SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 10 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 08, 2015 10:45 pm

sdmom wrote:Kasha do tell! Can you post your opinion in the appropriate thread and I will follow you?
It's not a big deal.
To stay within the topic, I see Nick being a good match with Kaitlyn. He can handle her wild side. Remember that photo of his mom giving the finger? He will have no problem dealing with snark or whatever. I don't see it as snark. This is jmoaa. 
I don't see this as much with one of the others in particular. Again, jmoaa.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 10 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by california90 Fri May 08, 2015 11:05 pm

I see Nick the best match, but I don't know much about the other guys so its easier to see it with Nick. I also said Shawn too. I thought Shawn and Nick were at least F1/F2. I didnt know much about Chris so it was hard to tell. For sure I did not see it with Ben though if we're going with those as the F4 guys.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 08, 2015 11:09 pm

so here's my confession - i love nick on his own ...and also K on her own 
but I actually can't even imagine the connection between nick & kaitlyn cos K was soo guarded we hardly had time to really get to know her while Nick we got to know him realllly well  Embarassed
i struggle to see her with most of the guys
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri May 08, 2015 11:17 pm

I love N & K on their own too. I also thought Nick needed to date someone like Kaitlyn, because she's a firecracker. She's sassy and fun. Exactly Nick's type.

However, I wasn't sure if Nick is what Kaitlyn needs. And I agree that its hard to tell with Kaitlyn because of how guarded she can be. And this is K's show so while K is Nick's type, Nick might not be K's type. I can't remember her type and what went down with her past boyfriends (like who did the dumping and why, etc.)

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 08, 2015 11:45 pm

emusha wrote:so here's my confession - i love nick on his own ...and also K on her own 
but I actually can't even imagine the connection between nick & kaitlyn cos K was soo guarded we hardly had time to really get to know her while Nick we got to know him realllly well  Embarassed
i struggle to see her with most of the guys

Good point.  She herself admitted to using her humor on many occasion during filming although she did also say sometimes her funny is just fun. In an after the WTA interview, she told the interviewer she was looking for a sidekick, not someone who was the life of the party or who would try to steal the spotlight. Apropos that in her breakup rehearsal with Jimmy Kimmel and Britt, she chose Jimmy's sidekick.

Vulnerable - her convo with Chris before he gave her the HTD GD rose. (First sign of trembling)
                 - convo with her mom who seemed to sense she was opening up her heart
                 - nervousness in car on way to sign in HTD
                 WTA : stating directly about intimacy and not backing down while seeking an answer to her question about not being taken aside.  Confident, but I thought vulnerability was required.

All that, of course, doesn't mean she will express vulnerability or take her guard down again.  Her biggest fear, as per her old bio, was loving someone more than they loved her. My guess is that stems from the Germany guy and most likely happened before as well. May be why she kissed the guy at m&g who said he was there just for her. 

IMO Nick has the inherent ability to listen and validate.  Both skills go a long way in encouraging someone to choose to open up. Her love language is words. Nick is a talker - he does so simultaneously with hands. 

1 or more of the others may be likewise. Something I think she will gravitate toward.

Kasha also made a great point.  The Vialls are not adverse to irreverence.  They saw her bare her bottom yet several follow her on either Twitter or IG.  James recently posted a vid on Facebook for the water challenge in which he disrobed, completely, frontal included with black box. Not every family would, realistically, want to handle bare butts, cussing, "plow my field any day" and convos about the importance of p*nis size with Jimmy Kimmel. We shall see. 

If nothing else, Nick & Kaitlyn would make good friends.  Probably explosive lovers as well. 
And bonus, neither really gives a darn (Gone With The Wind).  As Kaitlyn's Twitter bio says, if she's not to your taste, acquire some taste. She won't be changing her core for her F1, no matter who he might be.

All things to look for once the season airs.

Last edited by notarose on Sat May 09, 2015 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri May 08, 2015 11:47 pm

NGL, initially reading upthread that it was said Nick was F3, it did sting. However then I chuckle a little because based on source info throughout, I feel like Nick has been eliminated 2-3 different times during filming. Since we might be due for a "foiler" season though maybe it is for the best if Nick is not spoiled F1. JMO.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 08, 2015 11:48 pm

"irreverence". 
I will have to remember that word next time I step in a pile of irreverence.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2015 2:26 am

¥

Last edited by whipsnapper on Sun May 24, 2015 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Sat May 09, 2015 8:46 am

Nothing would surprise me this season. Too many conflicting "spoilers" on Nick. He may be the foiler, keeping the spoiler boards focused on him so they can sneak in an undetected F1 or he may be F1. I personally do not want him as Bachelor or BIP, but I cannot read either Kaitlyn or Nick's minds. Just know that so many of the clues do not add up.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat May 09, 2015 9:17 am

I have no clue if he wins, if he got a HTD, nothing! I just do not want to see him totally broken hearted again.
But realistically, he knew what he was getting into, what to expect.....

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 09, 2015 9:35 am

nutty1 wrote:I have no clue if he wins, if he got a HTD, nothing! I just do not want to see him totally broken hearted again.

I think he will only be heartbroken if she is a really good actress.  

Otherwise, they are either together right now & falling in love or they didn't connect romantically which is completely fine. 
He wanted to date her and we know he got to do exactly that.  She wanted him to date her and that he did. 
The show is set up to make it look like if you don't fall in love at the end of 4-6 dates then it's some kind of failure but in RL, once you get to know the person you're dating you can't control what feelings you'll have, whether both people have them, or how long it takes to experience those feelings. 
I hope they had a lot of fun because that IMO is what getting to know a potential partner should be about... lots of laughs, great conversation, and some gentle moments. Smiley My guess is that is what he expected.
Oh, and the silliness of the "process" plus the lurking cameras cantstopl

Last edited by notarose on Sat May 09, 2015 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 09, 2015 9:36 am

nutty1 wrote:I have no clue if he wins, if he got a HTD, nothing! I just do not want to see him totally broken hearted again.
Nick to me, is like the bad penny only he is a good penny: He will keep turning up. 
It will all be ok, because that's Nick.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share