SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 46 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 18, 2015 2:26 pm

Please keep this topic for Media Tweets etc.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 2:30 pm

Seacrest:
Kaitlyn Bristowe, Britt Nilsson Talk ‘Bachelorette’ Season 11, Play ‘Never Have I Ever’
https://youtu.be/yVO8Pvlc2g0
https://youtu.be/-5bASBzd0Ss

Audio only:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 2:36 pm

reason wrote:Didn't RS spoil that Ali was single?  AL said chris was the winner.  Interesting season a head.  Now I definetly have to watch to see how this pan out.

I do think that RS has the f2 correct; i think it's going to be Nick, Shawn, or no one. I sort of question the accuracy of his specifics of his spoilers, but since he held off so long to spoil the show, I feel like it suggests he was able to get multiple confirmations?

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 2:44 pm

sophienette wrote:Chris H doing some Book & Bachelorette promo...
http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/segment/chris-harrison-the-perfect-letter-the-bachelorette/5509e88778c90a5b81000902

HuffPost asked me to send some questions, so I did... we'll see if/what airs (accent doesnt help!)
anyone listen to this and can do a summary? Thanks!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 2:56 pm

Watching the right reasons interview interesting comment from K - 

could i find my husband this way? questioned if I'd have to be against someone else to do that....I was upset at first but then I thought this is a crazy TV show...I was on it with 25 other women [suggesting...what could be crazier than that] then I started accepting it and thinking of what can come of it

curious how K will handle post show

Last edited by emusha on Mon May 18, 2015 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 18, 2015 3:01 pm

Someone posted this, and when I went back to reply, I couldn't find it.  question

It appears she is at a Stella Barra restaurant. They have many locations. Meaghan Bell lives in Nashville?

Kaitlyn Bristowe @kaitlynbristowe  ·  42m 42 minutes ago
That cookie was no joke. “@meganebell1: Just one big azz cookie between @kaitlynbristowe & I ”

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 46 CFTbNhwUMAAeWCa

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 3:30 pm

so looking at megan's stream it looks like the girls did a NASHVEGAS trip?? 

https://twitter.com/meganebell1/status/599972292257554432

didn't they invite shawn to the viewing party now Kaitlyn's also gonna be there?? I wonder if Britt also went to join since Bradley is based there...?

[ltr]@meganebell1  So ready for @Jillie_Alexis to get to NASHVEGAS!![/ltr]
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 18, 2015 3:31 pm

Like I said. Nashville is the spot to be tonight.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 18, 2015 3:35 pm

What??!!! Now they're going to be watching the show together? Shawn and Kait? Oh okay. Normal.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 18, 2015 3:38 pm

I'm not sure that Kait will be there?? but former contestants and others maybe.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 3:41 pm

Ryan S also going along the "fun" vs "serious" trend
asked his cohost first instinct which one is a marrying type and which is the dating type
the cohost said -- kaitlyn is the dater, britt is the marrying type
ryan said the opposite 

Kaitlyn said she wants kids -- soon in next 2 years
that is very soon for someone who doesn't have a guy to marry...  scratch
the whole game was also a fun vs serious twist I wonder if the producers get to suggest the content of the interviews

Last edited by emusha on Mon May 18, 2015 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 18, 2015 3:50 pm

Kait is so mean to mess with us saying she wants kids laugh out loud Like Steve said, she's toying with us now that spoiler is out there.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever