SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 48 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by KB_Mom Thu May 21, 2015 12:41 am

nutty1 wrote:I think for Andi and Nick, Nick had made it clear that he loved her and took having sex that night, right before the FRC, meant she was picking him. I think his disbelief came from the fact that she knew she was picking Josh AND she knew Nick felt if they had sex, at that point in the season, he was the F1. But I don't think Nick only thinks sex is for the one you are going to marry, but I think with Andi, it was the timing.

I posted this in the sleuthing thread, but was curious if the Nick chicks agree with me.
I agree

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 48 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by Brill Thu May 21, 2015 12:58 am

KB_Mom wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I think for Andi and Nick, Nick had made it clear that he loved her and took having sex that night, right before the FRC, meant she was picking him. I think his disbelief came from the fact that she knew she was picking Josh AND she knew Nick felt if they had sex, at that point in the season, he was the F1. But I don't think Nick only thinks sex is for the one you are going to marry, but I think with Andi, it was the timing.

I posted this in the sleuthing thread, but was curious if the Nick chicks agree with me.
I agree

I agree!!! yes Maybe Josh didn't get over that one either. no idea

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 48 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 2:03 am

¥

Last edited by whipsnapper on Sun May 24, 2015 3:36 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 2:23 am

I still don't know whether to believe the spoiler or not, I just see one very important thing from the season preview - Kaitlyn and Nick have an undeniable chemistry! And I do believe Kait likes him more than Shawn Gosling, that's why she risked that relationship to accept Nick's joining the party late.

You guys have known Nick's interest in Kait long before the season starts, only waiting for something solid to prove. So now, it's just incredible to finally see their interaction on TV.

Last edited by peggy0221 on Thu May 21, 2015 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Thu May 21, 2015 2:28 am

KB_Mom wrote:

I agree

I agree too and Nick talked about it the article he wrote for Sean's website. It wasn't just the sex thing that he was upset about it. It was the fact that he felt lead on by Andi and thought he was going to marry her (and then she refused to talk to him). I don't think it's going to be "fiance" sex in this case -- it's going to be a mixture of "drunk sex" and "this thing between us has built up since February and I can't keep my hands off you"-lust sex.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 2:32 am

peggy0221 wrote:I still don't know whether to believe the spoiler or not, I just see one very important thing from the season preview - Kaitlyn and Nick have an undeniable chemistry! And I do believe Kait likes him more than Shawn Gosling, that's why she risked that relationship to accept Nick's joining the party late.

You guys have known Nick's interest in Kait long before the season starts, only waiting for have something solid to proof. So now, it's just incredible to finally see their interaction on TV.

Agreed. I felt like they would have crazy chemistry just because they are both so weird and unique, in an amazing way, but the tiny snippets that we've seen seem to even top what I imagined. I'm still hoping for a happy ending, but, if I don't get it, I'm still going to enjoy the very chemistry-filled journey.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu May 21, 2015 3:12 am

whipsnapper wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Cecilia wrote:Jillian Harris just posted that she thinks K picks Nick. Has she ever done that night 1?!? RS already wrong on job and who she told about sex with Nick. I could see him being wrong, picks Nick, best storyline. If she picks no one and there's this early strong connection with Nick, what is he storyline? How does she look good? Even though I don't care when and where and who she has sex with anyone. Her business and I don't subscribe to old-fashioned ideas about sex.

I definitely still think this could be another foiler season. And yeah to answer RS question what makes you think Nick still has a job? well uh NICK laugh out loud  

Nick Viall ‏
@viallnicholas28 9h9 hours ago
So cool to have @Benioff come to the Chicago office and spent some time with the team!! #dreamjob

Hey Nickchicks. How are we all doing sisterwives? There are so many of you here that I could quote and give "likes" to in the past 24 hours, particularly those who feel as I do that RS has it wrong this time. I believe absolutely that Nick and Kaitlyn are together and I look forward to their reveal. I believe this for a variety of reasons but feel even more confident after getting all caught up on my SM sleuthing. This is probably going to sound weird but I don't wish to share the clincher for me, as I worry about shining a light on it publicly or even through PM. I don't want to jinx it. I have been given no reason to withhold trust here with the members of this board, **edited** Call me paranoid, but I'd like the foiler to go BOOM! when it is meant to. My thoughts alone wouldn't cause premature evacuation (remember that!) but I don't want it used in an aggregate by a professional. Anyway, Nick still has my full support.

cheerleader TeamNick through thick and then!
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 3:43 am

No like button beside some post but agree still sticking by Nick as been with kaitlyn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 9:45 am

This interview/explanation about nick's return makes more sense to me. Like they had some sort of connection, but she put it aside and went on the bachelorette. Check it:

http://www.eonline.com/videos/235665/kaitlyn-bristowe-dishes-on-the-return-of-nick-viall

I'm so Team Nick!  :Nod: yes High clap

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu May 21, 2015 9:53 am

Can someone summarize what happends in the video? I can't watch it (I'm not in USA) TIA
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Thu May 21, 2015 9:59 am

traveler90 wrote:Can someone summarize what happends in the video? I can't watch it (I'm not in USA) TIA

Same :angryemotion :angryemotion :angryemotion :angryemotion

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 10:10 am

Interviewer: How did Nick become a part of this season? You know, he was off on Andi Dorfman's season and now he's back. How did he get on the show?

Kaitlyn: He's got some ins. (everybody laughs). He knows some people. (laughs) Nick and I actually talked after the last season of the bachelor. And I think in this Bachelor family, a lot of people meet and talk to each other. And Nick had just reached out and said, hey i like the way you carried yourself and we just started having conversations. And then we found ourselves talking a lot. And it just kind of went out of my mind that any kind of relationship would develop there only because i knew i was going to potentially be the bachelorette. So once i was gone, it was out of my mind. i didn't think twice about it. it was just a friendship that I really... I connected with him but to me, it was a friendship, so (smiles) he came back and was there at one of my group dates. And so when i came down, i was like whoa and then i thought he was just being supportive, i didn't know. And all of a sudden we're talking and he's wanting to be back on and it was.... (shakes her head) (smiles)

Interviewer: And now he's in the mix!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share