SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:54 am

Maybe Kaitlin didn't pick anyone but she "took" Shawn back. Hence the full mesnick. no idea
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by remockered Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:58 am

julychild wrote:It was definitely not a hoax! The machine has shifted into gear and is already at work

Agreed.  They have all gone silent on sm.  trying to figure out how to spin this and still put doubt in the outcome.  Think they are going to suggest it is a hoax through well placed "sources".  Right now, they are trying to ascertain how widespread the video leak is, and if it is not containable, they are going to splice/dice to ramp up other drama to maintain interest.  I am sure they are working on the canned epis as we speak.  Maybe they will focus more on bloopers.  Should be entertaining watching them scramble. IMO

Last edited by remockered on Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:59 am

The funniest thing about K's spoiler is that K and Shawn are in bed snapchatting but they haven't even had a first date on the show yet.
It's like watching their relationship in reverse. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:00 pm

julychild wrote:It was definitely not a hoax! The machine has shifted into gear and is already at work

Response will start to trickle out:

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 4m4 minutes ago
Memories happen without warning
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:00 pm

I just saw that

He's sending a message.

I hope he's doing good
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:01 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:The funniest thing about K's spoiler is that K and Shawn are in bed snapchatting but they haven't even had a first date on the show yet.
So true!! I've wanted Team Snapchat to make a go of things when Steve first posted that video of Kait getting a piggyback ride while filming the sumo date, it had f1 written all over it to me, so I'm really happy to see his cuteness unfold.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:03 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:The funniest thing about K's spoiler is that K and Shawn are in bed snapchatting but they haven't even had a first date on the show yet.

I am happy for Shawn and Kaitlin if they have found happiness on this silly show. Good for them. This too shall pass and they, along with everyone else, will be fine. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:04 pm

Wow.  It sounds like Nick got suckerpunched. Memories of sex? Thinking she picked no one? Very vague.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:06 pm

remockered wrote:Wow.  It sounds like Nick got suckerpunched.  Memories of sex?  Thinking she picked no one?  Very vague.

Maybe he's saying memories of accidentally spoiling an entire season.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:09 pm

Everyone is waking up like this...

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 65 Ezgif-4270108313
source

Will have to see whether People mag and Us Weekly tweet or post about the spoiler. If not, we know who else is in bed with TPTB (pun intended).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:10 pm

Alanna wrote:
So true!! I've wanted Team Snapchat to make a go of things when Steve first posted that video of Kait getting a piggyback ride while filming the sumo date, it had f1 written all over it to me, so I'm really happy to see his cuteness unfold.
Maybe they should be renamed Team Snatchchat?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:15 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Maybe they should be renamed Team Snatchchat?
laugh out loud I'll go with the pg version, they have nieces and nephews for crying out loud hah

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana