SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 76 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 23, 2015 11:25 pm

console

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emusha Sat May 23, 2015 11:27 pm

GA thanks for the correction I've edited my post Smiley 
Meanwhile, I still don't see anyone in her glasses LOL would be great if someone can draw lines or circles or something for what they're seeing  giggling

Cecilia -- i'm sooo excited that RS might have gotten fliessed and that K might have an F1 she so deserves it!!!!  cheerleader

Last edited by emusha on Sat May 23, 2015 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat May 23, 2015 11:27 pm

Someone a few pages back asked about past safe house pictures. Here's the ones of Jef and Chris.

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 Jefsafehouse

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 Chrissafehouse
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 23, 2015 11:30 pm

Also, Elan was tagged or posted a pic of a pool party, during Chris's season? I can't recall. I looked through his IG, I don't see it, but I should have been sleeping hours ago so maybe I simply can't see! laugh out loud

We were trying to sleuth it after Chris' season ended filming, IIRC. It would be interesting to see if we can match anything to that pic as I seem to remember it was a smaller pool.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat May 23, 2015 11:31 pm

Thanks! Doesn't help much but I knew we had pics somewhere.

If she is truly having a safe house weekend, all we need now is a fan pic with either Shawn or Nick, to eliminate one person....or both guys, so we know she is on her own!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 23, 2015 11:36 pm

emusha wrote:GA thanks for the correction I've edited my post Smiley 
Meanwhile, I still don't see anyone in her glasses LOL would be great if someone can draw lines or circles or something for what they're seeing  giggling

Cecilia -- i'm sooo excited that RS might have gotten fliessed and that K might have an F1 she so deserves it!!!!  cheerleader

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 Glasse11

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat May 23, 2015 11:36 pm

It was only 17 degrees in Vancouver today so she's not home.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2015 11:38 pm

Alanna wrote:Woo!! There's totally a dude f1. I couldn't care less which one, just happy it's a real life man she's with laugh out loud laugh out loud

:yes: I just want to see her fall madly in love - I've had my own guess with whom she did since the season tease, but I don't care who it is as long as she's happy and it makes a great story for us to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2015 11:39 pm

rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl We need to look in the episodes to see who wear white sock by the pool laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat May 23, 2015 11:53 pm

I'm so trying to match the forehead in the glasses to Nick. kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 3806527698
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 23, 2015 11:53 pm

Thanks GA! I def see the leg and feet (white) and that's what I saw before but was doubting and second guessing ... glad you see that ....so there's still some chance that there's someone sitting across from her

blu thanks for the pics! helpful to know about other safe houses which all look different
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 23, 2015 11:57 pm

For reference, one of the SHs SeanCat used. We also have video of inside one of them thanks to Sean if we need that to compare.
kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 11246758_925830997468478_850250440_n

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 87b72b10 kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 86669110 kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever