SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Vestirse Fri May 22, 2015 3:38 pm

@ruqibabe - LOVED that post

IMO, there is a lot of talk and zero walk going on with this couple.

Vestirse

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 5:02 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:
snewtsie wrote:Message to Davina - WE GET IT.  He was disingenuous and was on the show only as a springboard for other reality shows.  He's a creep, okay?  You expected a real relationship and were duped.  It's awful and we feel for you.  But you handled things poorly, too, and showed us that before he ever showed his true colors to you.  No compromise on your part for anything, reminding him repeatedly when he failed to meet your expectations, and becoming an overall unpleasant person to be around.  Please STOP with the woman scorned routine on social media.  If you had any inkling of awareness you would see it's reflecting poorly on you.  

clapping!   I keep trying not to write anything because my writing tone gets harsh when I give my opinion regarding this couple. I am not Sean's fan but I believe in fairness. These questions have been bothering me. 

1. If we didn't have the insider's view, what opinion would we have about this couple?

2. We were told Sean did it to be on other reality show but he is the only one currently avoiding SM. Davina is actually milking SM and trying to get support from viewers. Anyway, The aim of getting on reality show is mostly for fame. Even Jac is using her new founded fame to organize a meet and greet for her vodka company Tito. 

3. There are lots of speculations regarding Sean's sexuality which I think is unfair. There are different scenarios on why Sean might not want to have sex with her.
 I. She did create the no sex rule until love comes. She needs to bend the rule when she is ready. Her body language doesn't even scream I am ready, it screams back off. She keeps sending mix signals and expecting him to decode. For example when when they were looking at the planetrium show. She was lying down miles away instead of moving close to him. 
ii. He might not be into her anymore. Shouldn't we commend him for not wanting to take advantage of her when he is sure he wants a divorce. I recall our insiders said he talked about getting some while on the show. this is an opportunity to get some without being blamed for it but he chose not to. Could we still say he has integrity issues. 

I don't believe all men are manly man or alpha male. Should we tell our kids that are awkward that they might be gay even if they are not? Stereotyping is wrong on all levels

4.  Davina Davina Davina... Where should I start? I really liked Davina. I can relate to her because I am also a successful professional (not boasting) but I don't live in manhattan.. I believe she is book smart but not street smart. Even if she was matched with a creep (which I don't believe is true), she hasn't shown maturity in handling SM and her conduct on the show. I understand you were matched with someone who had anxiety issue, what would Courtney have done if She were in your shoes? She would have been there for her husband instead of looking at it as weakness. Sean said in an interview that he wanted someone that would push him to be a better person. I believe Davina also wanted to Figure things out. It's about giving and taking not just expecting a ready-made guy. 
Davina would have benefitted from an advice from a female who is married so she could adjust her unrealistic expectations.

5. I wonder what happened?  Davina was so pleasant to Sean on SM during the first two episodes. I remember how they were sharing wedding pictures online. Immediately She started Receiving heat on SM everything changed. Does She have to point fingers to justify her actions? Why play the blame game by liking controversial comments online? Why must people always use the victim card?

I do believe the match was a very good one but the expectations were not rightly set. JMO

Great post Ruqui!! Loved everything bolded!!!
Good Post I agree clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 6:05 pm

snewtsie wrote:Ruqibabe- Your posting is SO GOOD, I could comment on every point, but it would just be a lot of, "I agree" phrases.  :-)  You have stated some really thought provoking observations, questions, and comments.  Thank you!

Something has just occurred to me based on the comment re: D's body language.  It's telling the true story.  She is not into him.  But she knows he's not into her, so she can keep saying, "I want this to work, I want sex, I am committed to this marriage - HE is the one who isn't."  It's a lie.  She doesn't want sex with him, her body language screams, "don't touch me."  She knows she can say anything because she sees he's not into her, and she's decided to play the victim rather than admit she's not into him, too.

I see the same thing!  She is saying one thing but her BL is saying something else.  I don't see her trying to cozy up to him at all. Its clear that they are both waiting for this to be over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri May 22, 2015 6:07 pm

See why I have a hard time siding with Davina. Comments like this is cyber bulling. I understand a fan making this comments but a friend of one of the couple, it's so wrong.

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Imagepng

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyqcar Fri May 22, 2015 8:38 pm

Has anyone seen the latest preview with Sean "There's only 10 days left and I don't want to lose Davina" OMG who does he think he's fooling? IMO His gig is up and people can see who he is. It's exactly like people have been posting, he'll say whatever sounds good to make himself look good. Ugg, this guy gets on my nerves. .

sandyqcar

Back to top Go down

Post by Regal_GG Fri May 22, 2015 9:57 pm

Steel2009 wrote:Davina's dog:

https://www.facebook.com/DavinaKullarMAFS/photos/pb.898410790222504.-2207520000.1431965664./933572320039684/?type=1&theater

https://www.facebook.com/DavinaKullarMAFS/photos/pb.898410790222504.-2207520000.1431965664./924939430902973/?type=1&theater

Sean's dog or Dr. C's Dog no idea ...no match.

https://www.facebook.com/SeanVarricchioMAFS/photos/pb.1374418719543345.-2207520000.1431964049./1402122843439599/?type=1&theater

That tail is distinctly a Boston Terrier's tail. The white edge on the paw? I would say that that was Davina's dog. Does Dr C have a Boston Terrier?

Regal_GG

Back to top Go down

Post by Regal_GG Fri May 22, 2015 10:04 pm

sandyqcar wrote:That's NOT Davina's dog. Davina's right front leg is white.

But you are looking at the back paw. Davina's dog's back paw has a little white on the toes.
But again, to me, the biggest clue is the Boston Terrier's curly pig tail.
Example of another one's tail. They are very distinctive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZszWahgPmnk

Regal_GG

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Fri May 22, 2015 11:49 pm

From Snetsies post earlier she posted a link from Dr Joseph himself saying his dog is half Boston terrior half English bulldog. Davina's dog is black and white where the dog in the pic is brindle.

http://community.babycenter.com/post/a51777142/married_at_first_sight_part_3?cpg=28

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by Regal_GG Sat May 23, 2015 1:05 am

crazychicken wrote:From Snetsies post earlier she posted a link from Dr Joseph himself saying  his dog is half Boston terrior half English bulldog. Davina's dog is black and white where the dog in the pic is brindle.

http://community.babycenter.com/post/a51777142/married_at_first_sight_part_3?cpg=28

OK... didn't know what kind of dog he had.

Hmmm.... I got nothin'  no idea

Regal_GG

Back to top Go down

Post by Beachy Sat May 23, 2015 12:45 pm

I wonder if everyone else got invited over to "Joes's" place to cuddle? I gues maybe there was one successful couple giggling
Beachy
Beachy

Female Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeyBlue Sun May 24, 2015 7:52 pm

Hello, my wife has been watching this show from the beginning.  I'm trying to contact Davina directly now.  I know my wife has tried to contact her on Facebook messenger and I left another message on another chat forum about this show.  Here is why I feel like I really would like to reach her...
My wife got me into the show bc we know Sean. I couldn't watch for awhile and I was upset with her for watching bc Sean should not have been on this show. He's not interested in women. Poor Davina. I watched every episode on demand this weekend and I laughed at him throughout the episodes. A commenter pointed out his soundbites. Yes, he's insincere and I can only assume what his real reasons are for being on this show. I feel badly for Davina for being failed in this match. It's not funny to me anymore bc this woman was trying and trusting and she was matched with an insincere gay man. I wish her the best and I hope you will show her love and support. My wife follows her on her SM and she says she looks happy. I'm glad that she is moving on. My wife says she seems to have a strong support group of friends. My wife and I would like to offer our support as well.
**edited**

MikeyBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 8:00 pm

Welcomeparty! Mikeyblue hope you enjoy your stay here.  Your post is interesting indeed.

Last edited by reason on Sun May 24, 2015 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat