SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 4:44 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:After watching Sean's restaurant scene with his cousin and remembering what the waiter said about Sean cheating, I am very skeptical abt everything that has been said abt Sean. I agree He is awkward but being awkward is not a crime. I still believe D&S are a good fit. JMO

ITA!! clapping! I've always been skeptical about what was said about him here.

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Regal_GG Wed May 06, 2015 5:03 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:After watching Sean's restaurant scene with his cousin and remembering what the waiter said about Sean cheating, I am very skeptical abt everything that has been said abt Sean. I agree He is awkward but being awkward is not a crime. I still believe D&S are a good fit. JMO

I agree with this. I mentioned it ...somewhere on this forum last night.
WHO KNOWS the truth! :detective

Regal_GG

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed May 06, 2015 9:09 pm

^^^ Maybe, but if you look at SM there is no way these two are together. JMO but there are a TON of clues pointing against them being together.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Wed May 06, 2015 9:18 pm

Max64 wrote:What I thought was odd was in Sean's PI's he was still talking about sex, he made several references about it...Davina is still in a place of just trying to get over the issues they've had about living arrangements and Sean not being there. I'm sure a lot of it's editing but they are sure making him look like he only has a one tracked mind.

Like Jamie and her baby fever. I chalk this up to editing...IMO
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed May 06, 2015 9:31 pm

Editing does play a big part on this show and all reality TV but SM is right now, and right now Davina is not hiding her feelings very well. Her friends are not either for that matter.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Wed May 06, 2015 10:14 pm

I am still hoping.. BTW Davina was very quiet on twitter yesterday. Sean was also quiet.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Beachy Wed May 06, 2015 10:30 pm

Maybe they were changing her batteries...ewwwww, sorry. I must be really tired.
Beachy
Beachy

Female Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Wed May 06, 2015 10:50 pm

Beachy wrote:Maybe they were changing her batteries...ewwwww, sorry.  I must be really tired.
OMG that is hilarious! rofl rofl rofl
I always thought that about her.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Wed May 06, 2015 10:58 pm

Thomigirl wrote:
Beachy wrote:Maybe they were changing her batteries...ewwwww, sorry.  I must be really tired.
OMG that is hilarious! rofl rofl rofl
I always thought that about her.

I don't think they are that uptight. Editing has not been fair to them.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 1:29 am

last night was a good night for them on the show. I thought they would have been all over SM.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu May 07, 2015 5:46 am

Editing is so crazy. Remember when Sean didn't sleep in the apartment on the first night, they actual showed him leaving without hugging/kissing her. According to some of the preview they showed at the beginning of the season, he did kiss her.

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Imagejpeg

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu May 07, 2015 11:53 am

I remember seeing that kiss in the preview too. :yes:

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat