SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 25 of 73 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 49 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Cecilia Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:52 pm

So Shawn seems to be close friends with Ronnie from Andi's season. I liked that guy!
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:03 pm

They are the ones that put the she picks no one spoilers out there. Normal viewers are wondering what went wrong when they see her connection with Shawn right out of the limo. But, enters the other guy and now in the viewers eyes, it's a real mess and the spoilers must be correct because she is sleeping with everyone (in their eyes).

Sleuthers knew the she picks no one spoilers, but the edit tells us she was OTT crazy about Shawn from the get go. Some were scratching their heads thinking the spoiler has to be wrong. Epi 6 was clear, IMO Shawn had to be her F1 but if you let the spoilers get in the way it casts doubt. The other guys role has been established this past epi IMO.

My question is will that OTT love story be edited differently now that snapchatgate happened. They probably always had the Shawn vs the other guy drama on the storyboard, so it will be interesting to see what happens with Shawn's edit now. It looks like they want to make him out to be a raving jealous lunatic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:22 pm

Now that E and Us has reports that Nick is the sex guy, Shawn will only look foolish if he's the F1.  

He'll be the guy who got Nick's sloppy seconds.  No wonder Nick seemed content and happy not being chosen.  Nick is smart enough not to be 'engaged' with Kaitlyn.  That is too much pressure considering he's the type who values fiancee type of stuff. YMMV and IMHO.
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:25 pm

charriotoffire wrote:Now that E and Us has reports that Nick is the sex guy, Shawn will only look foolish if he's the F1.  

He'll be the guy who got Nick's sloppy seconds.  No wonder Nick seemed content and happy not being chosen.  Nick is smart enough not to be 'engaged' with Kaitlyn.  That is too much pressure considering he's the type who values fiancee type of stuff. YMMV and IMHO.

If the new spoilers are correct, Nick DID propose and Kaitlyn turned him down. So guessing he wasn't that smart after all JMHO
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:27 pm

I feel so bad for Shawn omg, he'll go crazy for sure, i hope he walks aways after he discovers it on the show.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:29 pm

charriotoffire wrote:Now that E and Us has reports that Nick is the sex guy, Shawn will only look foolish if he's the F1.  

In an already icky situation (ALL involved) this is the icky-est. He is ok with having indiscriminate sex on TV no less (twice in a row) and then happy that he was not chosen by these ladies and has to deal with the relationship stuff ? Ok then.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:35 pm

nd4reality wrote:

In an already icky situation (ALL involved) this is the icky-est. He is ok with having indiscriminate sex on TV no less (twice in a row) and then happy that he was not chosen by these ladies and has to deal with the relationship stuff ? Ok then.
Relationship stuff isn't as fun as fiancé stuff. Get with the program.

Poor Shawn. Only relationship crap, very little fiancé fun it seems.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:43 pm

You guys are killing me! First time in a long time that I have been a fan of the final couple and it has to be the messiest season ever! Ugh!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:46 pm

eliza3 wrote:

If the new spoilers are correct, Nick DID propose and Kaitlyn turned him down.  So guessing he wasn't that smart after all   JMHO

Oh my bad! I meant Nick was smart not to get chosen but smart enough to get the first dibs on Kaitlyn days after Shawn opened up to her.

Shawn was probably thinking, "please don't choose me, please don't choose me" So yeah Nick actually won by not being chosen.

He got most of the milk without buying the cow.
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:47 pm

isittrue wrote:You guys are killing me!  First time in a long time that I have been a fan of the final couple and it has to be the messiest season ever!  Ugh!

I know. I kept myself from getting too into them because of the spoiler, then with the snapchat went full blown obsessive because I've been waiting so long for a couple I really liked - and now I think I'll have to watch with my eyes half covered and a barf bag nearby. Why, Kaitlyn. Why?

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:21 pm

Relaxing, hysterical comment. Love it!

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:36 pm

nd4reality wrote:

Everyone who goes on this show is getting "sloppy seconds."  cantstopl   If Kaitlin chose Nick well he is **edited** sloppy seconds.  Chris did not choose Kaitlin and technically shawn is getting Kaitlin and she is Chris's sloppy seconds.  Oh my this should be a drinking game.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 73 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 49 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+84
emptysquares
Emilia23_12
fashionista84
eirekay
lurker11