SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 28 of 77 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 52 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 28 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by notarose Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:34 am

Just got home from a very late night, a bit of wine, to read about Kaitlyn being in Chicago? 
What if she did choose to date post show?
What if Nick did meet her first at the RC and said "ok" but I don't want you to have any "what if's" with me so not at the same time? Date Shawn and if that doesn't work out for you, "call me". 
After all, the Shawn pic was underwhelming in appeal. 

I could see that happening.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 28 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:50 am

happydays: Not sure if they will or not. Sometimes just the idea of something is what they run with. Especially if people buy into the idea that K's spoiler is just too obvious. So if nothing with Nick, then they may believe that more because it is hidden. Will have to see.

Notarose: Imo, I don't think that is the case because this is clearly happening after snap-gate. If we had any indication of SHV with Nick before this then that would be some evidence but this is all post-K spoiling it.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:51 am

notarose wrote:Just got home from a very late night, a bit of wine, to read about Kaitlyn being in Chicago? 
What if Nick did meet her first at the RC and said "ok" but I don't want you to have any "what if's" with me so not at the same time? Date Shawn and if that doesn't work out for you, "call me". 

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 28 3806527698 Did you think of this scenario after you saw that pic of Nick that you used for your new avi? It's perfect.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:52 am

And she is not that person!

Run Nick Run.

Last edited by ElonM on Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:55 am

Sprite, Nick looks amazing in your avi. :Nod:

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:03 am

By the way, random observation -- but Julie Berry also uses the word 'vibes' in some of her instagram pics, namely these ones:

https://instagram.com/p/2zE3eCLsYJ/?taken-by=julieberry
https://instagram.com/p/0MVDEyrsVm/?taken-by=julieberry  (for the same picture she tweeted, she only captioned 'vibes' for this like Nick's pic below)

Nick's 'Vibes' pic post filming:
https://instagram.com/p/3KeITHMw63/?taken-by=nick_viall28

Think there might be something going on between these 2...  question May be the reason why he has been looking happy lately

EDIT: Apologies if this has been sleuthed before!

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:26 am

I'm 80:40 on the idea that Nick has a love interest. 
He's basically crawling out of his skin with good vibes. This from a guy who can keep his cool when under fire from guys in a gang on the show. Plus we know from watching him last season, he typically understates things. Now, he seems unable to mask his "feeling oh so good".

"Who is she?" After all, he's always had a good life: great family, dream job, wonderful group of friends, rich life of concerts, sporting events, the arts. Only one thing missing - love.

Personally, I don't think anyone Nick associates with is bad for him. Thus far in relation to the show, 3 women have come out and strongly supported Nick - Julie on Twitter (a very sexual woman), Jaclyn on Twitter and IG (a very sarcastic woman), and Kaitlyn in interviews (a mystery to some degree). There could be a new woman in the mix - yet to be determined. Wherever his heart is, it seems to be a place that makes him happy. Bottom line and all that matters IMO.

Can hardly wait for the reveal!

Last edited by notarose on Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:28 am; edited 2 times in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:26 am

It is weird that they suddenly have Kaitlyn going from SH bed with Shawn to Chicago the next day. So now Nick may possibly be required to help with snapchat damage control? It is all so pointless the cat is out TPTB...making K go to Chicago and be seen to make us think she may be with Nick is not going to change the video proof/pics that were seen.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:42 am

^IA Monica, I feel like there is no recovery from snap-gate. It's game over. Anyone who is remotely interested in being spoiled for this season will be inclined to believe that Shawn is who Kaitlyn ends up with at the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:07 am

jen689 wrote:
happygolucky wrote:I picture the "perfect woman" for Nick like Matilda is to Art (Bach NZ), someone who speaks his language, who can make him laugh, is up for the adventure, feminine and dorky in a cute way, but has also a strong personality, her own accomplishing career (maybe in the media business, as he indirectly is too), classy and mature, with the natural vivacity. I have no idea who that woman is, but good luck finding her.
notarose commented that one of Jaclyn S. friends was flirting with Nick on Instagram but the photo (that one of Nicks pals posted) has been deleted.  I did a little sleuthing and found one of Jaclyn's friends on her Instagram page who both Nick and his friend follow. She's blonde with shoulder length hair, wearing a black sleeveless crop top, a black skirt, and sunglasses. I found her LinkedIn profile and low and behold she's in the media business and has an impressive resume. Things that make you go hmmm

Notarose -- could you please give us some more info on this lady and the flirting please ^^?? would love to sleuth out who or what is making our Nick look better than ever Smiley

sorry for the double post!

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:08 am

notarose wrote:Just got home from a very late night, a bit of wine, to read about Kaitlyn being in Chicago? 

I love that Avi NR laugh out loud.... I will pretend he is calling me laugh out loud. i agree snapchat oopsy did not do S any favors.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:22 am

happydays wrote:
jen689 wrote:
happygolucky wrote:I picture the "perfect woman" for Nick like Matilda is to Art (Bach NZ), someone who speaks his language, who can make him laugh, is up for the adventure, feminine and dorky in a cute way, but has also a strong personality, her own accomplishing career (maybe in the media business, as he indirectly is too), classy and mature, with the natural vivacity. I have no idea who that woman is, but good luck finding her.
notarose commented that one of Jaclyn S. friends was flirting with Nick on Instagram but the photo (that one of Nicks pals posted) has been deleted.  I did a little sleuthing and found one of Jaclyn's friends on her Instagram page who both Nick and his friend follow. She's blonde with shoulder length hair, wearing a black sleeveless crop top, a black skirt, and sunglasses. I found her LinkedIn profile and low and behold she's in the media business and has an impressive resume. Things that make you go hmmm

Notarose -- could you please give us some more info on this lady and the flirting please ^^?? would love to sleuth out who or what is making our Nick look better than ever Smiley

sorry for the double post!

Not positive, but it might have been one of the women in this pic
http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1005436674641217162_878072288

Hard to say if the comment was relevant or just friends joking around.  The pic being deleted, though, was curious.

Thanks to those sending Avi love Hugesmile

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 77 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 52 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass