SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 77 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sun May 17, 2015 11:46 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I think Kaitlyn can handle the camera, but not when she has someone else attached to her. It appears to me, she just lets Britt take over, to avoid being interrupted like she has been so many times. JMHO

I would do the same, it's sort of like, ok this won't be for long, let her have the spotlight. Or maybe she was asked to let Britt lead. I think we'll see a different K during meda interviews, after Britt leaves. I don't think she has any problems in front of a camera, without Britt being there. She was able to hang out with JK in a hot tub and over dinner as if he was her best friend and that was only a few epi's in.

I like that K answers back when it appears Britt said something snarky, not meaning to of course,  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 2498057887 but K gets that little jab back at her.

To the bolded :yes: that could be it as well.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by emusha Sun May 17, 2015 11:57 am

so it's totally open to interpretation but here's a solo interview of K for GMA

to me she seemed to be holding her breath till she finishes her sentences...
https://gma.yahoo.com/video/kaitlyn-shares-thoughts-final-moments-130431894.html

I still sense a bit of a nervous energy from her like she's a tad bit intimidated vs. feeling complete ease - I think she'll ease into it but to me actually it's endearing to think she's a normal person who's still getting used to this idea of having a public persona.

Alanna I was totally thinking the same -- I think K could actually use someone who can be a bit of a comforter and has a confidence and strength that she can feed off of and that makes her feel comfortable and great to be herself JMO the humor as a defense feeds into her having a guard up at first
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by whateva Sun May 17, 2015 12:05 pm

Rolly wrote:I think Kaitlyn just wishes Britt would go away. I wish Britt would go away. She still flips her hair, she still has to be the first one to answer, she still is full of herself. And I still see everything she does is still this act. Kaitlyn probably had to spend time with Britt before and during the first part of the show and now for PR but hopefully Britt wasn't around for the majority of Kaitlyn's taping. In every picture I can see this little bubble over Kaitlyn's head, "OK I have to do this", as she grits her teeth. The only thing that will get me through this first show is knowing that Britt isn't around long. OMG make her just make her go away.  : Goa:
I love how Britt gets bashed for literally everything. She can't even look happy in a picture without getting bashed and I find that ridiculous. How do you know if Kaitlyn likes Britt or not? She could like her, she might not like her, **edited**Kaitlyn has even said in an interview that her and Britt are friends. She also seems to be smiling and laughing around Britt in the interviews. Britt obviously has more of a lively personality and there's nothing wrong with that. Good for her though, I'm glad she looks happy.

whateva

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun May 17, 2015 12:14 pm

I think Britt looks great and is handling herself well given that she was the one booted. I think Britt is also more media savvy and camera-ready given her acting training *coughs*. Even in Kaitlyn's exit interview with GMA there were a few awkward pauses/silences and she was by herself. She's just being herself.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun May 17, 2015 12:22 pm

I think Britt and Kaitlyn have a genuine friendship. They relied on each other for support during the first episode. They're now supporting each other during the initial rounds with the press.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun May 17, 2015 12:42 pm

I think Kaitlyn is done with Britt and can't wait until they're not tied at the hip. Britt seems to be milking her time in the spotlight. JMO

I know everyone wants to know the ending and if Kaitlyn is happy, Britt too probably, but it's so early to be able to judge. Later when she's more relaxed and ready for the season to end maybe it will be easier to get some readings from her interviews. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun May 17, 2015 2:17 pm

Maybe K is an introvert compared to Britt where Britt's energy might be too much. I'm an introvert and holy moly, I would find Britt's energy way too much for me if I had to be around her. LOL

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun May 17, 2015 2:22 pm

california90 wrote:Maybe K is an introvert compared to Britt where Britt's energy might be too much. I'm an introvert and holy moly, I would find Britt's energy way too much for me if I had to be around her. LOL
Yes! I just read Quiet by Susan Cain and this is all I can see! She is like an introvert who pretends to be so fun and extroverted, Cain calls it a pseudo-extrovert I believe. It's similar to how fun!excited!amazed! Ashley acted before she calmed the heck down on her season and brought herself back to earth. I'm going to be fascinated seeing who Kait gravitates to.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun May 17, 2015 2:30 pm

From yesterday.

http://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/news-photo/britt-nilsson-and-kaitlyn-bristowe-attend-the-ups-gifting-news-photo/473674536?Language=en-GB

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun May 17, 2015 2:32 pm

Alanna wrote:
california90 wrote:Maybe K is an introvert compared to Britt where Britt's energy might be too much. I'm an introvert and holy moly, I would find Britt's energy way too much for me if I had to be around her. LOL
Yes! I just read Quiet by Susan Cain and this is all I can see! She is like an introvert who pretends to be so fun and extroverted, Cain calls it a pseudo-extrovert I believe. It's similar to how fun!excited!amazed! Ashley acted before she calmed the heck down on her season and brought herself back to earth. I'm going to be fascinated seeing who Kait gravitates to.
I wonder if its going to be a obvious as Ashley was with JP
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun May 17, 2015 2:55 pm

Brill wrote:From yesterday.

http://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/news-photo/britt-nilsson-and-kaitlyn-bristowe-attend-the-ups-gifting-news-photo/473674536?Language=en-GB
I want the pink bag on the ground in front of Kaitlyn - a bulldog in bunny ears? Best thing ever.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 17, 2015 2:57 pm

Alanna wrote:
same!! I'm excited to learn more about K and unpack the components of her personality as the season continues ...she's definitely not only what we've seen from her and the FUN is more of a cover for all the parts of her personality ....those many sides of her is what I expect to connect with the guy she is going to pick ...even the company she keeps is telling about the real Kaitlyn...i.e. Becca - K is def a smart cookie and has a depth to her as CS described but she's also the fun & funny energetic warm person. my theme for this season: can the real Kaitlyn please stand up! Smiley
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 77 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
nannymargie
emiusacska
traveler90
Nonina430
pavalygurl
kikora
JBF
Stacia620
b
timfan
umngirl