SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 75 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jen689 Sat May 23, 2015 10:43 pm

The pool by Kaitlyn has stucco near the brick border of the pool. The pool by Deanna/Jesse has a brick pattern near the brick border. IMO they're not the same pool.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 23, 2015 10:44 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:There is ivy in both pictures:  Deanna's left, Kaitlyn's right.  

There are brick pavers running along the edge of the pool.

There are blue and white tiles, but not sure if it's actually the same pattern. Can't tell from the snapchat SC.  

D/J would've had to be at the back right corner of the pool in Kaitlyn's picture for it to possibly match up... Kaitlyn would be sitting back behind where they are standing.  There does look to be a second row of brick pavers underneath the hose real in D/J's pic.  You can clearly see the two rows of pavers in K's SC.

So possibly, but... no idea  I'd love for it to be a SH visit though and know that she is indeed with her F1, not happily single as RS claims.
It totally looks like a different pool, imo. 
Either way, I think it is a SH visit. Not to find out with whom.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 23, 2015 10:50 pm

jen689 wrote:The pool by Kaitlyn has stucco near the brick border of the pool. The pool by Deanna/Jesse has a brick pattern near the brick border. IMO they're not the same pool.
do we have any old info on how they rent these SH's? are they similar locations in the same areas? or is it the same house that someone owns in the staff that they keep going back to?...the sizes of the pools and the furniture and shrubbery are similar not sure what to make of that
I do think they look similar enough that it would be a safehouse visit 

after a closer look though I'm not sure I see any additional person in her glasses -- she might be sitting by herself at the pool in that moment 
I do see the bbq or bar in front of her however...
IMHO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat May 23, 2015 10:54 pm

emusha wrote:
jen689 wrote:The pool by Kaitlyn has stucco near the brick border of the pool. The pool by Deanna/Jesse has a brick pattern near the brick border. IMO they're not the same pool.
do we have any old info on how they rent these SH's? are they similar locations in the same areas? or is it the same house that someone owns in the staff that they keep going back to?...the sizes of the pools and the furniture and shrubbery are similar not sure what to make of that
I do think they look similar enough that it would be a safehouse visit 

after a closer look though I'm not sure I see any additional person in her glasses -- she might be sitting by herself at the pool in that moment 
I do see the bbq or bar in front of her however...
IMHO

They use different houses, from Santa Monica, Agoura Hills (Des and Sean), Malibu etc. They move around quite a bit and from what I have read ( I think it was Ali F who said it) they can also use more than one location in one season.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 23, 2015 11:06 pm

Seems like a safe house visit.... Will have to see if RS starts changing his story or defending it saying it is just a ruse.

Speaking of which, if and only if Kaitlyn chose no one would she still stay somewhere if there was a planned SH just to use the space if she had interviews, etc the following week?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat May 23, 2015 11:07 pm

Not to rain on the parade, because I would like nothing better than to find out Kaitlyn is happy with her F1, but does anyone know if when Brad chose no one he still had SH weekends? And if not, would they do that to keep people guessing?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 23, 2015 11:12 pm

Where is Kaitlyn's home base right now? Is it possible she is chilling out in LA while the season airs so that she doesn't have to travel for media? I'm just asking if anyone knows for sure.

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 75 87b72b10 kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 75 86669110 kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 75 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 23, 2015 11:13 pm

In those days they did not have people tracking them on sm(there wasn't any to speak of in terms of today) and people didn't really use their phones for taking photos as avidly, so basically, a SH visit was not tracked as closely like it is now. Brad 1.0 was 2007.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat May 23, 2015 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat May 23, 2015 11:13 pm

Ali and Roberto met in Palm Springs also. I remember Ali telling the story that she was freaking out one time she was driving there and she was calling Roberto because someone had recognized her and apparently they were following her and she didn't know what to do.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 23, 2015 11:17 pm

Beagle wrote:Ali and Roberto met in Palm Springs also. I remember Ali telling the story that she was freaking out one time she was driving there and she was calling Roberto because someone had recognized her and apparently they were following her and she didn't know what to do.
hmm i also remember that story and 
today the temp is cooler (low 70ies) around the larger LA area 
while temp is closer to 25C i.e. 77F about an hour ago around Palm Springs ...
so according to the temp and based on past locations they've used for SH K could be around Palm Springs area.

Last edited by emusha on Sat May 23, 2015 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 23, 2015 11:20 pm

25C is 82F. I believe that's what she is alluding to in the snapchat. Most of those born in the mid 70's in Canada, are not familiar with Imperial measurement. It hasn't been anywhere near mid 25C in Vancouver. I think she's edited, somewhere in California. I didn't check temps in CA.

Here's the person I see with sunglasses and white sandles/socks

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 75 Glasse10

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Sat May 23, 2015 11:24 pm

Freaking out! Totally a safe house visit. RS you suck. Thanks for reading.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever