SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 72 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emusha Sat May 23, 2015 6:39 pm

mercieme wrote:Emusha, CH loves Andi & just had dinner with her last week. No way Andi is in the dark about how this season's ending IMO. Again we will just have to wait & see as everything unfolds. I am more curious to see if Andi will post SM congratulations to the happy couple if Nick turns out to be F1.

the fact that he had a dinner with her doesn't mean he "loves her" why did he then throw her under the bus saying "she picked the wrong guy". If Josh is the "wrong guy" then who's he insinuating is the "right guy"? and why is millsy tweeting that this season will be much better than the last and Andi felt insulted? no idea  I'm not buying it that they love her and feed her info etc. They might feed her info if it helps them esp for such a closely guarded season. I think they loved Ali - i remember MF saying she was the best bachelorette there ever ways... anyways all of this is speculation we'll have to see how things unfold.

the whitney season wasn't as closely guarded as this season and as rife with foilers -- can you think back to all the foilers pre-season -- still mindblowing to me -- a bunch relating to ben and nick for instance...

Last edited by emusha on Sat May 23, 2015 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2015 6:41 pm

Because Andi and Kaitlyn have Nick in common and JMO, since She also rejected Nick, she sure would need to find out from Andi how to you know, deal with Nick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2015 6:44 pm

Regardless of whether she knows the ending or not, Nick is her ex. To say they didn't end things well is an understatement. She's allowed to and probably will always favourite tweets with "nick #barf" in them. She's friendly with Kaitlyn sure, but she's had her own relationship/experiences with Nick. Of course if it was someone neutral like Becca was favouriting it, I'd be all - "what's happening????" In this forum but with Andi, I don't think it has any bearing on whether Nick is F1 or not. They just are... exs and behave like most exs do.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat May 23, 2015 6:49 pm

lexforlife wrote:Because Andi and Kaitlyn have Nick in common and JMO, since She also rejected Nick, she sure would need to find out from Andi how to you know, deal with Nick.
IMO Kaitlyn didn't reject Nick. Even if he's not her F1 I can't see Kaitlyn treating Nick the way Andi has. Kaitlyn seems to talk about Nick in a positive manner from all the media I've viewed and read.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 23, 2015 6:50 pm

We also have to remember Andi threw Juan Pablo under the bus repeatedly even when he was dating Nikki supposedly her bff who'd be a bridesmaid for her wedding... she could have been private about her opinion but she was public about it....also worth noting how she threw josh under the bus -- see upthread JC's post that mention Josh as "slimy and not trustworthy" I don't think her favoriting the tweet says much other than her liking the things stated in the tweet JMHO

and good post freeflowingsalt... andi's behavior with both her f2 and another ex JuanPa is consistent with her being salty about the end of those relationships particularly for nick and josh
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 23, 2015 6:52 pm

Emusha not basing the dinner that Andi had with CH as the basis of the love he has for her. CH said Andi was the best bachelorette they had, he might have even said the most intelligent which to me was unfair to the others. And some folks even speculated way before their recent dinner date that CH would date Andi if he could. I saw CH saying Andi chose the wrong person more as a dig to Josh which Josh responded to on SM as well. Again my opinion is that Andi knows the ending & only time will tell if she stays neutral on SM to Nick but of course we know she has declared her fondness for Ben H.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2015 6:56 pm

jen689 wrote:
lexforlife wrote:Because Andi and Kaitlyn have Nick in common and JMO, since She also rejected Nick, she sure would need to find out from Andi how to you know, deal with Nick.
IMO Kaitlyn didn't reject Nick. Even if he's not her F1 I can't see Kaitlyn treating Nick the way Andi has. Kaitlyn seems to talk about Nick in a positive manner from all the media I've viewed and read.

I noticed that too - at the very least, that suggests that they parted on good terms.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 23, 2015 7:03 pm

well I guess all we can say is TWT no idea mercieme  Smiley 
CH has so many company lines I find it hard to really place him. When he said she picked a wrong guy though it was consistent with his statement last season so i took that more as something that's a real opinion of his ...everything else that comes out of his mouth is just gravy  kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 72 2498057887 imho
IMHO I think the whole dating thing between them is just smokes and mirrors.... there's no way he'd date her given the rules unless he quits TB which is a sweet deal for him and he wont...there've been many speculations about him dating the lead including emily etc.

if andi knows the ending IMHO it's by applying her strength which is her skillfully doing a line of questioning to unearth information.... 
In any case the tweet like any info we have can to be taken as a piece of info which might or might not have bearing on the ending. To be completely honest based on past behavior with other ex'es (see above) I cannot imagine Andi saying positive things about Nick on social media whether or not he's F1
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2015 8:20 pm

Did anyone see Kaitlyn's latest snapchat? Could that be a safe house visit?

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 23, 2015 8:28 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Did anyone see Kaitlyn's latest snapchat? Could that be a safe house visit?
kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 72 Img_7611kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 72 Img_7610

couldn't figure out what time it was potentially put up 
Could she be in LA? what's the temperature today. do we have any past photos from safe house from past seasons? like the one with ed's green trunks? Or didn't Des' chris have a pic of some sort at SH?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat May 23, 2015 8:41 pm

Looks like there is a person in the reflection of her sun glasses..almost like he is sitting there with long pants on/ tennis shoes?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat May 23, 2015 8:49 pm

I've sleuthed safe house visits in the past. They have several in Southern CA. One thing I've noticed is the photos from past seasons usually show a pool, barbeque or back yard. To me this looks like the typical safe house visit :Nod:

Last edited by jen689 on Sat May 23, 2015 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever