SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 53 of 77 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 53 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by notarose Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:39 pm

http://www.claddaghring.com/?Click=11&gclid=CPKSioaLp8YCFQYJaQodG74HCQ

If you scroll down on this link it explains the meaning and significance depending on how it is worn. 
A very thoughtful gesture Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 53 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:42 pm

kimberlyg wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I thought they each got a Claddagh Ring.  Two hands holding a heart.

Yeah, there were Claddaughs.  Nick was wearing it in the screen cap of her in the lacy white dress.  He it also looked like he was wearing it in the bar in the pic with his friend that Jaclyn took, but he hasn't been seen wearing it since.

Anyway, I think he'll be okay no matter what the outcome.  N&K's date was totally adorable, they seemed to be having fun, and they really had a natural chemistry, and it seemed like they actually talked a lot too (but of course TPTB aren't going to show that because it's boring).  I just hope that Kaitlyn isn't so blinded by her "Brooks" that she doesn't realize what she possibly has in front of her....

And Sharleen really is the best.  

I am going to sound mean here, but I don't think Nick would actually be happy with K long term either. I think she made the right choice for both of them. Nick will find his woman and she will be someone who appreciates all that he is. I also admire him for following his heart and taking a chance.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:45 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
kimberlyg wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I thought they each got a Claddagh Ring.  Two hands holding a heart.

Yeah, there were Claddaughs.  Nick was wearing it in the screen cap of her in the lacy white dress.  He it also looked like he was wearing it in the bar in the pic with his friend that Jaclyn took, but he hasn't been seen wearing it since.

Anyway, I think he'll be okay no matter what the outcome.  N&K's date was totally adorable, they seemed to be having fun, and they really had a natural chemistry, and it seemed like they actually talked a lot too (but of course TPTB aren't going to show that because it's boring).  I just hope that Kaitlyn isn't so blinded by her "Brooks" that she doesn't realize what she possibly has in front of her....

And Sharleen really is the best.  

I am going to sound mean here, but I don't think Nick would actually be happy with K long term either. I think she made the right choice for both of them.  Nick will find his woman and she will be someone who appreciates all that he is.  I also admire him for following his heart and taking a chance.

IA ^^ From the show, I thought K & N would be a good match, but the more I see from her snapchats, the more I start thinking otherwise. Nick mentioned in the show that constant deep conversation would be exhausting, but I would suppose the constant jokes would be as well..

and hey! at least he'll find a woman who is not scared of birds and he can go to the park with! Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 53 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:48 pm

had posted this perspective elsewhere but wanted to share here as well...

based on the 2 visits to her room -- there is a very good chance imho shawn's "Demands" really didn't actually allow K to fully compartmentalize the relationships and fully explore them.
guilt, heart break on behalf of someone she cares for... and facing someone who is about to reject her to avoid being rejected, and also if it is true someone who is angry.....

IMHO all of these are very much powerful and mostly negative emotions and that's a lot of influence on K when it comes to her "journey". we'll have to see how she modifies her behavior cos that's what it seems the reshuffling is about particularly due to the sexgate...

maybe this is a unique situation that will not be repeated but i do think that k may have experienced pressure that held her back from really going all the way to explore what there was with nick - i'm curious to see how things unfold and if any of the happenings influence her relationship with nick

on the contrary they could simply be not well-matched like many - including myself had speculated ...curious to see how things unfold
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:50 pm

Oh, I'm sure he'll be fine.  I just like[d] them together is all.  But that's me Smiley.

I had a potential offer to move to Chicago a couple years ago.  I should have considered taking it.  giggling

ETA: And I agree about Shawn's negative influence, emusha. Don't think it's particularly healthy, but I think Kaitlyn will end up seeing the light eventually. The bubble almost always ends up bursting anyway.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:52 pm

kimberlyg wrote:Oh, I'm sure he'll be fine.  I just like[d] them together is all.  But that's me Smiley.

I had a potential offer to move to Chicago a couple years ago.  I should have considered taking it.  giggling

Go now! My hubby is going to Chicago on business in July, too close to our move for me to go with him. I am pouting. no no
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:55 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
kimberlyg wrote:Oh, I'm sure he'll be fine.  I just like[d] them together is all.  But that's me Smiley.

Go now!  My hubby is going to Chicago on business in July, too close to our move for me to go with him.  I am pouting. no no

Ha! I'm pretty happy in New York, and I'm not from the midwest, which is why I didn't take the offer in the first place. And it's not really on the table anymore. But it's all good Smiley.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:57 pm

kimberlyg wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Go now!  My hubby is going to Chicago on business in July, too close to our move for me to go with him.  I am pouting. no no

Ha!  I'm pretty happy in New York, and I'm not from the midwest, which is why I didn't take the offer in the first place.  And it's not really on the table anymore.  But it's all good Smiley.

Nick likes to visit NYC. Just find Sharleen and maybe you could be in. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:58 pm

OnePromise wrote:It's not the same ring.  The one she wore today is much bigger than the ring Nick gave her.  

Can someone bring the rings of today interview and what she ws wearing yesterday over please I am interested in seeing it. I am bored something to look at laugh out loud to waste away the time until next week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:06 pm

So not a surprise, but K's snapchat recap completely ignored Nick as well.

I was so invested in their relationship that I feel like I need to do some moving on myself... lolpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:07 pm

I thought their date was very special and I have yet to see her so comfortable with another guy . They just just had that natural chemistry. I have to admit I am not a K fan did not like her on Chris's season and have lost all respect for her this season. Nothing to do with the sex part. So to say I am happy that Nick is not F1. I think he deserves someone better than K . He needs a woman that he can trust, that gets his wit, is on the same level intelligent wise. I have no doubt in my mind that he will truly find a woman that loves him as much as he will love her. I love the fact that Nick took a risk that is who he is. I also agree that he should be able to tweet what ever he wants because that is who he is he does not hold grudges. I think he is happy now and that is all I ever wanted for Nick. He is one of a kind that when he does find that love it will be forever.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:18 pm

Well K is all am happy in her interviews I really hope for her sake she did not blow her chance at something great with a great guy like Nick. This is a guy she said she gets caught up in this world when she is with him, there was chemistry, passion and felt desired only to not pick him. Clearly Ian was right she is surface level because I think she chose Shawn based on looks, way he talks and smells in her word. That's great but no depth

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 53 1f49b  Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 53 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 77 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass