SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 18 of 77 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 47 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sun May 17, 2015 3:03 pm

http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/986919901296939499_1713246107

Britt is now wearing 2 keys.  Kaitlyn is still wearing the bracelet first spotted on snapchat ( grandpa scene) where it was shown to have a large and small disc. If the bracelet is different in this pic she was still wearing it in her latest snapchat - singing/dancing with Britt.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by dedré Sun May 17, 2015 4:17 pm

whateva wrote:
Rolly wrote:I think Kaitlyn just wishes Britt would go away. I wish Britt would go away. She still flips her hair, she still has to be the first one to answer, she still is full of herself. And I still see everything she does is still this act. Kaitlyn probably had to spend time with Britt before and during the first part of the show and now for PR but hopefully Britt wasn't around for the majority of Kaitlyn's taping. In every picture I can see this little bubble over Kaitlyn's head, "OK I have to do this", as she grits her teeth. The only thing that will get me through this first show is knowing that Britt isn't around long. OMG make her just make her go away.  : Goa:
I love how Britt gets bashed for literally everything. She can't even look happy in a picture without getting bashed and I find that ridiculous. How do you know if Kaitlyn likes Britt or not? She could like her, she might not like her, **edited**Kaitlyn has even said in an interview that her and Britt are friends. She also seems to be smiling and laughing around Britt in the interviews. Britt obviously has more of a lively personality and there's nothing wrong with that. Good for her though, I'm glad she looks happy.

I know right... It looks like they are both just living their lives and enjoying this once in a lifetime experience together and people are just bashing Britt for no apparent reason. yes I like one more than the other but that doesn't give me the right to be an internet bully and start bashing the other one.its like Britt can't look happy she can't be in pictures with kaitlyn she can't be friends with kaitlyn either coz aparantly (kaitlyn hates her according to Kaitlyns fans)  like give the girl a darn break... if Kaitlyn really didn't like Britt then maybe she's the fake one for all her snapchat videos and posting pictures of her and Britt and pretending which I doubt she's faking it coz they are..."both so great" like Britt said haha

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun May 17, 2015 4:27 pm

I believe Kaitlyn when she says this weird experience brought them closer. I'm sure when it was announced she wasn't happy about it at all, but I think they bonded over it.

I do tend to cut Britt some slack, shes's still animated but it could be much worse. She seems to be a nice girl. I like her in small doses. Hugesmile

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Sun May 17, 2015 4:51 pm

bleuberry wrote:I believe Kaitlyn when she says this weird experience brought them closer. I'm sure when it was announced she wasn't happy about it at all, but I think they bonded over it.

I do tend to cut Britt some slack, shes's still animated but it could be much worse. She seems to be a nice girl. I like her in small doses. Hugesmile

I thought the scene of them dancing in Kait's snapchat was cute. They seemed to really like each other

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun May 17, 2015 5:07 pm

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 11241885_1473460452944999_489422009_n
http://websta.me/p/986596234063132820_257741165
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 17, 2015 5:17 pm

jello1592 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I believe Kaitlyn when she says this weird experience brought them closer. I'm sure when it was announced she wasn't happy about it at all, but I think they bonded over it.

I thought the scene of them dancing in Kait's snapchat was cute.  They seemed to really like each other

Do you know what the name of the song is they were dancing to?  It may or may not be a clue.  Who knows with this cray season The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 3806527698
Was there a different song right after the dance scene?

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 5:46 pm

The song is 'Jealous' by Nick Jonas ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sun May 17, 2015 5:50 pm

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 5:51 pm

What so funny Office? Share please

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sun May 17, 2015 5:54 pm

'Nick' Jonas?
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 17, 2015 5:55 pm

freeflowingsalt wrote:The song is 'Jealous' by Nick Jonas ;)

I found the second one that Kaitlyn is lipsyncing and Britt is singing. Hmm, not exactly in Brady's genre. 

Language warning!!!!!

Lyrics to the first song
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/nickjonas/jealous.html

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun May 17, 2015 7:04 pm

Extra excited for premier now because my 20 year old daughter knows of my addiction, started asking me some questions, and got interested enough to say she wants to watch with me tomorrow night.   :Woah-hoo: Showed her the 25 candidates though and she thought stripper boy was hot.  hmmm

I gave her some highlights of what we know from pre season sleuthing and she was AMAZED  at what sleuthers here uncover. Since I lack sleuthing skills, take a bow sleuthers because she was really impressed. yes

Just hoping I don't lose my mother card if I turn her into a fellow addict. giggling

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 77 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 47 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
nannymargie
emiusacska
traveler90
Nonina430
pavalygurl
kikora
JBF
Stacia620
b
timfan
umngirl