SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 11 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by officeRules Sat May 09, 2015 10:53 am

I still have a very difficult time wrapping my head around the idea that Kaitlyn allowed him to come on the show (likely upsetting some of the front runner guys) and kept him. Had a date (or dates) in Ireland, and asked to meet his parents. Yet THEN sent him home? I would think that the Viall's would gel really well with what I know of Kaitlyn... Very likely no weird dead bird funerals or stuffed dead animals in the basement like some of the other scary HTDs from this show! cantstopl Unless of course they have Kaitlyn sit through a marathon viewing of the Princess Bride? (1st in analog, then digital sourround sound, then 3-D?)
... which on second thought sounds kind of fun. They could dress up as characters from the movie and barbecue some R.O.U.S.'s for dinner. They could have red wine with Iocane powder and compete for who can do the best death scene. (I am really good at that one, maybe I can come?)

Okay-- back on track:
I really can't see that HT visit as the date when Nick & K realize that they don't see a future together. I am just kind of shrugging my shoulders and waiting for screencaps.

I think that I might go overboard in slo-mo and freeze-frame this summer!
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 11 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by notarose Sat May 09, 2015 10:59 am

officeRules wrote:I still have a very difficult time wrapping my head around the idea that Kaitlyn allowed him to come on the show (likely upsetting some of the front runner guys) and kept him.  Had a date (or dates) in Ireland, and asked to meet his parents.  Yet THEN sent him home?  I would think that the Viall's would gel really well with what I know of Kaitlyn...  Very likely no weird dead bird funerals or stuffed dead animals in the basement like some of the other scary HTDs from this show!  cantstopl   Unless of course they have Kaitlyn sit through a marathon viewing of the Princess Bride?  (1st in analog, then digital sourround sound, then 3-D?)
... which on second thought sounds kind of fun.  They could dress up as characters from the movie and barbecue some R.O.U.S.'s for dinner.  They could have red wine with Iocane powder and compete for who can do the best death scene.  (I am really good at that one, maybe I can come?)

Okay-- back on track:
I really can't see that HT visit as the date when Nick & K realize that they don't see a future together.   I am just kind of shrugging my shoulders and waiting for screencaps.  

speechless  This would be the most EPIC HTD ever!  Pls, pls be psychic  Praying
Will there be time for at least 1 duel? 
"prepare to die"
"As you wish" 

I vote for at least 1 deleted scene. Awaiting confirmation #pinsandneedles

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat May 09, 2015 11:32 am

notarose wrote:
officeRules wrote:I still have a very difficult time wrapping my head around the idea that Kaitlyn allowed him to come on the show (likely upsetting some of the front runner guys) and kept him.  Had a date (or dates) in Ireland, and asked to meet his parents.  Yet THEN sent him home?  I would think that the Viall's would gel really well with what I know of Kaitlyn...  Very likely no weird dead bird funerals or stuffed dead animals in the basement like some of the other scary HTDs from this show!  cantstopl   Unless of course they have Kaitlyn sit through a marathon viewing of the Princess Bride?  (1st in analog, then digital sourround sound, then 3-D?)
... which on second thought sounds kind of fun.  They could dress up as characters from the movie and barbecue some R.O.U.S.'s for dinner.  They could have red wine with Iocane powder and compete for who can do the best death scene.  (I am really good at that one, maybe I can come?)

Okay-- back on track:
I really can't see that HT visit as the date when Nick & K realize that they don't see a future together.   I am just kind of shrugging my shoulders and waiting for screencaps.  

"prepare to die"
"As you wish" 

Just a possibility, but it may be that Nick determined that K wasn't right for him...
Maybe he asked for confirmation at the FD that she wasn't prepared to give. no idea
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 09, 2015 11:34 am

SueSt wrote:
notarose wrote:

Okay-- back on track:

"prepare to die"
"As you wish" 

Just a possibility, but it may be that Nick determined that K wasn't right for him...
Maybe he asked for confirmation at the FD that she wasn't prepared to give. no idea

Party pooper! 
bestbud! Hugs Sue!   giggling

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer23 Sat May 09, 2015 11:39 am

I really just have this strong gut feeling that Nick is the F1. I guess I'm biased since he's my favorite but idk. And I was thinking about his SM activity and they're really just trying to confuse us. But I think they had him tweeting because a lot of people don't look at the spoilers and they want them to have no idea that Nick was there and they figure the people who already know he was there will find out the outcome per RS anyway. Do you guys think there are more people that don't look at spoilers than people who actually do?

Summer23

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 09, 2015 11:43 am

Summer23 wrote:I really just have this strong gut feeling that Nick is the F1. I guess I'm biased since he's my favorite but idk. And I was thinking about his SM activity and they're really just trying to confuse us. But I think they had him tweeting because a lot of people don't look at the spoilers and they want them to have no idea that Nick was there and they figure the people who already know he was there will find out the outcome per RS anyway. Do you guys think there are more people that don't look at spoilers than people who actually do?

:yes:
Viewership is in the millions. Most people are casual viewers who don't pay attention to anything between the airing of seasons. I never did before joining the forum.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer23 Sat May 09, 2015 11:52 am

notarose wrote:
Summer23 wrote:I really just have this strong gut feeling that Nick is the F1. I guess I'm biased since he's my favorite but idk. And I was thinking about his SM activity and they're really just trying to confuse us. But I think they had him tweeting because a lot of people don't look at the spoilers and they want them to have no idea that Nick was there and they figure the people who already know he was there will find out the outcome per RS anyway. Do you guys think there are more people that don't look at spoilers than people who actually do?

:yes:
Viewership is in the millions. Most people are casual viewers who don't pay attention to anything between the airing of seasons. I never did before joining the forum.

That's a good point!

Summer23

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 09, 2015 11:56 am

I take most of Nick's recent, silly tweets as playing around either by him or family. Much like I do when I post. Throw out as much crap as possible and see what sticks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2015 12:33 pm

officeRules wrote:I still have a very difficult time wrapping my head around the idea that Kaitlyn allowed him to come on the show (likely upsetting some of the front runner guys) and kept him.  Had a date (or dates) in Ireland, and asked to meet his parents.  Yet THEN sent him home?
officeRules wrote:  I would think that the Viall's would gel really well with what I know of Kaitlyn...  Very likely no weird dead bird funerals or stuffed dead animals in the basement like some of the other scary HTDs from this show!  cantstopl   Unless of course they have Kaitlyn sit through a marathon viewing of the Princess Bride?  (1st in analog, then digital sourround sound, then 3-D?)

Okay-- back on track:

I have a difficult time with that also.  If Kaitlyn wasn't feeling it at all with Nick I would think she would send him home immediately, even if he has already been there for a couple weeks and has had a 1-1 date.   Just knowing how the "new-comer" disrupts the house so much, I can't see her keeping Nick at the risk of upsetting the other guys.

I also can't see Nicks family agreeing to do another HTD unless it was a sure deal.  I know if I were Nicks parents I wouldn't want to go through all that again.

HELLO! MY NAME IS INIGO MONTOYA! YOU KILLED MY FATHER! PREPARE TO DIE!

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 09, 2015 12:46 pm

The possibility exists for Nick to have had a Family-type date but with a few of his older siblings. If she still wanted him to continue after that, they could see how the relationship was progressing and then his parents could become involved in a later epi.  I do think each guy makes his own decision about which family members are at the HTD so it's doable.

After all, the lead's family usually doesn't meet anyone until the near end because that meeting implies a possible engagement. JPG (Nikki) & Chris (Jade) were the only exceptions I recall - meeting TB folks before HTD - but I missed half the seasons. Oh, Brad didn't meet Em's parent at all.  Or did they fly down at the end?  Or did Brad just call Em's dad for permission?

Bottom line: Why is it only male leads propose?  What ever happened to gender equity?

teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 11 3806527698  Great signature, Max!

Last edited by notarose on Sat May 09, 2015 1:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat May 09, 2015 12:48 pm

:funnypost: SueSt.

"prepare to die"
"As you wish"

:funnypost: Max64

HELLO! MY NAME IS INIGO MONTOYA! YOU KILLED MY FATHER! PREPARE TO DIE

Reading these, I can hear the actors in the movie saying them in my head!!! thanks! for the cantstopl this am.

teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 11 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 09, 2015 1:11 pm

I also am not taking Nick's tweets and the content in them at all seriously -- however there are certain things that could be clues
when they went out in context of the filming schedule -->> whether they're trying to mess with our heads or not there is a chance that the timing could help us figure out something in conjunction with other info that we have. imho
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share