SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 63 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 21, 2015 11:06 pm

The rose is very appropriate! TY!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by IrishGal Thu May 21, 2015 11:07 pm

robinvi wrote:
ElonM wrote:Chris Harrison explains why Kaitlyn Bristowe is the perfect @BacheloretteABC

http://www.people.com/people/videos/0,,20925148,00.html?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Did anyone noticed that CH might have slipped when he said "she really wanted this to work out" twice?
I definitely noticed that. Not a positive sign.  :nervous

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu May 21, 2015 11:11 pm

IrishGal wrote:
robinvi wrote:
ElonM wrote:Chris Harrison explains why Kaitlyn Bristowe is the perfect @BacheloretteABC

http://www.people.com/people/videos/0,,20925148,00.html?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Did anyone noticed that CH might have slipped when he said "she really wanted this to work out" twice?
I definitely noticed that. Not a positive sign.  :nervous

I don't know....I didn't take it as anything. I could see him saying any of them wanted the process to work. If we had heard she picked someone, we wouldn't have given it a second thought.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 21, 2015 11:13 pm

robinvi wrote:

Hmmm... he said there is a full Mesnick (which looks like it takes place in Utah where HTDs are supposed to be?) and now "she wanted it to work out"?. Guess we will have to just keep an eye on what he says or doesn't say. If he is aware of the spoilers he could very well just be playing into those and sell what RS is cooking up. Would make for a bigger surprise. On the other hand, he could be stating what RS has said because he just doesn't care about anything other than promoting his book. Guess we will find out when this all ends or doesn't end.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu May 21, 2015 11:17 pm

I'm not saying that he made a mistake,  but he DOES work for TPTB and he knows ahead of time what he is and isn't supposed to say being the spokesperson and all, so saying something he wasn't supposed to say twice, does give me pause that he did that on purpose.   I listen but still keep an open mind. Hugesmile

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 63 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 21, 2015 11:56 pm

Could it be some sort of slip when on Ryan Seacrest he asks "which of you have tired lips ?" to which Britt answers "probably both of us at the moment (but no errrrr... we can't say anything.)" ???

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 1:42 am

Ok, so in this interview: http://www.dailynews724.com/new-york/kaitlyn-bristowe-talks-about-whats-coming-up-on-the-bachelorette-h483788.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Kaitlyn clearly states that she tells the guys about the sex... or at least some of them, as she won't elaborate on that point. RS, however, said that she only talked about it in her ITM. He first said that she told the guys (in a tweet) and then corrected it (in a post) that she only "confessed" in an ITM.

So that's clearly Strike 1 for RS, right? She clearly says in the video that she felt she had to be honest with the other guys, so it had to have happened.

(Does anybody else feel ridiculously happy when RS is wrong? Even about the small things? High clap kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 63 3806527698 )

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 22, 2015 1:46 am

^ Yup. He guesses half the time it seems and probably watches the episodes before they air (seems like he has access to do so). No wonder he can flip and change as things go along.

Wouldn't it be crazy if, even if RS is correct about Shawn and Nick, Kaitlyn has another person at HTDs? Or she decides to instead go after some guy whom she let go? Ahhh.. the possibilities seem endless with this season. laugh out loud

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

^That could mean so many things. She told only her Final 2 or only the Final 3 or another option. RS basically said she didn't tell them, which I took to mean that she didn't sit them all down and tell them. But that may just be my interpretation.

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 63 87b72b10 kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 63 86669110 kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 63 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri May 22, 2015 1:53 am

I had thought that it sounded as if she told them when she told Mario that she only regrets the "timing" of the deed, and the fact that 'other people were hurt" by it. The scene of where she was talking about it looked like she was facing one person.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 22, 2015 2:08 am

Thanks freeflowing for posting that link. For sure the screen caps (thanks AAL) that was posted that made it seem that she told a bunch of guys is not the case because the sleuthers have already confirmed that the furniture of the chair she was sitting on when she made the confession did not match the furniture the guys were sitting on.

I agree with julychild that based on the screen caps we have so far, it was a sit down with one person, could even be CH in that screen cap, who knows. However based on this interview IMO if she told the guys it was not as a group, it would be prior to the FS. I just hope that the guy she was upfront with did not go ahead with being physical with her; this is my wishful thinking anyways.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri May 22, 2015 3:20 am

Why?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever