SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 8:21 pm

relaxing wrote:I still find Shawn skeevy.  I will never get over the earlier scene of him asking about how loud she was during sex while getting massages from 2 strangers. Hilarious only in how disgustingly inappropriate the whole things was.  That was so cringeworthy and he's kept up the inappropriate sex-related comments throughout.  And who knows what hasn't been aired.

If I was Davina, instead of favoriting hateful, mean tweets, out of spite, I'd be thanking my good judgement and holding my head high about not consummating that relationship.  IMO, she may be high maintenance and have some issues to work on like us all, but she can do so much better for herself and she knows it.

YES! I thought that was so creepy too. It does seem like he wants it both ways - he wants to be known to others as this huge stud and player, but he doesn't actually act the part behind closed doors.

I agree that Davina is FAR from perfect, but I still can't help but feel bad for her. I would think that if I were in her place, I would have a hard time being the bigger person and not letting bitterness consume me.

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Regal_GG Wed May 27, 2015 8:25 pm

chasingpavements wrote:

YES! I thought that was so creepy too. It does seem like he wants it both ways - he wants to be known to others as this huge stud and player, but he doesn't actually act the part behind closed doors.

I agree that Davina is FAR from perfect, but I still can't help but feel bad for her. I would think that if I were in her place, I would have a hard time being the bigger person and not letting bitterness consume me.

How do YOU know what he does behind closed doors? Just saying.

Regal_GG

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Wed May 27, 2015 8:37 pm

There is something creepy about an adult male who talks about sex in a phone sex type of manner rather than just saying that we have not been intimate.  Note that Ryan R. and Ryan D. have both talked about sex and intimacy without sounding creepy - no questions about whether you are loud when having sex, no comments about Christian Grey, no Mason Dixon line or enough to know that I am Italian.  The euphemisms from a 30+ health professional are just gross and reminiscent of Vaughn and his menage a trois comment which put a damper on his relationship too.  And going out with her best friend to talk about sex is another weird one.  It would have been much better if he met up with Chris and said "Look, I know that Davina's feelings have been hurt, she has felt abandoned, and I hit on some sore spots - what can I do to regain her trust, what makes her feel comfortable." Skeevy, creepy, juvenile . . . player maybe but probably because no one wants a second date.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Dot R. Wed May 27, 2015 8:56 pm

I agree with Jadeh here ^^ about Sean and his inappropriate sex talk (or sex talk that is about his bravado rather than intimacy). But I also think Davina's best friend is out of line with his 'jokes' - although given the negativity coming at Davina all season the impulse to defend must be very strong.  

But I'm really disappointed in Davina's retweeting, after defending her before, I think she is out of line and behaving badly. She has a comment up about women having 'balls' which is saying things when things are unpleasant. I completely support this - women must do this - but sticking up for oneself in a concrete situation or privately is very different than retweeting others who cast aspersions on others without knowing them. It feels extremely petty on SM where things feel like gossip even if it's not.  I've lost respect for her that she can't control her temper publicly until the show is over - that seems far more graceful and respectful.  

What's interesting and a bummer also is how mad Dr. Logan is now -- tweeting so much about Davina and her friend that she seems to be implicitly insulting Davina now on twitter - saying 'you can tell a lot about a person by who their friends are' (or something like that). That's making me lose some respect for Dr. Logan as well, who otherwise has stayed above the fray.  The experts' defense of Sean may have added to this however - Sean may not be saying much on SM but he behaved skittishly to a degree that seems a bit unreasonable knowing what he signed up for, which controlled the experiment for both of them.

What a downer - this series may collapse based on this season alone.

Last edited by Dot R. on Wed May 27, 2015 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dot R.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed May 27, 2015 9:02 pm

^^ They are already filming season 3 in atlanta. This is reality TV and they LOVE drama! Just look at the bachelor and how long it has been around. So much sex talk. Sean and Davina will bring more drama at the sixth month reunion show that was already taped. Rumor is Davina ran off stage or something. Going to be explosive for sure. Drama sells unfortunately.

I bet Jac an Ryan and maybe even Jess and Ryan, will bring drama but bring another romantic side to this "experiment." Smiley Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Franny407 Wed May 27, 2015 9:17 pm

Dot R. wrote:I agree with Jadeh here ^^ about Sean and his inappropriate sex talk (or sex talk that is about his bravado rather than intimacy). But I also think Davina's best friend is out of line with his 'jokes' - although given the negativity coming at Davina all season the impulse to defend must be very strong.  

But I'm really disappointed in Davina's retweeting, after defending her before, I think she is out of line and behaving badly. She has a comment up about women having 'balls' which is saying things when things are unpleasant. I completely support this - women must do this - but sticking up for oneself in a concrete situation or privately is very different than retweeting others who cast aspersions on others without knowing them. It feels extremely petty on SM where things feel like gossip even if it's not.  I've lost respect for her that she can't control her temper publicly until the show is over - that seems far more graceful and respectful.  

What's interesting and a bummer also is how mad Dr. Logan is now -- tweeting so much about Davina and her friend that she seems to be implicitly insulting Davina now on twitter - saying 'you can tell a lot about a person by who their friends are' (or something like that). That's making me lose some respect for Dr. Logan as well, who otherwise has stayed above the fray.  The experts' defense of Sean may have added to this however - Sean may not be saying much on SM but he behaved skittishly to a degree that seems a bit unreasonable knowing what he signed up for, which controlled the experiment for both of them.

What a downer - this series may collapse based on this season alone.

ITA - I believe that last season the experts had more of a handle on the matches -- I am finding it really hard to believe that with the move to the other network that some suit hasn't taken over for "ratings" including all the MSM they are catching this season. if that is the case the 6 people were done a disservice and this will be the last season I watch. period.
Franny407
Franny407

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Wed May 27, 2015 9:55 pm

Max64 wrote:From Davina's fb page, she made this comment about 4 hours ago

Esther Natalia Garcia Mary Rose Uy if you paid attention to the show they have gone below the waist line. If they haven't have been intimate it is her fault. She said she wasn't willing to have sex if she wasn't in love. She clearly isn't in love with him, which is why he has not attempted to be intimate with her.
Like · 4 hrs

Davina Kullar Don't believe everything you hear on TV...it's actually infuriating that there is any insinuation of any such act occurring. Respect a woman, speak truthfully, speak impeccably...or just don't speak at all. Just saying.

I can't find the comment on Davina's page. I wonder if it was deleted.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyqcar Wed May 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Well said Mom22boys. I've got the EXACT same feelings!

Tommigirl. Schizophrenic inside information? Sounds like a nurse, maybe a male nurse talking imo. Once I watched Sean on the honeymoon I caught his number. Must be a woman thing.

sandyqcar

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyqcar Wed May 27, 2015 11:03 pm

Just watched the preview thanks Steel2009. Just proves how much of joke Sean is. Did you notice that he said he made that "commute once" really? once? wow he's really into this relationship isn't he. Lol. Also, last weeks preview had him saying that "there's only 10 days left and I don't want to lose Davina" Imo This guy doesn't know his butt from a hole in the ground! Imo I seriously think that he thought he could fool the world.
He's got his "15 minutes of fame" but I think it backfired right in his face.
I do like Davina but she's not perfect either. However, she's not out to con the world she's just a normal person.

sandyqcar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 11:32 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:
Max64 wrote:From Davina's fb page, she made this comment about 4 hours ago

Esther Natalia Garcia Mary Rose Uy if you paid attention to the show they have gone below the waist line. If they haven't have been intimate it is her fault. She said she wasn't willing to have sex if she wasn't in love. She clearly isn't in love with him, which is why he has not attempted to be intimate with her.
Like · 4 hrs

Davina Kullar Don't believe everything you hear on TV...it's actually infuriating that there is any insinuation of any such act occurring. Respect a woman, speak truthfully, speak impeccably...or just don't speak at all. Just saying.

I can't find the comment on Davina's page. I wonder if it was deleted.

I don't see it there anymore either, but it was posted this morning probably around 8am because it was about last nights show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Thu May 28, 2015 1:45 am

Davina is no Queen of Hearts but that does not mean she deserves the Joker.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by justify14 Thu May 28, 2015 10:15 am

Lets look at this a different way, Jaclyn asked Ryan what kind of sex he liked with all of her charms, we would not think she was some kind of creepy woman. Let's face Jaclyn can deliver the dirty talk, and Ryan can laugh it all off with humor. And it works for the viewer.

Sean character is produced/edited to portray him in an unflattering manner and it is Davina response to his sexual question never shows any humor at the question. We are viewers and we responded in a way that the makers of the TV show want us to respond.

Also if you think about it, Davina and Sean are getting much more traction in social media than any of the other characters. So if I were producing the show, I would think that lets keep portraying the negative.

Davina is also adding value to all of the hype because she fuels the fire and so does her friend Chris..

justify14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat