SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 17 of 68 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 42 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 17 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:32 am

We're a forum, not a blog.

Also, some of us can't stand Ick (wish I could claim I made this up) as much as josh. They're like itchy and scratchy from The Simpsons, what a pair. I want to smack Andi around for this, not one, but two duds and for such different reasons.

Edited- quick resource on the differences just in case. Hope Josh sees this too since he's such a big fan of ours.

http://www.suestudios.com/articles/article23.htm

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 17 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:40 am

Reminder: 
There are fan threads and discussion threads. This is not a fan thread.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:41 am

This is a forum which was started by many experienced sleuthers who had a reputation for excellent sleuthing abilities. We discuss contestants from Reality TV shows, we sleuth, we share ideas, and thoughts.

WE DO NOT RIDICULE OR MOCK, OTHER POSTERS OPINIONS. WE ARE NOT SARCASTIC TOWARDS MEMBERS.

We are NOT a HATE BLOG. If anyone does not like the opinions of posters, no one is forcing you to participate.

Please do not undermine what this forum is about, the hard work that it takes by the mods to administer this forum, and the highest competence level of our members.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:19 pm

Too bad Josh missed out the days of TWoP laugh out loud. Then he could've seen a real "hate blog".

And hi, Josh. A little friendly reminder: Advocare is a pyramid scheme. Google "pyramid scheme" or "ponzi scheme", and then realize that you're bilking your "team" and "friends" out of their $$$ Hugesmile.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by yammiemama Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:23 pm

california90 wrote:i'm curious about this blog- someone DM/PM me?

RS addressed this on his site today and has a link to the blog Josh was tweeting about. It has nothing to do with this forum. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the link here.

yammiemama

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:25 pm

yammiemama wrote:

RS addressed this on his site today and has a link to the blog Josh was tweeting about. It has nothing to do with this forum. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the link here.

Thanks for the info yammiemama. We don't post links to other forums, however those who want to know, can PM you directly?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:31 pm

Whew!! :fanningfan  Now I will be able to get some sleep tonight. Rolling Eyes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:34 pm

yammiemama wrote:

I don't think the Crazy Days and Nights reveal is what Josh was referring to. That "rumor" has been out there for a long time and they aren't anywhere close to reliable on their stories they post. In fact, the site has a disclaimer that stuff posted may be inaccurate or complete fiction. Plus, he's mentioned on there like once.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 17 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 17 86669110 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 17 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:41 pm

Oh well that explains it then. I think RS doesn't want to mention this forum to those who have been asking him about all the commotion. yes

What a jerk, IMO of course. Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 17 3806527698

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:43 pm

^I think people were legit asking about the Crazy Days reveal since many believe that site is 100% truth. I know when that rumor was first posted it caused a commotion here and probably on their social media accounts. I don't think it has anything with RS not mentioning this site. JMO.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 17 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 17 86669110 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 17 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:48 pm

yammiemama wrote:

I highly doubt it is that site because that site has no mention of Josh having the term "winner" in his twitter profile which he changed hours after it being discussed solely on this forum.

It is also old news what is posted on that site (from January). And as much as it can be said to be libelous/slander it is just stating stuff with no name calling either so not sure how it is a hate blog, either. The comments (very few) by people are saying they don't even know who Josh is. So not sure how it is a "Josh Murray Hate Blog" Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 17 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:56 pm

So why would RS post that forum's site and refer it to the Josh dislike blog?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 68 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 42 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom