SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 60 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:43 am

Have to admit…they were really cute and normal on Kelly & Michael. And good answers regarding dancing with the stars, spend time with family and friends and then decide. So I hope they make it!!
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 60 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:45 am

Just saw them on Kelly and Michael and I loved it! They asked about a date and shawn said "no date yet," and they all laughed and joked about it! Kait did say she would do DWTS but only because it is down the road. She said if it was tomorrow she would say no because she wants to put Shawn first. beatingheart

They both looked great. Loved her dress. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:49 am

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Hands down best proposal we've gotten in at least 2 years.
And the things Kaitlyn said back to him? They were so sweet and so right. You can tell she really understands him well and said everything he needed to hear, right down to "only yours." It's like they can make each other melt on command and it's so cute. Kait's reaction with the shaking was awesome!! So sweet and genuine.

Alanna, you hit on exactly why I love them tog. so much. it's like they both always say what the other needs to hear in the way they want to hear it. They both disarm each other and melt as you said. they make each other softer. basically they just look and act like such a "real" couple.

Loving all the pics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:54 am

All about the girl's ring, I'm stealing Shawn's name for her of course laugh out loud I love that he wasn't nervous and was totally self assured, she really needs that type of man imo.

Link--
http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2015/07/28/kaitlyn-bristowe-engagement-ring-bachelorette/?hootPostID=4f58c35cea7eb207bddbb6cb52aa4a54
It's a lot nicer than I thought originally. I can even deal with the infinity band!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:18 am

Wow! Did they mention the cost? It is beautiful. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:44 am

soccermom333 wrote:Wow!  Did they mention the cost?  It is beautiful.  Smiley

The figure I read quoted before the finale was $100,000 - one of the top two most expensive rings the show has ever given out (the other one was Emily's).
JMO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:46 am

Still laughing about their snapchat snafu where Shawn originally thought he sent it out and she was like "you idiot" then they realize she sent it - whoops!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:48 am

isittrue wrote:Still laughing about their snapchat snafu where Shawn originally thought he sent it out and she was like "you idiot" then they realize she sent it - whoops!
yes than Shawn said with in a half hour the producers were driving him home!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:28 pm

Hilarious!! These two are so real. TPTB were probably so mad and the fact they picked him up a half hour later is telling. He said they drove him home so I wonder if they were hiding in Nashville?? ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:01 pm

Everyone go check out Shawn's snaps! He just did another. Adorable and funny. Kaitboo seem like a couple so comfortable with one another and like they have been together for a long time. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:07 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Everyone go check out Shawn's snaps!  He just did another.  Adorable and funny.  Kaitboo seem like a couple so comfortable with one another and like they have been together for a long time.  Smiley

The girl can clearly just be herself with Shawn and hasn't stopped giggling since the big reveal! :cutesmile!:

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:11 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Everyone go check out Shawn's snaps!  He just did another.  Adorable and funny.  Kaitboo seem like a couple so comfortable with one another and like they have been together for a long time.  Smiley

Oh can someone post it - I don't have snap chat

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3