SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 53 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 26, 2015 9:31 am

Some days I don't remember my own name and other times I remember things that I really shouldn't.

From the epi thread.

Max64 wrote:I thought it was interesting the Kupah mentioned Kaitlyns love for movie quotes.... hmmm

I picked up on that as well.

...and this from Kaitlyn's blog. People who are jokesters tend to use that phrase often.

People.com

I knew starting it off with a boxing group date would be a hit ... literally. See what I did there?!

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  Mar 10
I see what you did there kid ....y&m (lips emoji)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 53 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by notarose Tue May 26, 2015 12:08 pm

"The words emerge from her body without her realizing it, as if she were being visited by the memory of a language long forsaken" - Marguerite Duras

Yesterday I reunited with a woman I had not seen in a long while.  She wasn't "long lost" as we share a transient history and because of that believe drift to be a natural state and reunion to always be possible. Life has a flow and when expectation is removed anything is possible, anything is expected, because nothing is preconceived. She, we, speak the same language. It rides off the tongue and remains whole.  There is clarity without need for explanation.  A kind of purity.  Our time together reaffirmed my belief that "being one's self" is truly a gift we bestow upon ourselves and, no matter the cost in external judgement, the reward of being embraced as our most vulnerable self by even the smallest number of people is to be kissed at our core by angels.

Soon, Nicholas Viall will return to face the inquisitors.  I'd like to think that his language would not fall on deaf ears but know, to some degree, it will.  His lyricism is a bit like jazz, an acquired taste... unpredictable, improvisational, "the sound of a skipped heart beat" (T. McGregor).  I respect this man for his ability to move forward into the unchartered with full knowledge that, in the end, there may be no tangible reward.  Sometimes we simply play the ivories in a vacant room because the music fills us.  It's not about recognition, it's about a feeling that needs to be explored and a kind of beauty of purpose that cannot be silenced. 

In my imaginings, Nick will return fuller & richer than when he last left.  Pegasus.  He has the ability to manage chaos, to weather a stormy edit should that cesspool attempt to mire, to rise.  

I am so excited!  

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 12:09 pm

Movie quotes, either you get it or you don't giggling But I thought that was interesting to hear from Kupla. I haven't had a chance to read her blog, , I'll have to check it out.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Kaitlyn and Nick interact together. Since they had a friendship prior to the show, I think we will then see Kaitlyn's real personality.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 26, 2015 12:28 pm

NR, good to see you! welcomeback
I have to be honest, I was so convinced Nick was dumped again, that I felt kind of dejected. For him and myself too, because my fave is never the winner ever! But I am better now. We know for sure he was or still is in NYC, but what for? Kaitlyn tweeted last night eastern time and she has not been sighted, we don't even know where she was over the weekend. So, still lots to sleuth! Too early to determine the outcome of the show! 
(That's pep talk for me!)
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue May 26, 2015 12:37 pm

But he was out and about in NYC. I do not think he was wit Kaitlyn. Sorry guys! At least he looks happy!!! :yes:

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 12:54 pm

sdmom wrote:NR, good to see you! welcomeback
I have to be honest, I was so convinced Nick was dumped again, that I felt kind of dejected. For him and myself too, because my fave is never the winner ever! But I am better now. We know for sure he was or still is in NYC, but what for? Kaitlyn tweeted last night eastern time and she has not been sighted, we don't even know where she was over the weekend. So, still lots to sleuth! Too early to determine the outcome of the show! 
(That's pep talk for me!)

I feel like you do but seeing he is happy and going on with his life gives me more pleasure that he is okay and looking hot as ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 26, 2015 1:05 pm

There's also a possibility Kaitlyn is dating both guys. What I'm trying to say is we don't have enough evidence right now to say Kaitlyn is with Shawn or Nick or both or neither. At least it's too early for me to say for sure Nick is dumped.
I know NickChick will have different opinions from mine, but that's totally OK. For all of us, it's his happiness that we want to see! :yes:

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue May 26, 2015 1:11 pm

I agree  sdmom

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue May 26, 2015 1:34 pm

sdmom wrote:There's also a possibility Kaitlyn is dating both guys. What I'm trying to say is we don't have enough evidence right now to say Kaitlyn is with Shawn or Nick or both or neither.  At least it's too early for me to say for sure Nick is dumped.
I know NickChick will have different opinions from mine, but that's totally OK. For all of us, it's his happiness that we want to see! :yes:

I completely agree. I just need these pre-Nick episodes to be done and get on with this thing!
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 2:08 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
sdmom wrote:There's also a possibility Kaitlyn is dating both guys. What I'm trying to say is we don't have enough evidence right now to say Kaitlyn is with Shawn or Nick or both or neither.  At least it's too early for me to say for sure Nick is dumped.

I completely agree. I just need these pre-Nick episodes to be done and get on with this thing!  

LOL, couldn't agree with you more! I can't wait to see Kaitlyn and Nick together. The look on her face when Nick returns is priceless! :cutesmile!:

[img]Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 53 K67[/img]

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue May 26, 2015 2:38 pm

For the sake of my own sanity and well being, I have retreated back to Nick's Fan thread, where only positive comments are allowed.  I just can not go down that rabbit hole again **edited** So, I will be keeping up with the news concerning Nick in this thread only.

I am able to see Nick's twitter account, but I am not on Instagram, so I would appreciate it if pictures from there are brought here as well.  I think that I just need to step away from the negativity (elsewhere) for a while.  I don't know a lot of details about the upcoming episodes, and I don't have any favorites yet among the new cast of bachelors, so I think that will help make watching the show a little easier for me - kind of like I am watching it not knowing the spoiled ending.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue May 26, 2015 2:48 pm

Longhornfan wrote:For the sake of my own sanity and well being, I have retreated back to Nick's Fan thread, where only positive comments are allowed.  **edited** So, I will be keeping up with the news concerning Nick in this thread only.

I am able to see Nick's twitter account, but I am not on Instagram, so I would appreciate it if pictures from there are brought here as well.  I think that I just need to step away from the negativity (elsewhere) for a while.  I don't know a lot of details about the upcoming episodes, and I don't have any favorites yet among the new cast of bachelors, so I think that will help make watching the show a little easier for me - kind of like I am watching it not knowing the spoiled ending.

I hear ya, it is draining trying to read through alot of negativity. Definitely grateful for the fan forum thread when I need a breather. I will try to bring over any Nick stuff from Instagram/twitter.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share