SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 36 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sun May 17, 2015 5:06 pm

TBTP are probably waiting on his spoilers so they can get to work. plotting

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 36 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Diana Sun May 17, 2015 5:07 pm

they could put both Ben's on a 2 on 1 laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun May 17, 2015 5:08 pm

He said he was releasing everything tomorrow. All epi spoilers and F1.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun May 17, 2015 5:08 pm

IrishGal wrote:With TPTBs evil sense of humor the 2-1 will go to nick and Shawn B.
That would explain why they aren't following each other on SM.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun May 17, 2015 5:09 pm

Ben H. and Shawn got 1-on-1's in episode 5. What episode does 2-on-1 usually happen?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 17, 2015 5:10 pm

IrishGal wrote:With TPTBs evil sense of humor the 2-1 will go to nick and Shawn B.
 i think they'll try to put nick on the 2-1 cos it'd be more controversial but K has to go along with it...has anyone ever been on 2-1 and been F1? my guess is no -- if that's true whoever's on the 2-1 isn't f1
 i agree with umn it might happen in ireland last week...

Last edited by emusha on Sun May 17, 2015 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun May 17, 2015 5:10 pm

RS is in overdrive hyping the build up of the release of the spoilers tomorrow.   I wonder if he worked out a Super Bowl commercial like premium for his advertisers tomorrow- i.e., they pay more to advertise tomorrow on his big hit day.  Suspect

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 5:10 pm

I am not beliveing RS so I will watch to see how things go for myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun May 17, 2015 5:11 pm

Wow, RS is releasing everything tomorrow?  This place will be buzzing!  Yikes! kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 36 1710264613

MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 17, 2015 5:19 pm

To remember some of the sleuthed stuff...

we have Dr C social media activity early on (after last week in ireland?)
the Ireland article about them finishing filming there 24/25th april
sm from joe during HTD week 
AL spoiler about Nick leaving Week 7
spoilers (and possible foilers) about HTDs for ben, shawn and nick
K at Lax april 29 
makeup artist posted from beach in CA/Malibu may 3
AL spoiler about Dr. C F1 

there are more things in there but once the spoilers come out worth crosschecking with what we have so far...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun May 17, 2015 5:19 pm

One thing to keep in mind when he says Shawn and Chris are good guesses is as this point he has released who makes it to San Antonio and even then I think he only officially said certain people were still there ie. Nick, Shawn etc

So assuming a person who had never been to this board was guessing based on what RS has given this far I would also say Shawn and Chris are good guesses even if they aren't F1. And we know RS he tries to pretend only he exists and that this board doesn't.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sun May 17, 2015 5:20 pm

You know for the first time ever I really don't want to know. I'm enjoying the mystery. But I can't figure out how I can stay unspoiled and still read this website, Internet surf, etc.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever