SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by jojo47 Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:12 pm

nd4reality wrote:t4p those clips.

What watching them it makes watching the entire episode useless. Watching even just episode one make you think it is game over.

I've always thought Kaitlyn liked Shawn, but wasn't always sure to what extent. Without knowing the outcome, you just question everything.

When you watch their interactions thru the lens of knowing he's F1, you can see how much they are into each other.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:12 pm

Enjoyed watching those clips..it's nice not to have to wade thru all the other crap and drama.
TY
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:57 pm

What watching them it makes watching the entire episode useless. Watching even just episode one make you think it is game over.
I think it WAS game over night 1, but she got totally discombobulated because Nick is a friend from real life and Shawn could have been there for the "wrong reasons." I'm really glad she found her way back to what appears to be right. Hopefully she didn't stumble TOO much on the way to him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:19 pm

I am newly spoiled and phew! so happy to see that her spoiled F1 is Shawn. He is just so darn sexy I can't stand it. He has been on my short list while unspoiled and honestly, I forgot those interactions from ep 1. This last episode I noticed how touchy-feely she was with him on the rapping date but he's been fairly hidden since ep 1.

I am really hoping that Shawn is the one she sleeps with prior to Fantasy Suites. I tend to think that nothing happens by accident with this show, so IMO her snapchat oops may very well have been authorized/approved by ABC to help cut the gal some slack if indeed Shawn was the guy she couldn't help herself with. Totally get that!!

I really don't want to be a big fan girl of yet another franchise couple but they look darn tootin good! I have not seen this mutual chemistry in a couple since Arie and Emily. I can't wait for tonight's episode as it looks like Shawn finally gets his 1-on-1.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:24 pm

Alanna wrote:

I think it WAS game over night 1, but she got totally discombobulated because Nick is a friend from real life and Shawn could have been there for the "wrong reasons." I'm really glad she found her way back to what appears to be right. Hopefully she didn't stumble TOO much on the way to him.

Yep, sorry for double post but I agree with you. It now makes sense after seeing how Kaitlyn responded to Shawn during that first episode. Nick is perfect guy to stir up drama as watching the other episodes unspoiled I just wasn't seeing a whole lot of chemistry with a lot of her other guys.

I was huge Nick fan last season but I'd rather see Kaitlyn with Shawn (at this stage in season).
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:26 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:I am newly spoiled and phew! so happy to see that her spoiled F1 is Shawn. He is just so darn sexy I can't stand it. He has been on my short list while unspoiled and honestly, I forgot those interactions from ep 1. This last episode I noticed how touchy-feely she was with him on the rapping date but he's been fairly hidden since ep 1.

I am really hoping that Shawn is the one she sleeps with prior to Fantasy Suites. I tend to think that nothing happens by accident with this show, so IMO her snapchat oops may very well have been authorized/approved by ABC to help cut the gal some slack if indeed Shawn was the guy she couldn't help herself with. Totally get that!!

I really don't want to be a big fan girl of yet another franchise couple but they look darn tootin good! I have not seen this mutual chemistry in a couple since Arie and Emily. I can't wait for tonight's episode as it looks like Shawn finally gets his 1-on-1.

Hope you got spoiled deliberately and not by accident. I noticed a few folk on the unspoiled threads were livid about the stuff put out by the new agencies.
handwave glad to see you guys posting here.
Shawn and Kaitlyn seem so great together - can wait to see how the whole story pans out.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:30 pm

Sneak peek from EP 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3KBcJpdmc8

Youtub from Anna Marie
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 570

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:43 pm

Love having the videos of just their time to re watch, thanks for posting.

I didn't want to get too attached to how much I loved their moments before, but now I can go all in on my love for Shawn and how cute Kaitlyn is around him. It seems their temperaments might really balance each other out well.

Hope their love story really takes off on their one on one and we get to learn more about Shawn. Can't wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:49 pm

relaxing wrote:Love having the videos of just their time to re watch, thanks for posting.

I didn't want to get too attached to how much I loved their moments before, but now I can go all in on my love for Shawn and how cute Kaitlyn is around him.  It seems their temperaments might really balance each other out well.  

Hope their love story really takes off on their one on one and we get to learn more about Shawn.  Can't wait.
That's what I like about them too- I really can picture a great temperament match that we've seen so far, apart from the obvious chemistry. Shawn is even dry humored around kids, in one of his Instas, he's in a car with a bunch of boys about 12-13 years old and very seriously asks them if they're sure they don't want to hear 1D? laugh out loud It's so cute.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:07 pm

^^^ yeah he knows 13 year old boys really well. giggling

I loved him saying "mine too" when Kaitlyn said the names of her neice/nephews.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:19 pm

nd4reality wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:I am newly spoiled and phew! so happy to see that her spoiled F1 is Shawn. He is just so darn sexy I can't stand it. He has been on my short list while unspoiled and honestly, I forgot those interactions from ep 1. This last episode I noticed how touchy-feely she was with him on the rapping date but he's been fairly hidden since ep 1.

Hope you got spoiled deliberately and not by accident. I noticed a few folk on the unspoiled threads were livid about the stuff put out by the new agencies.
handwave glad to see you guys posting here.
Shawn and Kaitlyn seem so great together - can wait to see how the whole story pans out.

Nope! I was spoiled by accident. There have been so many headlines popping up about Kaitlyn and snapchat. I have been purposefully avoiding many of the news sources as I wanted to stay unspoiled but thought I could open up E! Online just to see what all the fuss was about. I was surprised to see a huge photo of Shawn between Ryan Gosling and some other guy without any spoiler warning!

I have never seen E! Online blatantly spoil a season for any other show, esp this early in. They always have some sort of warning that spoilers are ahead so readers can decide whether they want to continue. It really makes me think that ABC sanctioned Kaitlyn's snap chat for publicity and/or to counter the appearance of Nick (if he's turning fans off).

IMO there's a reason why ABC wants viewers to know about the snapchat and that Shawn is her F1. Good or bad ... time will tell.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:29 pm

^i think they just realized the snapchat fail created a new buzz for the show, esp since her one one with shawn is just about to be shown.

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3