyn was INSANE with how she talked about Shawn post-show, "knowing" she was single. I was about to declare them friends with bennies on the DL with all her talk laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:01 pm

t4p those clips.

What watching them it makes watching the entire episode useless. Watching even just episode one make you think it is game over.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3