SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 33 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 3:32 pm

nutty1 wrote:I think Chris looks better in those last 2 pictures than he does on any other I have seen.

Me too. I'm warming up to him after starting out on the cooler side.

Usually I have a Bachelorette crush based on my own taste, but this season, whoever makes Kaitlyn laugh, smile and become a softy will probably be my favorite regardless of who I'm most into for myself. I am so strongly #TeamKaitlyn this season it's not even funny. :Nod:

Back to top Go down

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Sun May 17, 2015 3:38 pm

relaxing wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I think Chris looks better in those last 2 pictures than he does on any other I have seen.

Me too.  I'm warming up to him after starting out on the cooler side.

Usually I have a Bachelorette crush based on my own taste, but this season, whoever makes Kaitlyn laugh, smile and become a softy will probably be my favorite regardless of who I'm most into for myself.  I am so strongly #TeamKaitlyn this season it's not even funny.  :Nod:
Same!! Oh you want an unemployed, unhygienic idiot, Kait? You go right ahead, you do you, girl!! Hopefully she has a better picker than that but if not, oh well! I'll root for whatever and whoever she wants.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun May 17, 2015 3:50 pm

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 3m3 minutes ago
Periscoping in 15 min to talk "Bachelorette." No, I won't give anything away, but you can get your guesses in.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 17, 2015 4:10 pm

well there's one thing he's good at -- overt in your face self-promotion
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Sun May 17, 2015 4:14 pm

bluwavz wrote:
RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 3m3 minutes ago
Periscoping in 15 min to talk "Bachelorette."  No, I won't give anything away, but you can get your guesses in.

JJ best entrance
Britt Kait pretending to get along, they don't care for each other
Knows who F1 is, find out in less than 24 hrs
Likes Kait more
Nick arrives in epi 4 in NY
Not saying whether or not Kait is engaged
No discussion on the Ryan McDill/Nikki connection
Ryan McDill steals the show with his drunkeness
Doesn't think Kait will marry F1
No time spent in Canada this season
Doesn't have everything in spoilers, but nothing that doesn't effect the ending of show. Expects doubts this season
Very confident in his sources "I'm telling you it's rot (referring to F1 spoilers"
Noon eatern expect column
He has ending, not the hardest to spoil
Strange ending has nothing to do with filming ending early. Filming ended 4-5 days before the last few seasons ended. There is a reason for that, we will find out tomorrow
Joe, Dr. Chris - most well liked
Ending is difference once the guys are whittled down. Formula is different (4 HTD, etc)

I'm going to sign off of his live chat, he's not giving us anything you all didn't speculate

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sun May 17, 2015 4:17 pm

Whats interesting is someone asked him if josh or dr chris could be the bach and then he said yes very possible and then he listed off names in this order of "other candidates"

chris
shawn
nick
jared
joe
kupah
ben h
ben z

possible order of eliminations??

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Sun May 17, 2015 4:20 pm

sara11 wrote:Whats interesting is someone asked him if josh or dr chris could be the bach and then he said yes very possible and then he listed off names in this order of "other candidates"

chris
shawn
nick
jared
joe
kupah
ben h
ben z

possible order of eliminations??

I caught that too. But I found it interesting that he couldn't remember Ben H. I think if he was F1, he would have said his name earlier.

I'm sure I'm over analyzing

PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun May 17, 2015 4:24 pm

where is this live chat happening? link?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Sun May 17, 2015 4:26 pm

Diana wrote:where is this live chat happening? link?

Ugh, I'm not sure Diana. I was watching it on the app on my iPhone. I'm sorry

PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 17, 2015 4:28 pm

It's happening via Periscope which is a phone app. That's the only place you can watch it. You can watch it on the app after it's over as well.

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 33 87b72b10 kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 33 86669110 kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 33 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun May 17, 2015 4:28 pm

I might be overanalyzing too, but if RS says he likes Kaitlyn, then I don't think Nick would be F1, because he really dislikes Nick. I don't think he would like Kaitlyn if she chose Nick.....just speculating some more.

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sun May 17, 2015 4:29 pm

Someone guessed that shawn booth was the winner and he said good guess

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever