SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 59 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:02 am

I really love the prosposal!!!!! It was sweat and romantic PINKHEART PINKHEART
I did not miss the beach and the sunset, I like it by night way better :Nod:
At ATFR they look so happy and in love!!!!! Totally diffrend to Chris and Withney !!!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 570

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 59 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:04 am

Emila23_12 wrote:I really love the prosposal!!!!! It was sweat and romantic PINKHEART PINKHEART
At ATFR they look so happy and in love!!!!! Totally diffrend to Chris and Withney !!!

Loved it too, and yes BIG difference compared to Whit and Chris. :yes:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:07 am

Congrats to Kaboo. I can tell they're totally in love and so perfect for each other. Wishing them nothing but the best.

High clap

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:10 am

vivi2 wrote:
Congrats to Kaboo.  I can tell they're totally in love and so perfect for each other.  Wishing them nothing but the best.

High clap  
That's so sweet of you, vivi!! Hope you enjoyed their happy ending even if it wasn't the one you were hoping for originally Smiley

They're so cute and so perfect for each other!!! I don't know what more to say:
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 59 Image20
Haley_ramsey

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:13 am

Emila23_12 wrote:I really love the prosposal!!!!! It was sweat and romantic PINKHEART PINKHEART

:yes: just as it should be, the last one, I enjoyed the F2 and the lead more than the F1 and the lead, there were too many red flags if you ask me, back to our couple. Wishing them a long and happy life together, IMO, they have as much chance to make it as our successful married couples bcs Shawn is really a man of his word and very solid, he has the prince Siegfried calm vibe, a little shy, but deeply in love with his women. can't go wrong with that.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:24 am

OMG you guys, I loved the proposal.  Right up there with the best of them.  Shawn is so well spoken, no "likes" "umms" or stumbles.  Just confident, sure of himself and well prepared but still with emotion.  They both seemed so sure of everything they were saying that it just poured out so effortlessly.  I loved Shawn closing his eyes at many of Kait's declarations to him.

I'm bummed about how much of their good moments we probably missed.  And the ATFR was a huge disappointment for me in how much time they got.  I miss the old musical montage at the FRC and couple watching their proposal and actually being the star attraction of the ATFR, but I guess those days are over.  

But to keep positive and fangirling, Can't wait to watch all their media to see the questions we actually would have wanted CH to ask answered.  They so look incredible together.  Hope they have fun and then start to find a real life rhythm.

cheerleader Huge Congrats! On finding each other and making through the airing of the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:30 am

Hands down best proposal we've gotten in at least 2 years. Definitely one of the better ones. I would've been ticked if they rushed it but they both really got to take in the moment which was sweet.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 59 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:33 am

bleuberry wrote:Hands down best proposal we've gotten in at least 2 years.
And the things Kaitlyn said back to him? They were so sweet and so right. You can tell she really understands him well and said everything he needed to hear, right down to "only yours." It's like they can make each other melt on command and it's so cute. Kait's reaction with the shaking was awesome!! So sweet and genuine.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emptysquares Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:05 am

I knew the proposal would be sweet but it still exceeded my expectations. So beautiful and from the heart. What a sweet couple they are.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 59 CK_932dWoAAh2kt

Aww.

emptysquares

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:16 am

Shawn retweeted from Kelly and Michael. He's still not chatty himself but you can tell from his retweets and snaps how happy he is and how much and passionately he loves his woman imo.
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 59 Image21

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:21 am

http://www.gettyimages.com/photos/kaitlyn-bristowe?family=editorial&phrase=kaitlyn%20bristowe&sort=best&excludenudity=true

Source: Getty Images

There are a TON of photos of Kaitboo together at this link.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:25 am

Thanks to everyone who are posting pics, but please make sure a source is indicated. If it's a screencap you've made yourself please indicate it.

TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3