SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 50 of 73 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 61 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

watchthefeet - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:37 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Alanna wrote:Shawn doesn't even know when he's actually on camera because he was telling the producer all sorts of things that make him look like a complete a$$ (banging dudes, talking smack about Jared), so I really doubt this is the case. I don't think the camera has anything to do with anything, jmo.
JMHO: It is interesting that aware or unaware of the camera, Shawn's behavior is different even though he is still confronting about issues.

1) When Shawn is unaware of the camera when he is talking to producers he is "making an azz out of himself" as posted so we get the unfiltered Shawn who is pi55ed off.
2) When Shawn is aware of the camera when he is talking to Kaitlyn he is more toned down but still question/confronting
Examples:
"I though you were smarter than that...I mean, not smarter exactly" (so more careful about his wording and backtracking)
"Your actions don't match your words" (so same words to producers but said with less making of an azz of himself).

So to me, it is interesting that Shawn tones down what/how he says things fully aware he is on camera when he is talking to Kaitlyn time after time. And after the 2 upcoming "talks" that will be 3 times Shawn seeks out Kaitlyn to get his validation/reassurance on camera. He could have chosen to do so off camera just like he had 6-7 hours off-camera. Yes the producers want it all on camera, but Shawn is choosing to talk to her once again instead of just sitting back and seeing what Kaitlyn chooses to do. Instead, it seems like Shawn wants to take matters into his own hands.

It is also interesting to me that the "real Shawn" is reasoned as being the person we see when he is aware of the camera and not the person we see when he is unaware of the cameras (as it seems to be the case when defending his behavior).  Suspect

AllAboutLove...I realy like your new avitar. Is that any of our couples?

As for the discussion...every season the producers give us hints of the real people behind the masks using the edits. They know everyone...inside out...even better than I think most of these people know themselves. We see the insecurities, the hypocrisy, the grumpiness, the hunger for fame and attention...and the jealousy.

I've always been of the opinion that they like to shine the light on the persons faults through the edit. Yes, everyone is in a difficult situation where they have no contact with friends, family and their emotions are played with. Obviously, some deal with it better than others, but it is being put in these situations that has a tendency to bring out ones weaknesses. Clearly they think Shawn has some issues with jealousy, anger and control. Are they serious enough to destroy this new relationship? In the past, many sleuthers have seen red flags for the various relationships based on what was seen on the show. This could be just another example of that. It will be interesting to observe going forward.

Last edited by Sprite on Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

watchthefeet - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:07 pm

Sprite: Yes! My avatar is of a couple from Bach NZ. You can check them out (links as well to watch) on this forum. They are my favorite couple ever from any Bachelor franchise. Absolute role models for everyone else that has ever been on this franchise, imo. And I mean everyone, even those I like.

As to Shawn, I agree with you, they can only use what is given. It is one thing to turn something into something else but what we see with Shawn when he is unaware of himself on camera is his unfiltered self. As for him saying the producer is his best friend... not the smartest tool in the shed, imo, but given that Shawn went onto a TV show to find love when he clearly has NO problem finding a girl to date is just nonsense, imo and he needs no defending.

He signed his email as "Bachelor Shawn" for a reason and that is not edited or sliced and diced by TPTB. Yes TPTB are horrendous but these people choose to go on television for a reason and if they find love, great, but Shawn should be thanking his lucky stars instead of whining like a spoiled child because even with his jealous edit people are still fangirling over him and defending him. He still comes out a winner either way. jmho
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:10 pm

Does anyone know if Shawn is working right now?  I know he quit his job, but anyone know what he plans on doing for a living?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:13 pm

^ Shawn posted on his Twitter that he is looking for a job. So I would think he is still currently unemployed by choice. Will be interested to see if he goes into something other than personal trainer (because that is something he could be doing now very easily).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:17 pm

Max64 wrote:Does anyone know if Shawn is working right now?  I know he quit his job, but anyone know what he plans on doing for a living?
Probably what most of many bach nation do: nothing until they get something thrown their way from the show. (something promotional)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:24 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Max64 wrote:Does anyone know if Shawn is working right now?  I know he quit his job, but anyone know what he plans on doing for a living?
Probably what most of many bach nation do: nothing until they get something thrown their way from the show. (something promotional)

Kasha is it okay if I start using your description of last year's F1, box of rocks, for Shawn? They remind me so much of each other.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:28 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Kasha is it okay if I start using your description of last year's F1, box of rocks, for Shawn?  They remind me so much of each other.
You and me both, Stuck. It's the same ol, same ol.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:30 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

Kasha is it okay if I start using your description of last year's F1, box of rocks, for Shawn?  They remind me so much of each other.
Sure, why not? I don't have it trademarked.  giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:35 pm

Is it Box Of Rocks like BOR? Because that says it all to me. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:51 pm

I'm behind. What email are you guys talking about? Signed Bachelor, Shawn. I don't have a clue ...I skipped over the wondéring first time it was mentioned. I decided to ask this time
Thanks in advance.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:54 pm

There's a sc of an email Shawn wrote floating around here somewhere, where he is telling someone he'll be gone for the show and signed it "Bachelor Shawn".
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:06 pm

Tnanks!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 73 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 61 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+84
emptysquares
Emilia23_12
fashionista84
eirekay
lurker11