SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by mindless Thu May 07, 2015 6:51 pm

I would agree that with most people, a tweet is just a tweet, but this is Nick we're talking about. And he's currently on/just out of the show he can't mention, so secret codes on SM sound exactly like something he would do. JMO. And whether or not there's meaning behind his SM activity, I too appreciate having some puzzles to decipher. Kills time before the show starts airing. Hugesmile

I like your theory, whipsnapper! yes
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by whit90 Thu May 07, 2015 7:57 pm

whipsnapper wrote:Also, following @gorillaposition is not a "simple follow". It is Nick's first follow since joining the season and it is to a completely bogus, followback generating, dead links account. Plus Nick is deep and canbe sneaky when necessary.

You are doing a great job clapping! clapping! It keeps us thinking ::cutesmile!:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu May 07, 2015 8:15 pm

imo i think k and n can still have alone time and also allow the moments of Nick tweeting/doing SM. It isn't like he is on SM tweeting/favoring for hours upon hours.... It is more like a spread of 5-10 minutes.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 07, 2015 9:29 pm

Experts- what was Nick's first tweet when he was out of the bubble last year, and how long did it take post FRC for him to tweet?

When Josh tweeted about his brother's draft, was he still with Andi in a safe house or was he back home?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 07, 2015 9:32 pm

I think Josh was not home yet and on the post FRC moon.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu May 07, 2015 9:38 pm

sosleepy wrote:Experts- what was Nick's first tweet when he was out of the bubble last year, and how long did it take post FRC for him to tweet?

When Josh tweeted about his brother's draft, was he still with Andi in a safe house or was he back home?

I can't remember for sure, Nick did favor some sports thing around 5/10/14 (FRC was 5/8 right? I don't think he tweeted anything until maybe 5/18 or so (again not certain).
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu May 07, 2015 9:45 pm

There were two comments to that Goodnight tweet when I looked earlier today, one from Julie, but now they're gone. Hmm.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu May 07, 2015 9:47 pm

sosleepy wrote:I think we need to be careful not to read too much into every tweet. Yes, some might be clues ("Cant sleep. Won't sleep." The night before the FRC for example seems to point towards a Nick F1-2 position), but subliminal messages and stuff... Most people just aren't that deep or sneaky with Twitter, IMO. A lot of these "codes" we are creating over simple tweets and follows- I just don't see it.

i have to stop and tell myself this alot laugh out loud. Like for me, the bubble gum tweet just doesn't register for me either way as to his placing on the show. It just made me was to pop a piece gum in my mouth Maybe I just have peanut butter and wine PTSD from last season:giggling: That being said, I just never know with Nick. I think alot of it last year was him scrambling to create doubt/suspense in the end since the whole plane thing happened and Fleiss may have been on him to work like hell to create doubt.Whatever his placement this year I have to think the producers are watching him like hawks and reminding him not to blow the ending again so his SM I would guess will air on the side of vague/caution aka, don't sound depressed, don't sound over the moon happy....

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 9:51 pm

¥

Last edited by whipsnapper on Sun May 24, 2015 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 10:00 pm

¥

Last edited by whipsnapper on Sun May 24, 2015 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu May 07, 2015 10:10 pm

Yeah, if he's informing people in secret codes, then obviously those codes would have to be agreed on beforehand, otherwise it makes no sense. It would be really easy to say "I'm gonna follow account X if Y happens" or "I'll tweet the word/phrase X if Y happens". Then they'd be on the lookout and no one would know, except the person intended to know. And expert sleuthers. giggling

But then again, those words or follows wouldn't have to be in any way informative in content. They could be totally random, in which case we would have no way of deciphering them. scratch

I thought the bubble gum tweet was the most obvious Bachelorette reference of all, since the "Bachelor bubble" is a term that's constantly used. Still no idea what the tweet means though. It sounds negative, but then again he's been trying to mislead us, so it could mean the opposite.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu May 07, 2015 10:10 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Experts- what was Nick's first tweet when he was out of the bubble last year, and how long did it take post FRC for him to tweet?

I can't remember for sure, Nick did favor some sports thing around 5/10/14 (FRC was 5/8 right? I don't think he tweeted anything until maybe 5/18 or so (again not certain).

I just went through his twitter feed back to last year and I was wrong. His first actual tweet was 5/23/14 (a retweet) and then 5/25 he officially tweeted about a gospel choir at catholic mass. .........hey if he is still single (which I am currently thinking he is NOT) but if he is I am catholic too.......... :halo:

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share