SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by Linds911 Tue May 19, 2015 5:39 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:The spoilers are unconvincing. I wonder if they plan to weave in Britt and Brady's love story wherever there are gaps in the filming schedule.

Remember the ending of The Proposal when Ryan Reynold's character says: "Marry me, because I'd like to date you"  ?  Whether or not it ends with an engagement, there still isn't sufficient evidence that Kaitlyn came home single.

I love the ending of The Proposal!! One of my favorite movies! beatingheart

May not be a Nick fan but I hope if she didn't chose him that she didn't allow him to propose. hmmm

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 46 1f49c

teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 46 8367-910 teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 46 I_got_13 teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 46 E5kqdm15 teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 46 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 5:56 pm

[quote="GuardianAngel"]I'm looking forward to seeing her without Britt. Then I'll decide. To me, she doesn't look off. She looks like she can't wait till Britt leaves and is putting up with her aggressive look at me, flip my hair, wide eyed expressions.

It looks like she had a great time at the music awards, she tweeted during West coast airing. Nick continues to be quiet on SM.

[/quote]

Me too! All of the promotional interviews Britt has been tethered to her side, and we saw how uncomfortable she was at the M & G with her. I'm sure things have mellowed since then, but it still has to be difficult.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 4:07 am

¥

Last edited by whipsnapper on Sun May 24, 2015 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed May 20, 2015 5:29 am

I said I won't write about this season anymore ... so excuse me for this last post (copy from the other thread) https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2849p468-the-bachelorette-11-kaitlyn-bristowe-general-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

This is why I was anxious for The Spoiler to find out about the edit for Nick. I knew if he was brought up on the show again it was all orchestrated for him to do "his magic" (and I don't mean to hang it out there for RS to see, you already know how sensitive the size subject is for RS) ... to open the discussion. The smooth ride was a wishful thinking. I also promised that I won't "waste my time" to shield/protect Nick from all the backlash, I won't write the long essays justifying and explaining him for all the people who now have even more bone the chew on ... since it was his decision to give them just that.
I will just enjoy seeing "my boy" on the screen, see his smart-azz (wit) and laugh. No tears from my part. And the ending will be salty. I've had enough of sugar anyway.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed May 20, 2015 12:02 pm

Oh happy - it will be all good. See you around! We'll PM (wink)

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 20, 2015 12:27 pm

I just don't understand why people are so quick to judge Nick before the whole thing plays out. The only proof is from RS and he knows everything?
I am glad to see him back though. I think he looks adorable! 
Buckle up NickChicks, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 1:02 pm

sdmom wrote:I just don't understand why people are so quick to judge Nick before the whole thing plays out. The only proof is from RS and he knows everything?
I am glad to see him back though. I think he looks adorable! 
Buckle up NickChicks, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

I know, right!!
Whenever it comes to Nick, people get crazy. They simply hate Nick with passion, LOL.
But it's kinda fun to watch the reaction after the preview, our boy did bring the forum lively again!!

At first I thought it would be Dr C who was the sex guy, but now I think the whole sex thing could hv no bearing at all!!
And I think they found gold that Nick came back because it gave them something to work with.

And I can't wait to see what people has to say about Nick again if nothing really big that happened at all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 1:07 pm

And I can't believe the chemistry between Nick and kaitlyn is that strong, no wonder she kept him this long. If the spoiler is correct, I think she was torn between Nick and Shawn, and that means they are not the one. Because I think if we meet the one, we would know for sure. So this is my guess for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed May 20, 2015 3:58 pm

Cat - all good Hugesmile

So Nickchicks ... dreamjob is still paying bills... so there's one confirmation of the prosperous future. wine Cheers.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed May 20, 2015 4:33 pm

Well someone asked RS in his readers e-mails today how Nick and Shawn felt with Kaitlyn picking no one. He said he was still trying to find that out. Shows me he may have a piece to the puzzle just not the whole puzzle. So there is still hope he the final ending he gave is wrong. I do believe Shawn was eliminated and is ready to move on, maybe to next bachelor or BIP. As for Nick I hope "Everything is.... COOL" like he posted on twitter. Would love to see Nick and K at the AFTR together and in love afterall.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed May 20, 2015 5:51 pm

I think for Andi and Nick, Nick had made it clear that he loved her and took having sex that night, right before the FRC, meant she was picking him. I think his disbelief came from the fact that she knew she was picking Josh AND she knew Nick felt if they had sex, at that point in the season, he was the F1. But I don't think Nick only thinks sex is for the one you are going to marry, but I think with Andi, it was the timing.

I posted this in the sleuthing thread, but was curious if the Nick chicks agree with me.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed May 20, 2015 5:59 pm

Jillian Harris just posted that she thinks K picks Nick. Has she ever done that night 1?!? RS already wrong on job and who she told about sex with Nick. I could see him being wrong, picks Nick, best storyline. If she picks no one and there's this early strong connection with Nick, what is he storyline? How does she look good? Even though I don't care when and where and who she has sex with anyone. Her business and I don't subscribe to old-fashioned ideas about sex.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share