SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 49 of 73 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 61 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

watchthefeet - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:32 am

happygolucky wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:***snipped*** And after the 2 upcoming "talks" that will be 3 times Shawn seeks out Kaitlyn to get his validation/reassurance on camera. He could have chosen to do so off camera just like he had 6-7 hours off-camera.
watchthefeet - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 49 3806527698 I keep saying there wasn't much time for talking in those 7 hours. Hugesmile

HGL, I have as thinking of the analogy of Shawn peeing on her to mark his territory, but as you pointed out maybe he used another bodily fluid instead. cantstopl
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

watchthefeet - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:36 am

It's hard to believe but I don't think they had sex based on Kaitlyn asking the producer if this has ever happened before. Maybe she meant pre-fs sex with two men though laugh out loud She's a free spirit.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:49 am

bluwavz wrote:
danilauderdale Stealin' shows and stealin' roses. #ThatsMyGirl @shawn_booth18 @chrisstrandburg 3h
watchthefeet - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 49 11410630_403245686538650_862215697_n
http://websta.me/p/1015482748225794438_44560587

Love it! He and Kaitlyn both look in the glow of love this week in real life, so hoping everything is good.

I have no interest in arguing my diff of opinion on Shawn, but do want to say I repeatedly see the word "confront"used. IMO, he's just talking to her. It see a guy trying very hard to communicate his feeling in a clear, understandable way to open dialogue with her. He's actually really doing well to me at being totally open and real with Kaitlyn, for a guy talking feeling can be a no go. They talk to each other like real adults who care about each other and are trying to work through things, which I love. And again, his emotional rant was to a producer he said he trusted as a friend, venting his frustrations like we might with a girlfriend when we're emotional. To me they are so real together.

Also I'd compare Shawn most to JP who I never had any concerns about his jealousy or anger either - the guy has fallen madly in love and doesn't know what to do with himself and can't handle that he can't just run off into the sunset with his girl. Romantic to me and I love to see a guy just fall head over heels.

Lastly, I don't doubt Kaitlyn was into Nick too. She probably was weighing her options between the 2 until the end. But with Nick I saw a college girl out to have fun and be a bit wild and live in the moment, responsibilities and judgement be damned. It feel like she's probably been there, done that many times over. With Shawn Kaitlyn is really gentle, loving, more grounded and seems more the 30year old woman she is. I think post show she seems that way too, a more grounded woman, still herself, still a fun loving, live in the moment person but there's a sort of calmness and security that also reminds me of Ashley post show.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:51 am

watchthefeet - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 49 3806527698

Alanna wrote:It's hard to believe but I don't think they had sex based on Kaitlyn asking the producer if this has ever happened before. Maybe she meant pre-fs sex with two men though laugh out loud She's a free spirit.

To me it could go either way, but I think for Kaitlyn to know he is the one or even say she is falling in love she would need the sex first. It is important to her, I just don't see her giving into Shawn and his "demands" if she didn't already know that he was fully compatible.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:02 pm

happygolucky wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:***snipped*** And after the 2 upcoming "talks" that will be 3 times Shawn seeks out Kaitlyn to get his validation/reassurance on camera. He could have chosen to do so off camera just like he had 6-7 hours off-camera.
watchthefeet - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 49 3806527698 I keep saying there wasn't much time for talking in those 7 hours. Hugesmile
I don't disagree but I do think they talked. And I think the "mistake" that messed things up was not sexgate but was Kaitlyn telling Shawn he was the "one" so early on and Shawn taking that to mean "game over" when there were weeks still to go. And instead of sitting back and seeing if he would still be the one he made sure that Kaitlyn kept her word by repeatedly calling her out on her "actions not matching her words".

I guess for me, if I was a guy who had been told early on that I am the "one" and I saw this person's actions not matching that, I would sit back and see what happens because it is possible people can change their minds. I would also want to know that I didn't have to continually talk the person back into making me "the one" but they did so on their own. It just seems like Shawn was like, "She told me I am the one so I will make sure that I am the one".
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:02 pm

happygolucky wrote:
It not only goes for Shawn but all..If they did have time to talk off camera and they didn't get it.Many past leads/contestants have said they are told to say it again for the camera.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:07 pm

Hotmomma wrote:It not only goes for Shawn but all..If they did have time to  talk off camera and they  didn't get it.Many  past leads/contestants have said they are told  to say  it again for the camera.
That was noted in my post but was snipped out in HGL's response. Regardless of this, it is still Shawn choosing to take the reins rather than letting Kailtyn just make decisions and him sitting back and seeing if she chooses him as the one, not just off-camera time.
Choosing to confront repeatedly skews the odds in him having a bigger role in influencing her than not. I think Shawn knew that and was tired of waiting for his "validation" as he called it. jmho
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:27 pm

OMG yall -- this is just for my humor but I read this and couldn't help but think that's how tptb are editing shawn  giggling  cantstopl
The article is about disney princes and their appeal
The Beast
watchthefeet - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 49 Tumblr_static_beast
You’re into assertive men with a bit of hair. You like to make him roar, even if he scares you at times. He has strength and a temper that turns you on.

He’s aggressive and assertive. Not to mention he has a strong group of friends — even if they’re also somewhat intimidated of him.

He has a brooding side, something that comes and goes along with his hot temper. But it’s his mood swings that make him so alluring. Oh, and you know he’s into flowers.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:38 pm

I'm not a big fan of his constant questioning, but I am willing to give him a break for the ranting at the cocktail party. It was obvious how drunk he was. He was acting like an emotional drunk. I don't think that necessarily means he has some huge issues. They were drinking Guinness all night, so things got a bit out of hand. I do think his feelings for her were real, no matter how weird I may find that since they hadn't had that much time together by then. But it's nice to see some real feelings on a reality show rather than everyone following cues and going through the motions.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:06 pm

Emusha that is too funny! I think Shawn would like that comparison given his dry sense of humor. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:58 pm

Moved from Nick's thread.

TopShelf wrote:So do you all think that this is staged or of no consequence?

http://www.justjared.com/2015/06/19/the-bachelorettes-shawn-booth-spotted-getting-flirty-with-mystery-woman-in-nashville/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:40 pm

^^^ I think this was discussed last week, but not a big deal to me and TPTB were involved imo. Producer manipulation written all over it. Also, just less than 12 hours earlier, he was in bed with Kaitlyn at the safehouse visit. It definitely got cut short due to her snapchat reveal. giggling

Who knows if they last but Shaitlyn seem happy for now.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 73 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 61 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+84
emptysquares
Emilia23_12
fashionista84
eirekay
lurker11