SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 57 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 8:10 am

sbolduc wrote:
mercieme wrote:
ElonM wrote:Given the meaning of the Ring do we have any picks of Nick wearing the ring in real life?

This could serve as an indicator of his relationship status.

He wore the bracelet that he wore on Andi's season post filming as well but who knows.

I see the ring as more of an indication. I have never heard of anyone wearing that ring downwards that isn't in a relationship. The natural way to wear it is up (towards the fingernails)

That is the idea for a Claddagh ring yes, but I cannot see Nick's ring clearly enough to say he is wearing a claddagh!

Back to top Go down

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Thu May 21, 2015 8:12 am

peggy0221 wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:I just feel bad for Kaitlyn.  She seemed so happy when she was picked for the Bachelorette and then to see her crying and saying that "doesn't make me a bad person" is kind of heartbreaking.  We are all human and make mistakes and I don't believe that she is a bad person.  I don't know what happened, we will just have to wait and see.

That was exactly my very first reaction after watching the preview.
My heart breaks after hearing she questioned herself, esp when she talked with Dr C, she said there's sth wrong with herself.
I thought it would be a fun season with Kaitlyn as the lead before the premier, but it looked more heavy than I expect
Count me in here as well. This always happens to the Ette, they always think there's something wrong with them by the end, yet the male leads are just torn and conflicted because they're in love with both. It's so blatant how much they rely on messing with the women's self-esteem, both if they're a lead or contestant.

I hope this isn't the reason she let Nick go, if they truly had something special and she was falling in love with him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu May 21, 2015 9:08 am

Obviously I have no idea what happens in the season but I imagine it will mostly be good stuff. They always load the season previews with drama and crying whenever possible. All of the leads have low moments and sometimes it ends up not being as bad as we thought. ie: Andi's breakdown after the lie detector date.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15499

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 21, 2015 9:17 am

Kait just tweeted this link, responding to the "sl*t-shaming" (can we say that term here or does it get blocked?)-- http://www.eonline.com/videos/235664/kaitlyn-bristowe-responds-to-social-media-sl*t-shaming

I feel like the only fan who has trouble getting onboard not because I want her to be some sort of Charlotte Bronte, 1840s-style "demure" lady, but because I feel like she did it to make herself seem fun and interesting to the men, as if that's the only thing that makes them want to stick around. Otherwise, I could not care less if she wanted to do her 25 men, and all the 25s of the previous Ettes and 1/2 of the production crew.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 21, 2015 9:38 am

Alanna wrote:Kait just tweeted this link, responding to the "sl*t-shaming" (can we say that term here or does it get blocked?)-- http://www.eonline.com/videos/235664/kaitlyn-bristowe-responds-to-social-media-sl*t-shaming

I feel like the only fan who has trouble getting onboard not because I want her to be some sort of Charlotte Bronte, 1840s-style "demure" lady, but because I feel like she did it to make herself seem fun and interesting to the men, as if that's the only thing that makes them want to stick around. Otherwise, I could not care less if she wanted to do her 25 men, and all the 25s of the previous Ettes and 1/2 of the production crew.
If this is the case, I wonder if KY hers/ his will be a sponsor.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Thu May 21, 2015 9:42 am

Alanna wrote:Kait just tweeted this link, responding to the "sl*t-shaming" (can we say that term here or does it get blocked?)-- http://www.eonline.com/videos/235664/kaitlyn-bristowe-responds-to-social-media-sl*t-shaming

IMO, I don't think she did it to be "fun and interesting" or that she thought it would be the only way they stuck around. I think she was just feeling it and that combined with (likely) too much alcohol on the date, plus all of the "romantic" stuff that TPTB throw at people on dates, plus how at least at that time she thought she was getting engaged to one of these men in a few weeks, lead to her sleeping with someone early. I've gotten the impression from her interviews that she doesn't really hold back in sex in her normal relationships, so why would she do it on the show where she's hoping to marry one of these guys.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 21, 2015 9:52 am

She is simply being true to who she is. I don't think it's anything more or less.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu May 21, 2015 9:56 am

Kaitlyn can have sex whenever and with whoever she wants. I just don't think she took into account the feelings of the other guys. The preview made it seem that she had been upfront about it with them, giving them that option to stay or go. But of course she didn't tell them. She doesn't have to. I just know that if I were a "contestant" and the lead did that, I would want to leave.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré Thu May 21, 2015 10:09 am

If it was Britt who did this people would be calling her a sl*t for sure but because it's Kaitlyn it's Ok she can do whatever she wants Uhm ok #hypocrisy.
By the way I don't care if Kaitlyn had sex with Nick or any of the guys it's her body and it's 2015 anyone who's offended by it must take several seats

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 21, 2015 10:21 am

I'm conflicted too because while she says she isn't ashamed and is a good person, her body language (burying her head in her hands, crying) tells me she doesn't believe herself. If she takes it all in stride like her usual funny and free-spirit self, then I will change my mind about this season. But right now it just feels kind of depressing and sad, and I'm wondering if we have her misunderstood. 

Obviously I'm reading into the preview and maybe she actually doesn't spend an extra minute thinking about it, who knows.

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 57 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 21, 2015 10:22 am

bleuberry wrote:

I'm conflicted too because while she says she isn't ashamed and is a good person, her body language (burying her head in her hands, crying) tells me othersise. If she takes it all in stride like her usual funny and free-spirit self, then I will change my mind about this season. But right now it just feels kind of depressing and sad, and I'm wondering if we have her misunderstood. 

Obviously I'm reading into the preview and maybe she actually doesn't spend an extra minute thinking about it, who knows.
You always get me, Bleu heartbeat

I'm hoping the best for Kait here, expecting the worst laugh out loud laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 10:36 am

dedré wrote:If it was Britt who did this people would be calling her a sl*t for sure but because it's Kaitlyn it's Ok she can do whatever she wants Uhm ok  #hypocrisy.
By the way I don't care if Kaitlyn had sex with Nick or any of the guys it's her body and it's 2015 anyone who's offended by it must take several seats

Britt would just lie about it, or she would confront those who don't agree with what she did rofl
But if Britt does that, I would dislike her even more because she is not that faithful of a Christian then

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever