SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 34 of 73 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 53 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:14 am

missfafa wrote:i just read an article in Okmagazine about Shawn been flirty with couple girls in cma... what is this supposed to mean ?!

IMO it means they told him to go out and look single on SM - to make snapchat-gate look like it either never happened or was a fake. They can't comment on it - all they can do is ignore it and discredit it.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by SueSt Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:20 am

There's flirty and then there's carrying a girl on your hips with her legs wrapped around you... If this was my fiancee, he'd be my ex!  Just sayin....

Last edited by SueSt on Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:24 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Does this mean Shawn has never had sex if it's speculated he can't get over her having sex with the other guy?

I can't see how preFS sex should bother him. He wasn't the F1 at the time. Chris Manson was going to do whatever he could to ensure K found love. It seems she didn't need his help. It's her role to figure out how she feels about each guy and that's what she did, in whatever manner she felt it necessary to figure out. JMHO

I don't think it's the sex that will bother him (certainly not on any moral grounds) - I think he just doesn't understand the "job" of the lead which is to make a credible possibility with multiple guys. IMO Kaitlyn has been saying lots more to Shawn than we've seen - all to reassure him and make sure he stays in the game. And he neither fully understands nor likes sharing her so he reacts when he has to.

I also think we react to "sex" differently than Kaitlyn does - to her having sex is more like "making out" is to us. She and Shawn are both part of the Tinder generation - and most of us are probably not. At least I hope not.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:25 am

Well damn, he looks drunk and why is he being straddled by this chick? Did the article have a story with it?

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:39 am

is tehre a picture?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by missfafa Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:53 am

SueSt wrote:There's flirty and then there's carrying a girl on your hips with her legs wrapped around you... If this was my fiancee, he'd be my ex!  Just sayin....

that was my reaction too! i understand if the franchise is telling him & K to dilute the snapchat thing, but this is way to much, it's kinda of disrespecting to your "fiancee"

Last edited by missfafa on Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

Post by missfafa Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:54 am

california90 wrote:is tehre a picture?

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 34 CHyfgcjUcAEJ_P-

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 34 Shawn-booth-the-bachelorette-flirty-nashville

http://okmagazine.com/photos/shawn-booth-flirts-another-woman-despite-kaitlyn-bristowe-engagement-the-bachelorette/photo/1001269809/

http://www.wetpaint.com/2015-06-18-bachelorette-2015-shawn-booth-cma-fest/
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:22 am

Old news.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:38 am

Old news until next week or the following week, etc. We still have a ways to go before FRC and ATFR.

If I've learned one thing from this board it's that if there is smoke with a couple (even the "happily engaged" ones) that trail usually leads to a fire somewhere and then hindsight becomes 20-20.

There's also the bubble while the show is airing... and this bubble is for the viewers not just the contestants.
jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:30 am

Okay, just binge watched the whole season and I really do hope he is Kaitlyn's F1. One because she just melts around him but two, I could not take a whole season of his brooding, mumbling lack of humor. If Kaitlyn wasn't all in with him after his 1:1 it might be because the man never seems to laugh. I said it before, but Shawn is middle of the pack to me at best.

Oh and nice of him to tell Kaitlyn other guys felt the way Joshua did, but to not directly say he was one of them.

This guy is too moody and a little full of himself for my personal taste. But man, Kaitlyn adores him.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:36 am

^ IA, Stuck. Edit or whatever, he doesn't bring out Kaitlyn's fun, happy self. If anything, he is making her work for him.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:47 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^ IA, Stuck. Edit or whatever, he doesn't bring out Kaitlyn's fun, happy self. If anything, he is making her work for him.

To me Shawn always looks p*ssed off...and not just on the show, but also in the pictures of him before the show. He may be a barrel of laughs in real life, but to me he does not look like a fun guy. Kaitlyn is a fun girl and I think needs someone who brings that out in her and shares that wackyness. It kind of reminds me of the last Bette season when one of Nick's sisters asked him if Andi made him laugh and he said she made him smile. Big clue.

Have we had anyone on here who knows Shawn IRL like we have with some other contestants? Or have we heard any of his friends on SM comment on what he is normally like? I am curious. Maybe he is just self conscious about his teeth and doesn't smile or thinks that women like that brooding look. no idea

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 73 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 53 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+84
emptysquares
Emilia23_12
fashionista84
eirekay
lurker11