SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 48 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by notarose Mon May 18, 2015 8:13 pm

emusha wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
emusha wrote:snipped

Wanted to post this somewhere but since media thread is locked appropriate here...re: most dramatic season of the bachette

interesting maybe K has a real breakdown during the show - the only times we've seen such epic breakdowns have been when an intended f1 left -- Frank for Ali and Molly for Jason... Ashley had a mini version of it when Bentley left. I don't think he'd use the "mesnick" to describe a breakdown by F2 jmho... taking CH's comments with a lot of grains of salt though... he's just a hype machine throughout the season
Link: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/18/chris-harrison-bachelorette-premiere_n_7307918.html

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 48 2292733854  I just read the link.
"Not the Bachelorette right now"
"full Mesnick"
CH and his "Perfect Letter" 
Please not Andi.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Beagle Mon May 18, 2015 8:17 pm

Oh God. I hope the full Mesnick is not Nick, but I would feel awful too if it was Shawn. I'm thinking it's probably one of the 2. no no Upset
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 8:19 pm

This s season is the most important to watch

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 18, 2015 8:19 pm

Beagle wrote:Oh God. I hope the full Mesnick is not Nick, but I would feel awful too if it was Shawn. I'm thinking it's probably one of the 2. no no Upset
I think it would have to be Kait, not either of the men.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 8:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks emusha.

The word of the day or for a few months now: empowered

He's giving away edit secrets. tsk tsk
yea very interesting that he's essentially telling us what has been edited and is therefore a farce!!!  speechless  that was another part of this interview that blew my mind - say what? since when? 
why do you say the word of choice is empowered, GA?

NR -- I totally feel you girl!! CH is so frustrating in his loopty loop statements  sneakyl
I really think it's K who pulls the Mesnick
Nick took it VERY well last season even when he was so heartbroken... K must have led him on horrifyingly for him to pull a mesnick. we don't know shawn as well but I don't see him as the type to do that...
I also remember in one of her interviews K was saying - you might want to check up on the bachette who's left in the show when the interviewer said they'll check up on the girl who is rejected night one...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 18, 2015 8:26 pm

Q
Alanna wrote:
Beagle wrote:Oh God. I hope the full Mesnick is not Nick, but I would feel awful too if it was Shawn. I'm thinking it's probably one of the 2. no no Upset
I think it would have to be Kait, not either of the men.

Full Mesnick - she could have let both guys go at which point the RS spoiler source ends then she goes after someone before they leave the "island" to ask to date in RL.  In that scenerio she would no longer be the Bette and have a change of heart as in Jason - post filming.

GA yes :yes: giggling
The quote about "check back" fits perfectly.

Last edited by notarose on Mon May 18, 2015 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 8:27 pm

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl 1/2 hr to the beginning of a great season

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 18, 2015 8:28 pm

emusha wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks emusha.

The word of the day or for a few months now: empowered

He's giving away edit secrets. tsk tsk
yea very interesting that he's essentially telling us what has been edited and is therefore a farce!!!  speechless  that was another part of this interview that blew my mind - say what? since when? 
why do you say the word of choice is empowered, GA?

snipped...

CH used it two or three times. You know who described her break up several times, because he didn't empower her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Mon May 18, 2015 8:29 pm

Hope East Coast Live Feed works for me . Because The Channel That the Bachelorette is on has been off the air since noon West Coast Time .

no

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 48 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 48 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 48 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahValley Tue May 19, 2015 9:31 am

What if in fact Chris was her intended f1, but left, hence no f4, and that is why she ends up choosing no one.
SarahValley
SarahValley

Female Posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Tue May 19, 2015 9:52 am

A full Mesnick would require her to be torn, choose the person she thought fit her, then post- filming, dump her choice and ask the other for a chance all within the last two weeks. God knows, if she is after fame and Nick gave the future scenario of life in Chicago that he gave Andi, I cannot see that fitting with Kait's goals. Certainly, Shawn seems to fit that criteria more. Perhaps she was torn or maybe she just thought the whole experience would be more of a hoot. Part of me believes RS spoiler, part of me believes AL, and part of me says we are all being foiled.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 19, 2015 9:53 am

chasingpavements wrote:
mindless wrote:Well nice to have confirmation that Kaitlyn and Chris did it. Figured as much from comments post-show.

I am really surprised that she actually confirmed it, considering she is such good friends with Whitney. I feel like she could have just made a joke about it and said "yup, I saw him naked when he and Jimmy took a shower together!". But, for her to say "I was fully naked too"? Seemed kind of unnecessary. It also kind of verifies, for me, that she wasn't really heartbroken over Chris, but just hurt over being dumped the day after being physical with a guy.

Ditto. Even a 'no comment' would've done the job. hmmm

Still, not a surprising revelation in the least. But how tacky.

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 48 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever