SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 26 of 73 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 49 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:49 pm

Be realistic, what about every other guy she has dated? After her remarks to Kimmel, no way has she been saving herself for super relationships. This is a girl that lets it happen, and the guys who signed up to date must have figured that out before getting involved. I realize that having your girl sleep with someone else while you are (non-exclusively) dating is more difficult to imagine than all the guys before but, still, everyone should have known that was what you were going to get with Kaitlyn.

If Shawn loves her, he will have to get over it. If he can't, he choose the wrong place to meet her.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by timfan Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:52 pm

I thought Kaitlyn told some of the guys she had sex with nick during the show so Shawn would already know at frc so he seems to have got over it
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:11 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:Be realistic, what about every other guy she has dated? After her remarks to Kimmel, no way has she been saving herself for super relationships. This is a girl that lets it happen, and the guys who signed up to date must have figured that out before getting involved. I realize that having your girl sleep with someone else while you are (non-exclusively) dating is more difficult to imagine than all the guys before but, still, everyone should have known that was what you were going to get with Kaitlyn.

If Shawn loves her, he will have to get over it. If he can't, he choose the wrong place to meet her.

ITA.

And if his jealousy/anger issues aren't just the result of producer manipulation, then it's Kaitlyn who should run. She's the lead and has every right to explore all of her relationships, and not just the one with Shawn. If he truly can't deal at all, then he picked the wrong place and the wrong girl, and I won't see them lasting long beyond ATFR. If he can let it go, and ends up being super understanding, like JP or Chris Siegfried did, then they have a much better shot.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by mariebeth Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:20 pm

Didn't RS say she also sleep with Ben H.?

mariebeth

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:55 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:Be realistic, what about every other guy she has dated? After her remarks to Kimmel, no way has she been saving herself for super relationships. This is a girl that lets it happen, and the guys who signed up to date must have figured that out before getting involved. I realize that having your girl sleep with someone else while you are (non-exclusively) dating is more difficult to imagine than all the guys before but, still, everyone should have known that was what you were going to get with Kaitlyn.

Good Post.
Hard to conceptualize the actions (for me) but particularly when she came on the show telling Chris S that he can plough her field anytime. He should have known what to expect.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:50 pm

mariebeth wrote:Didn't RS say she also sleep with Ben H.?

Did he?

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:06 am

Anyone know about Shawn's mum? His IG has a lot of pics of him with his sisters and dad and I was just wondering. TIA.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:10 am

loveactually9 wrote:
mariebeth wrote:Didn't RS say she also sleep with Ben H.?

Did he?

Yup, he said she slept with all F3. Sometimes, I wonder how much he actually knows and how much he assumes. He said that Des slept with Chris, but Des said she didn't get physical with anyone on the show. He said Chantal slept with Brad, but Brad said he only slept with one girl because he fell in love. I could see him being wrong about this too, just based on how conservative Ben seems.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:25 am

kimberlyg wrote:

ITA.  And if his jealousy/anger issues aren't just the result of producer manipulation, then it's Kaitlyn who should run.  She's the lead and has every right to explore all of her relationships, and not just the one with Shawn.  If he truly can't deal at all, then he picked the wrong place and the wrong girl, and I won't see them lasting long beyond ATFR.  If he can let it go, and ends up being super understanding, like JP or Chris Siegfried did, then they have a much better shot.  
ITA! Maybe if he was so interested in Kaitlyn he should have tweeted her instead of going on the Bachelorette?  giggling

Bottom line is, like you both said, this is not the show to go on with a girl like Kaitlyn who lives in the moment and is dating multiple guys if you can't handle seeing that on tv screens/media, etc.

Hopefully it is all producer manipulation on Shawn's part and his issues are not rooted in him as a person. Because no matter how it appears, this is not the K&S show while she is lead. This is what the show is and Kaitlyn will take advantage of it because that is who she is.

Obviously Shawn got to FRC and F1 and all that... but the real relationship starts ATFR, not before. TWT

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:11 am

dw_a_mom wrote:
Rolly wrote:I hope Kaitlyn is happy with Shawn but for the life of me I don't see what everyone else sees in this guy. He has a great body but his looks do nothing for me and I don't see a lot of depth there. Lots of guys in this group to me are much cuter. To each his own I guess. And I get the competiton thing but his reaction to Nick seems a bit immature...he can't even say his name? What????

Shawn wouldn't be my guy, but I think him and Kaitlyn have crazy chemistry and she seems to respond well to the way he acts. As for depth ... I don't think she has much, either, although she does have that super quick wit, which is what people (and I) love about her. These two seem well matched based on life paths and bios. Combine that with the chemistry, and I really enjoy watching them together. I already have a husband, after all.

I agree with this and as much as I do like Kaitlyn I can see that she and Shawn are probably alike as far as depth goes. There was something off when Shawn was telling her about his accident and her responding to him seemed to be lacking the emotion you'd see if someone you're falling in love with is telling you about a near death experience. She had a few too many "oh my gosh" 'es.... I think that was her phrase. Maybe it was the edit too.

And I know she needs to experience the physical chemistry with a number of guys but I'd like to see her talking to them a bit more. She's falling in love with Shawn then she takes Jared to her bedroom and makes out on the bed, then she takes some other guy outside and starts making out with him. Do the leads get a bonus for each time a guy tells them they are falling in love with them?  Jared and Shawn both say they are falling in love with her and she says, "That makes me happy". Ian then tells her she's shallow and if I didn't dislike him so much I'd probably say I almost agree with him. Hopefully there is a lot more talking than we see because if she really wants to find a husband you need to get to know them beyond liking how they kiss and smell (I agree these things are also important). Maybe again the edit.

And since I am in the Shawn thread his "bad azz" attitude about Nick still bugs me. He still won't call him by his name and he seems to lack a maturity that I see with a lot of the guys (like Ben H.and Jared but others too have a much more "grown up" attitude). So Shawn's falling in love with her, so are some other guys. Did he not know how this show works? He needs to get on his big boy pants and grow up. JMOAA. Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 26 2498057887

Last edited by Rolly on Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:17 am

I agree with you

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:01 am

Rolly wrote: Did he not know how this show works? He needs to get on his big boy pants and grow up. JMOAA. Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 26 2498057887
Yup. Big boy pants need to be worn at all times -- while on the show and after the show. Unfortunately/fortunately we have already seen Shawn in a diaper. hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 73 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 49 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+84
emptysquares
Emilia23_12
fashionista84
eirekay
lurker11