SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:36 pm

I'm sure it wasn't planned, no way would Shawn and Kait think it's the best idea ever to look like that imo. However, it's created new buzz, it's a cute snap of a super cute couple so whatever, I'm sure it's fine. Tptb are confusing the issues with sending her to Chicago which is working from what I've seen.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by FLChica Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:38 pm

Emila23_12 wrote: Sneak peek from EP 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3KBcJpdmc8

Youtub from Anna Marie
Full disclosure - I'm not a "fan" of Kaitlyn with any particular guy this early in the season. I've watched this silly show all these years for the fun of sleuthing and a little mindless entertainment. My fan-girling is for dark & handsome guys like Arie or Roberto, so Shawn doesn't appeal to me. 

Having said that, I watched the above twice and can certainly believe they have a real connection that goes beyond lust or a showmance. Shawn was very sincere in what he was saying; no splice & dice that I could see. Kaitlyn wanted to say much more than she is allowed by TPTB to say and seemed to be willing Shawn to understand that. It seemed she wanted to blurt out,"They brought Nick on for the drama - we are what is real!" hissyfit

OK. I'll go back to being a casual viewer now and not get invested in this couple!

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:44 pm

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 8 K3211
kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 8 K3311
Yes, I'm looking at YOU, looking at ME dancing.
kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 8 K3410

Reminder, a source, link, IG, TWitter name S/Chat name etc must be included to confirm source. Please provide the source of these pics.

TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:54 pm

^my apologies, GA. I added the source to the original reply up thread.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:56 pm

Alanna wrote:I'm sure it wasn't planned, no way would Shawn and Kait think it's the best idea ever to look like that imo. However, it's created new buzz, it's a cute snap of a super cute couple so whatever, I'm sure it's fine. Tptb are confusing the issues with sending her to Chicago which is working from what I've seen.

Got it! I am truly just coming out of the world of the unspoiled so am just catching up on everything.

All I know is Shawn as Kaitlyn's F1 sure makes a lot of sense to me. While I was unspoiled, I definitely had Shawn in her top 3 so no surprise that he is her F1.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:03 pm

FLChica wrote:
Emila23_12 wrote: Sneak peek from EP 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3KBcJpdmc8

Youtub from Anna Marie
Full disclosure - I'm not a "fan" of Kaitlyn with any particular guy this early in the season. I've watched this silly show all these years for the fun of sleuthing and a little mindless entertainment. My fan-girling is for dark & handsome guys like Arie or Roberto, so Shawn doesn't appeal to me. 

Having said that, I watched the above twice and can certainly believe they have a real connection that goes beyond lust or a showmance. Shawn was very sincere in what he was saying; no splice & dice that I could see. Kaitlyn wanted to say much more than she is allowed by TPTB to say and seemed to be willing Shawn to understand that. It seemed she wanted to blurt out,"They brought Nick on for the drama - we are what is real!" hissyfit

OK. I'll go back to being a casual viewer now and not get invested in this couple!

Agree with your post. Also - I will enjoy their interactions without getting too invested. The odds are always so against them.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:15 pm

Just a tiny little vidlet of K&S cute piggyback ride. They did get comfy pretty fast, I must say.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:22 pm

This is what Steve wrote April 3rd when he revealed Shawn--

From everything I’m hearing, he’s definitely one of the top guys that are left.

Yep, I think that's right Smiley

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:11 am

I love everything about this date (just watching). Love love love it! What the heck kind of crazy connection is this? This is some LCD stuff laugh out loud.

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:13 am

bleuberry wrote:I love everything about this date (just watching). Love love love it! What the heck kind of crazy connection is this? This is some LCD stuff laugh out loud.
I thought so too, I'm so confused laugh out loud I don't think we have EVER seen any couple on any season act like them. Totally insane, hope they don't screw it up out in the wild post-show.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:21 am

Have not had a chance to watch yet (too busy watching the Blackhawks win the Stanley Cup) but looking forward to watching their date later today.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:27 am

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I love everything about this date (just watching). Love love love it! What the heck kind of crazy connection is this? This is some LCD stuff laugh out loud.
I thought so too, I'm so confused laugh out loud I don't think we have EVER seen any couple on any season act like them. Totally insane, hope they don't screw it up out in the wild post-show.

Yes, it is SO hard to believe that this is the first time they're alone together! And if he isn't pre FS guy, I'm gonna be so disappointed in Kait. scratch (for an episode or two laugh out loud)

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3