SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:24 pm

Fleiss just tweeted

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  3m3 minutes ago
So much romance and blossoming love on Bachelor in Paradise!!! Drama, too, of course...

mmmhmmm...Fleiss, drama too :yes:

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:25 pm

jojo47 wrote:
julychild wrote:It was definitely not a hoax! The machine has shifted into gear and is already at work

Response will start to trickle out:

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  4m4 minutes ago
Memories happen without warning

He's just getting started. This is probably the best of it. laugh out loud Can't wait for ATFR. I almost wish he would've been surprised with Shawn as f1 just minutes before ATFR, maybe he'd have less time to scheme.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 66 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:26 pm

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 66 50f59b7cafa96f2a24011516

I couldn't read every post but Kaitlyn spoiled her own season? interesting. where is my popcorn :2pop

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:29 pm

bleuberry wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
julychild wrote:It was definitely not a hoax! The machine has shifted into gear and is already at work

He's just getting started. This is probably the best of it. laugh out loud Can't wait for ATFR. I almost wish he would've been surprised with Shawn as f1 just minutes before ATFR, maybe he'd have less time to scheme.

I hope and simultaneously don't hope it's another all out battle between the final couple and Nick. He can be the sideshow to the final couple every season from now on to eternity, it's really hilarious.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:32 pm

I hope he rides quietly off into the sunset and finds his own fairytale. Hopefully not of the Grimm version.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:36 pm

It seems obvious it was a hand fumble for her, not some act of self defense for her reputation after a tough week.  To record random video and post it accidentally is really easy on SnapChat.  Like when people favorite and follow on Twitter because of how they are holding their phone-- go look at your own Followers list one day and you will see a bunch of random people probably for that reason.  The screen is sensitive and the buttons in the user interfaces are placed to promote interactivity.

Also it's sort of a  Safe House visit classic, isn't it -- stuck in bed, talking about or playing video games during the "downtime."

I assume that the major entertainment outlets are asking for comment from the producers or the network, since Variety and E! ran with it.  I don't think "hoax" will fly with that crowd, because at the end of the day, she's either with the guy or not at the ATFR -- how do they lie to the reporters who cover their show regularly.

Perez Hilton has posted that full video now, incidentally.

Last edited by jlccaz on Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:37 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I hope he rides quietly off into the sunset and finds his own fairytale. Hopefully not of the Grimm version.

And stays off our TV screens.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:47 pm

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

I hope and simultaneously don't hope it's another all out battle between the final couple and Nick. He can be the sideshow to the final couple every season from now on to eternity, it's really hilarious.

Right? I can see it now, Nick: "Why did we make love?" Kait: "Which time?" laugh out loud

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 66 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:49 pm

jojo47 wrote:
I saw his tweet as:
Airplane-gate meet Snapchat-gate. cantstopl

K&N really are toooo much alike.  giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:51 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
I saw his tweet as:
Airplane-gate meet Snapchat-gate. cantstopl

K&N really are toooo much alike.  giggling

Good point. Memories of the time he single handedly confirmed the spoilers for us. laugh out loud

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:53 pm

Yup. Kaitlyn one-upped Nick with her videogate.
Nick had his cheetos, Kaitlyn has Shawn. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:15 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Yup. Kaitlyn one-upped Nick with her videogate.
Nick had his cheetos, Kaitlyn has Shawn. laugh out loud
I'd say Kait got the better deal.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana