SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 65 of 73 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:43 pm

I think there is a huge difference between a few drinks and enjoying life and being drunk and in bed. 
Most don't really want to see that. And some of those that do--well, they are often paying for that experience.cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:46 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
isittrue wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

Do you think she's even being subtle about it? I'm pretty sure she blocked someone yesterday after they said something relatively innocuous like "I don't like Shawn. You should be with Nick!"

I also felt like she came off as more pro-Shawn in the CH chat, since she said she has intense conversations with Nick and has fun with Ben, but with Shawn it's BOTH. I feel like she wants to want Shawn, but subconsciously, she is smitten and distracted by Nick, which is why she had that little shy smile when talking about Nick at the end. I also feel like her analysis of her dynamic with Nick isn't what we've been shown. Like, I feel like her relationship with Nick is mostly fun and I don't feel like they have deep, intense conversations, but I guess we're just not being shown that.

CP when you post things like that, you make me worry about a Mesnick.  

Haha, I don't think we're going to get a Mesnick. She seems SO pro-Shawn right now and seems to completely ignore anything Nick related, it's pretty much proof for me that she's currently with Shawn right now and happy in that relationship.

However, I can see her being devastated by letting Nick go and being surprised by her own emotions. Kind of like how Ali said that she was 95% sure it was Roberto, but wanted the FS with Frank to decide. Then, he leaves and she becomes this emotional, crying mess? I think that was her subconscious telling her that her heart was with Frank the whole time. That's kind of the way I feel when I see little things that Kaitlyn does when she's around or talking about Nick.

The ATFR will be interesting to see how she interacts with Nick. She has not seen him since FRC and I am not sure what will happen if she sees him especially if there are issues in her relationship with Shawn. I am not ruling out a Mesnick and I don't think Nick has either. Part of me still thinks these selfies and pictures he posts are to show Kait how hot he looks (the whole package body and brains) and the favoring of Becca's posts about Kait make me sure that he's trying to send her message that he's supportive and available. I hope Kait is happy in her relationship and we don't have a Mesnick. jmho I know several others disagree.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:50 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
agentcurls wrote:So 30-year old Kaitlyn enjoys having some drinks with friends....I don't see that as a big deal. She is simply enjoying her life. People want to see what she is up to so she is sharing her experiences with fans. I don't think it's realistic for her to be censoring herself in SM just because some are on the younger side.
I really don't think she (or Shawn) are all that party-hardy. No more than anyone else their age who isn't married with children. Once they are more settled into their new life and start working again, I don't think we will be seeing as much action from either of them. 30 is kinda the new 20 these days anyway, except maybe more refined. I say let them go out and have fun and live life to the fullest now before they really hunker down and start a life together. Heck, let them do it together, too! People in Italy and Greece do it all the time  (with their kids included!)
Side note: maybe we would all be drinking copious amounts of white wine and beer, too, while undergoing this crazy social experiment. I hope KaitBoo's family isn't judging either one of them too harshly.

Greece?  They still have chaperoned dating in Greece.  I spent a summer in Greece, the only single women out were tourists.   Maybe it's changed.  scratch

Married couples with kids in tow in Italy and Greece (in the major cities, anyway) go out and about to restaurants and such, enjoy beverages together, enjoy life with friends and family (and walk home) giggling
I saw plenty of young unattached people having a great time out as well. I go to the Mediterreanean every few years.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:51 pm

Yeah not sure what Ali is talking about because her current love is a splitting image of frank in terms of both looks and personality. Yet another confused one. We'll see what Kait's next bf is like, if things don't work out with Shawn. I highly doubt he'll in any way resemble Nick but who knows.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:58 pm

isittrue wrote:

The ATFR will be interesting to see how she interacts with Nick.  She has not seen him since FRC and I am not sure what will happen if she sees him especially if there are issues in her relationship with Shawn.  I am not ruling out a Mesnick and I don't think Nick has either. Part of me still thinks these selfies and pictures he posts are to show Kait how hot he looks (the whole package body and brains) and the favoring of Becca's posts about Kait make me sure that he's trying to send her message that he's supportive and available. I hope Kait is happy in her relationship and we don't have a Mesnick.   jmho I know several others disagree.  

CH with his probing questions! When the hosting gig is up, there is always used-car salesman. Geez!
To me the recent preview is all to throw off the regular viewing audience., especially if Kaitlyn came off an amazing FD with Shawn. Tptb are going to put out all the stops to uplift Nicklyn and negate KaitBoo.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:14 pm

It doesn't even matter what tptb preview, regardless of snapchat. Kait is probably going to live tweet and make it super obvious as she did last week too. She has zero concerns about making it obvious and is trying to think of even more obvious ways to show her f1.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:15 pm

agentcurls wrote:
isittrue wrote:

The ATFR will be interesting to see how she interacts with Nick.  She has not seen him since FRC and I am not sure what will happen if she sees him especially if there are issues in her relationship with Shawn.  I am not ruling out a Mesnick and I don't think Nick has either. Part of me still thinks these selfies and pictures he posts are to show Kait how hot he looks (the whole package body and brains) and the favoring of Becca's posts about Kait make me sure that he's trying to send her message that he's supportive and available. I hope Kait is happy in her relationship and we don't have a Mesnick.   jmho I know several others disagree.  

CH with his probing questions! When the hosting gig is up, there is always used-car salesman. Geez!
To me the recent preview is all to throw off the regular viewing audience., especially if Kaitlyn came off an amazing FD with Shawn. Tptb are going to put out all the stops to uplift Nicklyn and negate KaitBoo.

It's not so much CH that worries me but the way others are observing her reactions to Nick. I think my best defense at this point is to not watch the finale live and just wait til it's over and see if I want to watch. I will not want to watch if they break up and she goes to Nick.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:22 pm

I just don't see someone like Kaitlyn pulling a Mesnick.
If she could look past Shawn's flaws (jealousy, insecurity) and still love him anyway and say yes to his proposal, then I think she is on solid ground with him now.
I'm sure things with Shaen have only gotten better post-show, especially with Shawn out of the bubble, IMO.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:32 pm

agentcurls wrote:I just don't see someone like Kaitlyn pulling a Mesnick.
If she could look past Shawn's flaws (jealousy, insecurity) and still love him anyway and say yes to his proposal,  then I think she is on solid ground with him now.
I'm sure things with Shaen have only gotten better post-show, especially with Shawn out of the bubble, IMO.

Hope you're right and she's being honest with Shawn and herself about her feelings for Nick and Shawn. I just don't want it to seem like she had to choose Shawn because she said he was the one if she felt more for Nick. And I do hope Shawn feels more secure in the relationship and is not still doubting

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:36 pm

Personally, I'm sure everything is fine with Shawn and Kait right now from her media but seriously, this shouldn't cause us (the fans) any stress. It's just a fun, mindless show. I feel bad when fans get so caught up!!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:40 pm

Alanna wrote:Personally, I'm sure everything is fine with Shawn and Kait right now from her media but seriously, this shouldn't cause us (the fans) any stress. It's just a fun, mindless show. I feel bad when fans get so caught up!!

Guilty! Lol. Well if she does end up with nick at least my obsession with this show and board will ease up. Lol

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:00 pm

isittrue wrote:I am not ruling out a Mesnick and I don't think Nick has either.

I would agree that IMO Nick hasn't ruled out a Mesnick - he surely didn't on Andi's season.

IMO there's very little about this show that's more misunderstood that "the Mesnick". The only way a true Mesnick could happen this season would be if Shawn reunited with a past girlfriend who suddenly decided she wanted him back and he wanted to go back to her. From what I've seen, that's not the case at all - there's no past loves in Shawn's life worth mentioning.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 73 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+84
emptysquares
Emilia23_12
fashionista84
eirekay
lurker11