SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 7 of 68 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 37 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 7 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:00 am

If they chos him as the Bach they could start each episode with a who is Josh blocking now. They let Nick and the other guy have their phone this time, so it could work.

We better be careful, this whole site might get blocked.

Biggest box of rocks ever! Silly man TPTB grid really hard to give an excuse to dump Andi last summer, quit being mad that you didn't take it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 7 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Stacia620 Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:21 am

reason wrote:Nick look hot in photo he really must be hot in person if Shawn and Josh so hate him!  Damn this is interesting.  Just imagine if Nick get the bachelor role Josh might just have a HEART ATTACK? for real.  Both Josh and Andi act like 2 yr olds.

Nick is hotter than both of them put together.  They could be a little "jealous"?
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:26 am

bleuberry wrote:I don't mind the shirtless pic he tweeted seeing as he's on a lake. As long as he keeps his pubis symphysis out of sight laugh out loud.

It's always obvious who's campaigning and he def wants the role I think.

I'm sorry, but his armpit hair looks pretty thick and gross.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:36 am

I'm fine with the shirtless pics but the armpit hair is a bit much for me. Of course now he changed that to his Twitter profile picture.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 7 1f49c

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 7 8367-910 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 7 I_got_13 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 7 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:41 am

I have half heartedly been scrolling through stuff here since I've been on vacation and am pretty much over this season. I haven't even watched the last couple of episodes. It's been a long time since I have zoned out on the show...pretty much since I discovered sleuthing. I come back and read about Josh blocking people because they like Nick stuff.  :strings1  Poor baby. :sourgrapes:

I was fairly neutral on the dude while he was on the show. At most I questioned his judgement in being so all into MEAndi. Post show, some of his SM seemed bitter, but I blamed it on her influence. I had thought that once he got rid of her he would go back to being the upstanding guy many of you had touted before the show. Apparently, same as his former fiancée, he just can't get over Nick. I always thought Nick was a big issue in their relationship. No matter how much it was glossed over...she told him she slept with Nick...but, mama and her friends had that little tid bit thrown in their face during that last viewing party and the whole world knew. It's one thing to know between them, it's a whole other kettle of fish for all your family, friends and very opinionated viewing public on SM to also know your dirty laundry. (I see similar issues popping up this season.)

All in all, the more I watch this show, the more I grow to appreciate Sean and how he handled everything. It was truly the last season that I fully enjoyed. While it had it's fair share of crazy drama, it was also romantic and sweet. I got to know a little about quite a few of the ladies and didn't have to cringe while watching. It wasn't all about booze and sex. If that was boring, I'll take that any day over the mess of the last few seasons.

I really hope that Josh is not the next lead. Aside from the fact that the shallow part of me has this thing about his eyebrows and big, shiny, white teeth, I actually prefer leads who are truly nice...and not just when things are going their way and when it suits them. If you are going to talk the talk, you better walk the walk.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:20 am

I'm so glad Josh got rid of the winner description in his Twitter bio. It struck me as odd that he defined himself by winning a reality show especially since he's no longer with the lead.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:58 am

SafronSahara wrote:I'm so glad Josh got rid of the winner description in his Twitter bio. It struck me as odd that he defined himself by winning a reality show especially since he's no longer with the lead.
Oh, he did. Nice knowing he reads here.

Well, hi Josh handwave

You were a jerk during Andi's season , when you were together and after you broke up. I never really liked you and it's great knowing my reasons are validated.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:04 am

^stacy, I'm sure you are blocked now. gigglinggiggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:52 am

SafronSahara wrote:I'm so glad Josh got rid of the winner description in his Twitter bio. It struck me as odd that he defined himself by winning a reality show especially since he's no longer with the lead.
It is so creepily hilariously sad how fast he reacted and changed it after someone posted about it here. Andi's picker must have the creeper rating set to high. Has he changed it to "ex almost pro-ball player 10 years ago, Aaron Murray's brother, AdvoCrap saved my life, woof woof woof"? That seems most appropriate of his bio.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:07 am

peggy0221 wrote:^stacy, I'm sure you are blocked now. gigglinggiggling
Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 7 3806527698 Lucky Me :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo:
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:38 am

Alanna wrote:
It is so creepily hilariously sad how fast he reacted and changed it after someone posted about it here. Andi's picker must have the creeper rating set to high. Has he changed it to "ex almost pro-ball player 10 years ago, Aaron Murray's brother, AdvoCrap saved my life, woof woof woof"? That seems most appropriate of his bio.

That's perfect, Alanna! laugh out loud

It's obvious he reads this board religiously. Probably knows all the Nick fans' usernames by heart in case similar ones show up on Twitter. What a dummy!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:48 am

Dear Josh, for your own good, get completely immersed in your faith, your job, your family, dating, and hobbies you enjoy. Turn your back on fame and attention-seeking, and all things related to Andi and the bach. This is not who you want to be.
Sincerely,
concerned viewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 68 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 37 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom