SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 18 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by notarose Fri May 15, 2015 12:48 pm

yes   KB_Mom

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by SueSt Fri May 15, 2015 2:08 pm

^^ What's good enough for Jimmy Kimmel is good enough for Amy too, I guess. Smiley
I find Amy a more caustic comic. It will be interesting to see how she plays it with K's suitors... I expect her to challenge them more than Jimmy. I'm sure it's going to be good. giggling
Interesting, Sharleen met Amy in LA when she was out on a recent trip. I wonder what the connection is there?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 15, 2015 3:55 pm

Britt & Kaitlyn before interview with Billy Bush
http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/985550113613035957_28304109

Looks like their sharing shoes
http://www.ew.com/sites/default/files/i/2015/03/10/new-bachelorettes.jpg

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri May 15, 2015 4:37 pm

Okay... Back to the rural/suburban/urban... Waukesha is a suburb of Milwaukee which is a small city and has very lovely waterfront on Lake Michigan. Nick, however, has chosen to live/work in Chicago. Very urban.... and for the most part, IMO, the suburbs aren't super charming unless you live in the really expensive ones up on the North Shore. Nick has quite the urban edge to him, so while I think he could re-locate, I don't see him leaving the urban scene.

By contrast, Chris is from Granite Bay, CA, in Placer County- the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountains very close to Lake Tahoe. He lives in Nashville- a city, for sure. Like Milwaukee, you're quickly in suburbs there. And if Kaitlyn is still interested in the entertainment business, Nashville will be a great place to be.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 15, 2015 4:40 pm

jcrbil wrote:Okay... Back to the rural/suburban/urban...  Waukesha is a suburb of Milwaukee which is a small city and has very lovely waterfront on Lake Michigan.  Nick, however, has chosen to live/work in Chicago.  Very urban.... and for the most part, IMO, the suburbs aren't super charming unless you live in the really expensive ones up on the North Shore.  Nick has quite the urban edge to him, so while I think he could re-locate, I don't see him leaving the urban scene.

By contrast, Chris is from Granite Bay, CA, in Placer County- the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountains very close to Lake Tahoe.  He lives in Nashville- a city, for sure.  Like Milwaukee, you're quickly in suburbs there.  And if Kaitlyn is still interested in the entertainment business, Nashville will be a great place to be.
Are both Shawn B and Chris from Nashville? Weird.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 15, 2015 4:55 pm

ACCESS Hollywood interview - seems to be cut off so a part 2 must be coming

http://www.accesshollywood.com/britt-nilsson-and-kaitlyn-bristowe-talk-bachelorette-twist-and-chris-soules_article_107668

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 15, 2015 5:22 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IMO, Kaitlyn seems to be a woman of the moment. She may say one thing and believe it and then appears to be swayed by the emotion of the moment. 
So I am taking what she says with a grain of salt. 
Kaitlyn Bristowe: Yes, I am - I'm all about guys putting themselves out there, having a little edge.

Question: OK. So you like the guys who have like the more shocking entrances then?

Kaitlyn Bristowe: I don't know. I like the - I like the subtle ones, too. I like to call them silent thunder where, you know, they come in quiet and then they impress me later.

I am putting more weight with this:
Kaitlyn Bristowe: You know what, I'll say this a million times, I was all over the map that night. There's times where I was questioning everything. There's times where I don't know if I was being set up. There's times where I felt confident. There's times where I was excited. It was every emotion in the book.
great post ITA -- I get that from her answers too... she's going with what she feels and i'm getting the sense that i don't think she really cares too much about how she answers... they probably prepared scripts for her...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Fri May 15, 2015 5:27 pm

notarose wrote:ACCESS Hollywood interview - seems to be cut off so a part 2 must be coming

http://www.accesshollywood.com/britt-nilsson-and-kaitlyn-bristowe-talk-bachelorette-twist-and-chris-soules_article_107668

Everybody go listen carefully from 04:14 Britt describes Chris' arrival and they show him in the cupcake. Kaitlyn then pouts and laughs her usual laugh and says "ahhh look at him, what a nugget" so maybe Chris is F1??

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Fri May 15, 2015 6:53 pm

Part 2 of the Access Hollywood Interview:

http://bcove.me/rf5hfs7k

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 15, 2015 7:05 pm

Alanna wrote:
jcrbil wrote:Okay... Back to the rural/suburban/urban...  Waukesha is a suburb of Milwaukee which is a small city and has very lovely waterfront on Lake Michigan.  Nick, however, has chosen to live/work in Chicago.  Very urban.... and for the most part, IMO, the suburbs aren't super charming unless you live in the really expensive ones up on the North Shore.  Nick has quite the urban edge to him, so while I think he could re-locate, I don't see him leaving the urban scene.

By contrast, Chris is from Granite Bay, CA, in Placer County- the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountains very close to Lake Tahoe.  He lives in Nashville- a city, for sure.  Like Milwaukee, you're quickly in suburbs there.  And if Kaitlyn is still interested in the entertainment business, Nashville will be a great place to be.
Are both Shawn B and Chris from Nashville? Weird.
Yea both Shawn B and Chris live in Nashville. I'd say Dr C is more tied to his dentistry position there and likely moved out there cos of a good opportunity career-wise. I think Shawn's barn which he reconstructed with his dad is likely in Connecticut though...so worth thinking about where exactly that is and what kind of lifestyle that'd be

I agree with Nick seeming like an urban boy at heart but I can see him wanting to live life with building a family closer to his family tho I do get the sense that as much as he loves the fam he also likes that he's not right there and has his own space to build a life. I think Nick enjoys the intellectual stimulation of living near a city with a cosmopolitan feel - I don't really see him as enjoying the "simple farm life" for example in the way that CS would live it but I feel like he's also a bit weary after all the single life in the city he's had and really just wants to find his "one" and start a life so he may not be too tied to the big city... 

I do think tho K moved out to Vancouver recently right? then to Germany? so I don't think she's set down any roots in any cities and her career might have her living more in a city setting then commuting out to live her rural lifestyle... I'm getting an Ali/Andi vibe from her... she's still actually figuring out what she really wants in terms of settling down with someone. and also what kind of guy she really wants. her interview answer is of "learning more about herself" during her 20ies rang true to me that she was exploring quite a bit -- I don't think she's quite ready to set roots yet so I think she'll just have to find someone that down the road would want more of that quiet life in the country side 

RE the access hollywood interview -- K's response about Dr. C actually made me think he's not F1 --"he's such a nugget" she's essentially, in a way, saying "how cute is that?" ...and that's not a tone I'd expect for an F1 -- it's also the same term of endearment she uses with becca...I expect her cos of her personality to be close with all her last F6 guys enough to get excited like you would when u see a pic of anyone you're close to (that is unless things ended in bad terms).. her reaction tells me she ended things in a positive way with Dr. C but he's not F1. I don't think she'd be so openly vocal about her excitement about him in the way she was if he was F1 

on the host reading their body language he was soo right!! K was owning that interview space and kind of leading the way for Britt -- if they were in my interview room i'd def come to the same conclusion that K was the bachette... britt was sitting back taking it easy...etc. funny he made a reference for if i was a smart guy i'd leave the show and have no competition he prolly read some spoilers  giggling
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri May 15, 2015 7:40 pm

leselihau wrote:Part 2 of the Access Hollywood Interview:

She once again said she likes the "silent thunder" guys. I don't think Shawn is F1.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 15, 2015 7:49 pm

mindless wrote:
leselihau wrote:Part 2 of the Access Hollywood Interview:

She once again said she likes the "silent thunder" guys. I don't think Shawn is F1.
Who do we think fits that description?
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever