SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 9 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by sdmom Fri May 08, 2015 9:56 pm

No offense but didn't Auntie also heard Nick was booted in Ireland? Hope we will get more info in the coming days. 
Anyway, I do not want Nick to be the next Bach. Can't he find love on his own in the real world?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 9 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by mercieme Fri May 08, 2015 10:01 pm

sdmom wrote:No offense but didn't Auntie also heard Nick was booted in Ireland? Hope we will get more info in the coming days. 
Anyway, I do not want Nick to be the next Bach. Can't he find love on his own in the real world?

:yes: :yes: to the bolded, I thought I was in the minirity on this. Nick is a catch, should not have subjected himself to Fleiss et al again, I don't even trust what TPTB will do to his edit this time around.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 08, 2015 10:06 pm

Guys, this is a sleuthing forum. We will sleuth until it's definitive and then probably have one or two of the crazier ones of us still sleuthing. Sleuth on.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri May 08, 2015 10:13 pm

Thank you, Kasha. I'm still not convinced. I'll be shocked if Kaitlyn's F1 isn't either Nick or Shawn.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 08, 2015 10:17 pm

bluwavz wrote:Thank you, Kasha. I'm still not convinced. I'll be shocked if Kaitlyn's F1 isn't either Nick or Shawn.
I concur.  :Nod:

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2015 10:19 pm

teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 9 1710264613 teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 9 1710264613 I am not giving up on my Nick, I come to like the little rascal

Last edited by reason on Fri May 08, 2015 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri May 08, 2015 10:20 pm

bluwavz wrote:Thank you, Kasha. I'm still not convinced. I'll be shocked if Kaitlyn's F1 isn't either Nick or Shawn.
Yeah same here. I am convinced it's going to be Shawn though.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 08, 2015 10:22 pm

curious as to why you think so blu & kasha? Smiley

I feel as I have felt this whole time that we don't know enough about the actual connections and the people ....for me I feel like I don't know kaitlyn too well -- she was too guarded during CS' season) to really tell what clicks with her... this is my first time being part of the pre-season stuff and have a hard time getting clarity around those things -- during the show airing it's very easy to see body language and tone of voice and learn more bout the lead's inclinations etc...

your thoughts?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri May 08, 2015 10:26 pm

emusha, it's just a gut feeling for me. Those are the only two guys I can really see Kaitlyn with.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 08, 2015 10:26 pm

Since this is a Nick Fan sleuthing thread I hesitate stating one of my main reasons. 
I think I see a better match with Nick and Kaitlyn.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 08, 2015 10:35 pm

Kasha do tell! Can you post your opinion in the appropriate thread and I will follow you?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 08, 2015 10:37 pm

thanks for sharing guys!! appreciate sharing your clarity i'm crossing my fingers it'll rub off on me  teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 9 2498057887 I just rely so heavily on reading body language that i'm struggling with the pre-season stuff

totally want to be next to sdmom to follow u and hear your thoughts if you're up for it, kasha...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share