SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by emusha Tue May 12, 2015 12:57 am

Dr. C is 100% supporting sean and I don't think he's being professional in how he's doing it airing Davina's psychological hangups and the reason she's holding back the couple fodder for an online forum by posting it publicly... we have no reason to believe he'd not place the brunt of the blame on davina during the reunion show by going back into her issues or whatever... sean was pretty blameless according to Dr. C's long explanation posted online 

with monet it was all very subliminal and not visible but i got the sense it was a her vs. the experts where she said they didn't select for what she wanted and they were saying she needed to have known exactly what she wanted, how she wanted it then they could find the match for her...

with davina -- sean had trouble with the move situation but there must have been some underlying issues before that became a huge block to connection
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Thomigirl Tue May 12, 2015 5:04 am

emusha wrote:Dr. C is 100% supporting sean and I don't think he's being professional in how he's doing it airing Davina's psychological hangups and the reason she's holding back the couple fodder for an online forum by posting it publicly... we have no reason to believe he'd not place the brunt of the blame on davina during the reunion show by going back into her issues or whatever... sean was pretty blameless according to Dr. C's long explanation posted online 

with monet it was all very subliminal and not visible but i got the sense it was a her vs. the experts where she said they didn't select for what she wanted and they were saying she needed to have known exactly what she wanted, how she wanted it then they could find the match for her...

with davina -- sean had trouble with the move situation but there must have been some underlying issues before that became a huge block to connection

He did the same thing with Jamie, with Jason, even with Cortney last season. IMO Davina is no different. She's not being called a diva simply because of her unreasonable demand but because of her treatment of Sean during the show and on SM, at least from my standpoint.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue May 12, 2015 12:47 pm

Davina is getting so much heat for the sneak peek on MAFS facebook page. The comments are brutal.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=371459183057074&id=296143973921929&fs=0

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 2:41 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:Davina is getting so much heat for the sneak peek on MAFS facebook page. The comments are brutal.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=371459183057074&id=296143973921929&fs=0

Apparently Jamie felt the need to add her 2 cents:

Jamie Otis
I have empathy for Davina and I'll tell you why... The reason why I decided to get married at first sight was because I knew I needed the experts guidance and help. I had trouble trusting. Being that I grew up with some pretty intense domestic violence, etc. I've always been scared that I'd find myself in the same type of relationship - so I just wouldn't commit or I'd run at the first hint of trouble. For me, it was talking with Dr. Joseph and having him show me another way of thinking. I know it may seem like Davina is "angry & selfish" but I think she is really just scared to death and unsure how to open up for love. I hope that Dr. Joseph is able to help her the way he helped me. That's really the amazing thing about MAFS - there's professional help for these kind of real struggles ... I have hope for Davina.

Jamie Otis
Yolanda Brown - The experts are always available to us, but the thing about counseling & advice is that you have to want it & be open to it. We have meetings set up with them, but if we need help before that then we have to reach out to them for help. The other thing is - when they give advice (as with any counseling) you have to apply it. Last year it was rough for me, but truly having the experts changed my life (and marriage). I definitely have hope still.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 2:50 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:Davina is getting so much heat for the sneak peek on MAFS facebook page. The comments are brutal.

Yep!! You can bet Davina is reading every single comment.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue May 12, 2015 2:55 pm

Davina probably can't wait for this whole thing to be over. Despite what Sean did or didn't do behind the scenes, Davina could've done herself some favor had she been willing to compromise. She complained when her husband had clear anxiety about living in a big city and made it all about herself. She is too selfish for marriage.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 3:19 pm

Slightly different version of the Davina Dr. C sitdown clip...no no no no

https://www.facebook.com/FYI/videos/vb.334832696659288/572716626204226/?type=2&theater

There really is no pleasing her!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue May 12, 2015 3:45 pm

Jamie said I have hope for Davina. Why would she say that if she knows the outcome is negative? Are we sure D&S are no longer together?

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Tue May 12, 2015 4:16 pm

Jamie basically gut punched Davina (verbally) by basically saying that the experts work IF YOU are willing to listen - meaning Davina didn't want to listen. JMO
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Tue May 12, 2015 4:18 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:Jamie said I have hope for Davina. Why would she say that if she knows the outcome is negative? Are we sure D&S are no longer together?

IMO she said she has hope for he which I took to mean for Davina to grow as a person not to save her marriage.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyqcar Tue May 12, 2015 9:54 pm

Tonight's episode will be very interesting. I can't wait to watch. However, I an NOT a Sean fan and honestly at times have to walk away from the TV because of the way he acts.
I'm new here but I did find something interesting about (what he acts like ) the Knight in shinning armor. Obviously I don't know how accurate this is but I do find it interesting.
http://okhereisthesituation.com/2015/03/sean-varricchio-married-first-sight-arrest-record-mugshot/

sandyqcar

Back to top Go down

Post by pandora48 Wed May 13, 2015 12:27 am

sandyqcar wrote:Tonight's episode will be very interesting.   I can't wait to watch.  However,  I an NOT a Sean fan and honestly at times have to walk away from the TV because of the way he acts.  
I'm new here but I did find something interesting about  (what he acts like ) the Knight in shinning armor.  Obviously I  don't know how accurate this is but I do find it interesting.
  http://okhereisthesituation.com/2015/03/sean-varricchio-married-first-sight-arrest-record-mugshot/

Interesting. Can't say I'm surprised. Sketchy is as sketchy does.

pandora48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat