SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 19 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 7:56 pm

^ I think Ben H would fit that description

Back to top Go down

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 15, 2015 8:02 pm

sdmom wrote:
mindless wrote:
leselihau wrote:Part 2 of the Access Hollywood Interview:

http://bcove.me/rf5hfs7k

She once again said she likes the "silent thunder" guys. I don't think Shawn is F1.
Who do we think fits that description?
Ben H.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Fri May 15, 2015 8:03 pm

I agree too
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri May 15, 2015 8:04 pm

Please no.

(Purely for selfish reasons).

I still don't think he is the F1.

kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 19 87b72b10 kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 19 86669110 kaitlynBristowe - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 19 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Fri May 15, 2015 8:14 pm

umngirl wrote:Please no.

(Purely for selfish reasons).  

I still don't think he is the F1.

I would preer him as the bachelor, too giggling
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 15, 2015 8:14 pm

K also said she likes someone who's "honest and hilarious...but not as funny as her...." I'm gonna call on remockered, serendipity, ICU etc. our posters who actually know nick, ben, shawn, jared, joe, chris and the other guys to share if they think the guy fits that description...

RS says it's not joe who wins but I could see him fit that description 
maybe it is Dr. C after all -- someone whose true personality comes out later on and he's actually honest and hilarious?  scratch 

Dr. C seems quite comfortable being a bit of a dork & I'm starting to warm up to him being a match for K based on her descriptions tho the "aww isn't he a nugget" with the uninhibited/not shy level of strong enthusiasm she had imho doesn't bode well for him being F1
so hardddd to have these convos without seeing the live action version of these dudesss 

I don't think Nick is hilarious though dunno if others disagree.. he seems more snarky but maybe we didn't see his funny side yet. he doesn't take himself too seriously that's for sure...

Didn't K also say she likes someone who challenges her and brings out her serious side? I'm getting a lot of check marks for Dr. C right now in my head... tho can't get her reaction out of my head that she just finds him adorable vs. as her man... 
Shawn might fit all of this but he's not a "silent thunder"
I can def see where Ben H could fit these
but we don't know about these guys enough yet right?

At the same time I'll say Andi's pre season interviews were confusing like woah! she was saying she really learnt to branch out of her type or something like that?? maybe they just coach them to give confusing clues and a list of things they can say?

K said the "silent thunder" thing during the Access interview and the press interview transcript

Last edited by emusha on Fri May 15, 2015 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 15, 2015 8:21 pm

Without seeing guys in action, I would agree with many of you that Ben is the silent thunder guy. Someone who came in  cupcake car is hardly the quiet type, IMO. 
Nick's humor, from sm postings, is more a dry, sarcastic, self depreciating kind, IMO of course. Will kaitlyn get it? I have to wait until episode 4 to find out!
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 15, 2015 8:23 pm

Thanks for the links.

I'm so sorry Britt fans, but I'm so happy she's not the 'ette.

Kaitlyn is her usual self. She loves to laugh and have fun. There is nothing fake about her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri May 15, 2015 8:26 pm

The "nugget" comment seems like something you would call a friend/brother. That was her genuine reaction to him. I'm not really seeing it with her and Chris. 

Ben H. is a wildcard for me. I don't think he is as "good boyish" as others seem to think he is. I don't think he would have voted for Kaitlyn if he thought they weren't compatible. He had a connection with Britt as well (per RS recap).

Shawn B. is getting a lot of screentime and he & Kaitlyn have a "love at first sight" edit. Too soon for that.

That leaves Nick...

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 8:30 pm

One of the reason I am saying it is nick, I think because of how he was protrayed on the show the first time he might have learn a lot from it and come in keeping a low profille and win in the end. He was not there at the beginning so his time might be spent finding out the serious stuff that matters and just a little fun when it is needed too.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 15, 2015 8:41 pm

^^ BlackHalo I can see how the nugget comment can be more of an endearment than romantic comment by Kait re: Dr. Chris.

For Ben H., I still think Ben is not edgy enough for Kaitlyn, albeit he may have more sides to him than just a good guy.

I can see Shawn either getting an obvious edit for potential F1 or being like Britt (first kiss, first rose on night 'one') and not F1. His "I am only here for you" stance is like Whitney's toward Chris but first rose and kiss is like Britt. Will be interesting to see how it plays out. 

As for Nick... he is either F1 or leaves sometime before F2. I just don't see how Kait would put him in that same spot, even for ratings. 

If Kait is calling the shots like others have posted RS says then I can see her doing things her way once one gets to F4 (where things are hazy). Maybe she proposes at the end? haha. Or, maybe there is no proposal at all per Kait's request? That would be an interesting and different ending for the Bette.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever