SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Ruqibabe Thu May 28, 2015 10:25 am

^ ITA with you. Its all editing editing editing. Its her SM conduct that made matters worst. The editors were choosing different villains weekly. Why attack SSEAN on SM? He was also made out to be a villain.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Dot R. Thu May 28, 2015 11:10 am

I agree with Jadeh above but also a tiny bit of Regal_GG. I don't think Davina is a 'wreck of a woman' - she was the one who was listing and dealing with Sean's over the top retreat and anxiety in the early days. But I do think it is good that both Davina and Sean didn't consummate their relationship. That said, we've been told that Sean was also not trying to woo her or be physical in small, caring ways. Any guy (from this series or elsewhere) who talks about the Mason Dixon line or third base is being childish and sort of teenage braggy about sex. Talking about 'consummating their marriage' is another thing.

Dot R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu May 28, 2015 11:26 am

Dot R. wrote:I agree with Jadeh above but also a tiny bit of Regal_GG. I don't think Davina is a 'wreck of a woman' - she was the one who was listing and dealing with Sean's over the top retreat and anxiety in the early days. But I do think it is good that both Davina and Sean didn't consummate their relationship. That said, we've been told that Sean was also not trying to woo her or be physical in small, caring ways. Any guy (from this series or elsewhere) who talks about the Mason Dixon line or third base is being childish and sort of teenage braggy about sex. Talking about 'consummating their marriage' is another thing.

I somewhat agree with you. I do believe After the session with Dr C, he started wooing her. Making breakfast and planetarium. I wonder why Davina didn't initiate the physical part. She made a comment on twitter ystrday that she never wanted him to make a move on her. That it was all editing. I wonder if it's true or She is trying to save face.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 12:37 pm

GROSS and DISRESPECTFUL.
I must have completely missed this scene. That is way out of line.

They didn't show this on A&E--it was exclusive to the FYI version.  Maybe A&E is classier?  LOL! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 12:44 pm

Beachy wrote:Lol just saw a preview for next week.  It looked like Sean is wearing a jacket like Dr. C's with the weird piping.  Not that it is bad just that I think he is a big fan of the doc.

I HATE that jacket on Dr.C...looks like he shops for old tuxedos at Good Will.

Back to top Go down

Post by mom22boys Thu May 28, 2015 1:06 pm

35punkin wrote:
GROSS and DISRESPECTFUL.

They didn't show this on A&E--it was exclusive to the FYI version.  Maybe A&E is classier?  LOL! Rolling Eyes

I saw it on A&E. I don't get FYI and can only see the FYI episodes on Hulu.
mom22boys
mom22boys

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 1:14 pm

Does anyone know if Dr C is married?

Back to top Go down

Post by mom22boys Thu May 28, 2015 1:24 pm

Max64 wrote:Does anyone know if Dr C is married?

I recall someone mentioning he had a long term "partner". Maybe him and Sean will end up together in the end. cantstopl
mom22boys
mom22boys

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 2:00 pm

mom22boys wrote:
Max64 wrote:Does anyone know if Dr C is married?

I recall someone mentioning he had a long term "partner".  Maybe him and Sean will end up together in the end. cantstopl

giggling   I haven't commented too much on Sean and Davina because it seemed like this thread was getting a bit divided, so I just skipped over it.  I usually don't like to question someones sexuality, but I honestly think that is the core problem between S and D.  I think Sean did this show just as a stepping stone to other things and had no intention of staying married.  I also believe there is some truth to what the posters came on here and said.  It would be one thing if it were just one person but it was several.  I believe Sean is a womanizer and uses that as his disguise.  These are of course my opinions, but when watching the show and seeing some of the SM postings, it just makes sense.

Davina of course is no saint either, but I think she is so angry right now with the editing and with Sean lying about trying to make an effort, as well as his completely disrespectful comments about sex with her, and lets not forget Dr C throwing her under the bus, that she doesn't know what else to do but turn to SM to get her side out.  I don't agree with what she is doing at all, I don't think anyone should air their dirty laundry out on SM, but I think she's doing it out of complete frustration.  I also don't understand why they haven't gone into more detail on the show about the moving situation.  She has said she can't move now but is fine with moving in 2 years.  I'm looking forward to their part being over, quite frankly they're exhausting to watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 3:38 pm

mom22boys wrote:
35punkin wrote:
GROSS and DISRESPECTFUL.

I saw it on A&E. I don't get FYI and can only see the FYI episodes on Hulu.

Ahhh! Well, then, I completely missed it when I streamed the A&E version from their app. (It's available at 2 am on Wednesday morning and I try to watch it during my lunch break--I work overnights). Sleep deprivation is a tricky sob.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 3:42 pm

As a fellow healthcare professional I don't think Sean's relocation issue holds water. Jobs in nursing are fairly easy to come by. I am sure he could easily relocate to Manhattan and find a comparable job close by with commiserate or BETTER pay. Or, Davina could help him break into Pharma sales....a general knowledge of the product and healthcare background is about all that's needed. Either way--if he wanted to, he could easily relocate and continue his present career. If he wants to break into other shows or whatevertheholyheck he is thinking...Manhattan is a better base of operations. Moronic and overpriced....but doable.

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu May 28, 2015 6:51 pm

I am having a hard time with those who are disgusted at the sex talk. While I am not a prude I wonder what all of them signed up for when the "norm" for a newly married couple is to sleep together and make love. Jamie pulled it off well, but she had other problems that prevented that on the wedding night. I think statistics would bear up that most self respecting people would never sign up for this stupid farce. (Yes, I always watch and have never missed an episode). It has to be very strange to share a bed and bath with a total stranger, and the thought that this is a true "experiment" is equally farcical. It is for these reasons that nothing would shock or surprise me. I agree that outside of this unique situation, the descriptions are a bit on the immature side, but what goes on between closed doors in a "normal" marriage might have me declaring it is a freak parade too!!!
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat