SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 47 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 4:03 pm

Alanna wrote:Kait is so mean to mess with us saying she wants kids laugh out loud Like Steve said, she's toying with us now that spoiler is out there.
the interviews were she was talking about a guy who's "hilarious but not as funny as me... silent thunder...rural living" etc... all that is pretty misleading if she's not met this guy before ...now maybe she didn't meet that guy on this show?? but based on what we know of the guys not one person captures all the attributes in one package and that's what i was feeling as we heard her throw around these attributes during media rounds... I find her "rural living" comment particularly misleading if she said she first applied for JPGs season and she was living in germany for some time and now she lives in vancouver... is there someone who can give her that life she's describing now? how's she going to have a baby in 2 years if she hasn't met a guy 
I dunno some of these responses sound to me like she's throwing clues every which direction and then another side of me thinks she's met someone who's refined her interests and desired lifestyle for her but he wasn't on the show etc.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mindless Mon May 18, 2015 4:05 pm

Well nice to have confirmation that Kaitlyn and Chris did it. Figured as much from comments post-show.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 18, 2015 4:07 pm

mindless wrote:Well nice to have confirmation that Kaitlyn and Chris did it. Figured as much from comments post-show.

Not nice for Whitney no no

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon May 18, 2015 4:16 pm

notarose wrote:
mindless wrote:Well nice to have confirmation that Kaitlyn and Chris did it. Figured as much from comments post-show.

Not nice for Whitney no no

No, but I guess she's fine with it, since she's friends with Kaitlyn and all. But no wonder she didn't want to watch the season. And no wonder Chris was struggling so much with the decision of who to let go in Bali. This show is so squicky.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Mon May 18, 2015 4:30 pm

emusha wrote:
Alanna wrote:Kait is so mean to mess with us saying she wants kids laugh out loud Like Steve said, she's toying with us now that spoiler is out there.
the interviews were she was talking about a guy who's "hilarious but not as funny as me... silent thunder...rural living" etc... all that is pretty misleading if she's not met this guy before ...now maybe she didn't meet that guy on this show?? but based on what we know of the guys not one person captures all the attributes in one package and that's what i was feeling as we heard her throw around these attributes during media rounds... I find her "rural living" comment particularly misleading if she said she first applied for JPGs season and she was living in germany for some time and now she lives in vancouver... is there someone who can give her that life she's describing now? how's she going to have a baby in 2 years if she hasn't met a guy 
I dunno some of these responses sound to me like she's throwing clues every which direction and then another side of me thinks she's met someone who's refined her interests and desired lifestyle for her but he wasn't on the show etc.

Several sources indicated that Kaitlyn had a boyfriend the entire Chris season and still does; that he understands she goes on the show for fame. That firefighter called Trevor from Vancover. I think if it is true that Nick is final two, then this was a friendship and he knew where it was ending. Again, that is a big IF.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 4:35 pm

I am really surprised that she actually confirmed it, considering she is such good friends with Whitney. I feel like she could have just made a joke about it and said "yup, I saw him naked when he and Jimmy took a shower together!". But, for her to say "I was fully naked too"? Seemed kind of unnecessary. It also kind of verifies, for me, that she wasn't really heartbroken over Chris, but just hurt over being dumped the day after being physical with a guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 18, 2015 4:46 pm

Maybe she views physical affection as another Ben & Jerry's experience.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 4:52 pm

remockered wrote:
emusha wrote:

Several sources indicated that Kaitlyn had a boyfriend the entire Chris season and still does; that he understands she goes on the show for fame.  That firefighter called Trevor from Vancover.  I think if it is true that Nick is final two, then this was a friendship and he knew where it was ending.  Again, that is a big IF.  
well apparently she did it with CS... and likely also did it with the F2 this season given how liberated she seems with her sexuality... would a bf be cool with that if he truly loves her and wants her to build a life with him? just based on his pride i can't imagine any guy being ok with that if he actually truly loves a girl... confusing to me...

I don't see Nick or Shawn as "rural" types particularly but maybe that's my bias. I think shawn is hilarious but nick is snarky with a serious side. she did she she wants a guy who challenges her and brings out her serious side? I feel like K is yet to be uncloaked in terms of her true personality deep down her desires and her motivations...i still think she sees this mostly as a tv show and isn't very serious about the fact that the guys could be husband material no idea her funny demeanor is also a bit misleading to make you think she's never serious about anything
 in any case if Nick went on with full awareness about all this then the better for him to come off with no hurt feelings...

Last edited by emusha on Mon May 18, 2015 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 18, 2015 4:55 pm

Please keep this thread for Media Tweets IG etc. All other discussion goes here. Discuss contestants in their own threads. TY

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2849p288-the-bachelorette-11-kaitlyn-bristowe-general-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 18, 2015 7:53 pm

emusha wrote:snipped

Wanted to post this somewhere but since media thread is locked appropriate here...re: most dramatic season of the bachette

"It’s pretty darn close," Harrison told HuffPost. "If you are a student of the game, there is a full Mesnick. That’s how dramatic this season is ... there is a full Mesnick."*
interesting maybe K has a real breakdown during the show - the only times we've seen such epic breakdowns have been when an intended f1 left -- Frank for Ali and Molly for Jason... Ashley had a mini version of it when Bentley left. I don't think he'd use the "mesnick" to describe a breakdown by F2 jmho... taking CH's comments with a lot of grains of salt though... he's just a hype machine throughout the season

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 7:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
emusha wrote:snipped

Wanted to post this somewhere but since media thread is locked appropriate here...re: most dramatic season of the bachette

"It’s pretty darn close," Harrison told HuffPost. "If you are a student of the game, there is a full Mesnick. That’s how dramatic this season is ... there is a full Mesnick."*
interesting maybe K has a real breakdown during the show - the only times we've seen such epic breakdowns have been when an intended f1 left -- Frank for Ali and Molly for Jason... Ashley had a mini version of it when Bentley left. I don't think he'd use the "mesnick" to describe a breakdown by F2 jmho... taking CH's comments with a lot of grains of salt though... he's just a hype machine throughout the season
Link: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/18/chris-harrison-bachelorette-premiere_n_7307918.html
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 18, 2015 8:03 pm

Thanks emusha.

The word of the day or for a few months now: empowered

He's giving away edit secrets. tsk tsk

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever